Chapter 24

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Day Part 1

 

"You've been waiting long?"

 

"Well not really. I ... just got here."

 

She looked at her watch.

 

"9.45am. Ahh I'm late for 45 minutes."

 

"Err. Sorry, Yul. I woke up late. Yesterday I promised you to meet at 9 am."

 

"It's okay, Sica. Let's pick up Sunny now."

 

Yuri drove straight to the house Sunny. Sunny rushed into the car when Yuri and Jessica arrived.

 

"Yah! Why are you late? I've been waiting for an hour."

 

"Sorry. I was ....."

 

"Roads are busy. I woke up late and late pick up Jessica. I'm sorry." Yuri interjected Jessica said.

 

"You're always late, Yul." Sunny said. Jessica looked at Yuri. Yuri just looking towards the road.

 

"Sorry, Sun. But where are we going now? Sica?"

 

"Huh? Watch a movie?"

 

"Yeah. I agree. It's been a long time we did not watch the movie together."

 

"Well, then, let us go."

 

Yuri's drive to the malls nearby. He parking lot near the restaurant. The three of them headed to the cinema.

 

"Okay. Now we're here. What story do we want to watch?"

 

"Horror!" Sunny said.

 

"Yah ! I do not want to." Jessica yell.

 

"Then? Comedy?" Sunny asked.

 

"No. I want to watch a story ...."

 

"Love story .." Yuri and Jessica said in unison. They looked at each other. Sunny smile.

 

"Then, I agreed." Sunny said.

 

"Okay.... I'm going to buy a ticket and food now."

 

Yuri walked off to the ticket counter and food supplements. Sunny and Jessica sat at a table nearby. Jessica looked at Yuri. Sunny just sat and looking at her mobile phone. Yuri returned with the 3 cup of coke and 2 large popcorn with 3 tickets.

 

"Let's go now." Yuri looked at Jessica. Jessica looked the other way.

 

The three of them walked into the cinema center. Yuri sat between Sunny and Jessica. During the cinema screening, Yuri always glanced towards Jessica. Jessica just focus on the display. During the sad part, Jessica and Sunny sobbed. Yuri excused himself to the toilet. Sunny just nodded with tearfully. Yuri washed his face many times.

 

"Yah ! Kwon Yuri. You need to stop looking at her."

 

"You are pabo, Kwon Yuri. She has made you upset."

 

"I think it must have ended cinemas now. I have to go."

 

Yuri went on as usual out of the toilet. He saw Sunny and Jessica were outside the cinema.

 

"Yah, Kwon Yuri. Why did you go so long?" Sunny complaining.

 

"Sorry ..." Jessica just kept silent. Yuri looked a little puffy eyes Jessica.

 

"Where are we going now?" Jessica asked.

 

"Shopping! After that, we went to eat." Sunny said with excited.

 

"Yeah, I agree. Let's go, Sun." Jessica and Sunny walked first, leave Yuri behind them.

 

"Ahh. I should be able to know when they want to come here earlier. Girls ..." Yuri complained. He followed behind Jessica and Sunny.

 

After a few hours, Yuri felt exhausted. He held several paper bags belonging Sunny and Jessica.

 

"Girls, I think we should stop now." Yuri looked at his watch.

 

"4 pm."

 

Yuri gave the signal to Jessica. Jessica understand.

 

"Sun, let's go eat. I forgot tonight, BoA unnie invite us for the ceremony in her restaurant. I must return to my boutique to pick up some stuff." Jessica said.

 

"Oh okay. But why BoA unnie not invite me?"

 

"BoA unnie told us to pick you up. We forgot to tell you earlier." Yuri interjected. Jessica just nodded.

 

"Hmm okay. Anyway you know why Soo not call or message me today? Weird! Usually he just forgot me when he found food or a good friend."

 

Yuri and Jessica looked at each other.

 

"I do not know." Yuri and Jessica said i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter