Chapter 14

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short Chapter

"Hi, Taetae."

 

"Hi, Fany."

 

"Sorry to make you waiting long." Tiffany smiled to Taeng.

 

"It's okay. Let's go to dinner now."

 

"Okay."

 

Taeng and Tiffany go to dinner in the restaurant inside the hotel. They dinner together happily. Occasionally they seem to laugh and smile to each other. They looks like a pair of lovers.

 

"We've finished dinner. Let me take you somewhere." Tiffany looked curious at Taeng.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"Go to the beach. Why?" Taeng raised his eyebrows.

 

"Yeah, nothing. I’m .... Nevermind.  Let's go now." Tiffany excited.

 

They walked together to the beach. Taeng occasionally looked Tiffany and they unconciously make eye contact. Taeng and Tiffany face turns to red. They looked the another way. After reach their destination, they sat on the old wood. They were both silent and breathe the air that night at the beach. Taeng break the silence.

 

"Can you tell me about someone that you always go to the lake?" Tiffany surprised. She looked Taeng.

 

"Err. Yes, of course."

 

"Well then, tell me. I want to hear." Taeng said with a serious voice. Tiffany just silent before start the story.

 

"Before I moved to America and lived in LA, I would stay here for a while. I have a friend that I was close to. We always played together and walked to everywhere together. He was always taking care of me. But it all while before I have to move on. He was gave me a gift before I go to abroad. He gave me my favorite doll. He looks very sad when I want to leave him. I promise to come back here again, but do not. I’m feel sorry to him. But all that when I was small. Therefore, I returned here to manage the company and to find .... him again. "

 

Taeng silent.

 

"The story of she's just like me and Miyoung."

 

"I love and miss him very much." Tiffany looked Taeng. Taeng still silent

 

"It is impossible, she is Miyoung?"

 

"Taetae. You heard me right?" Taeng realized.

 

"Hmm. Yeah. Can I know who your friend's name?"

 

"His name is ...."

 

........

 

"Mr. Taeyeon?" Someone call Taeng. Tiffany and Taeng look into the person.

 

"Hyuna?"

 

"Hi, sir."

 

"Do not call me sir here. We're not in the office." Hyuna smiling.

 

"Yes, Taeyeon."

 

"Good. What are you doing here?"

 

"I met with my friend here."

 

"Ohh okay." Tiffany just keep quiet and look Taeng and Hyuna chatting.

 

"Taeyeon, ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter