Chapter 6

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aishh. Where's the girl? She's already 20 minutes late."

 

"Bora ....." Somebody screamed and hugged him.

 

"Tiffany unnie. You're late." Bora pout. Tiffany release hug.

 

"Aigoo this girl. Sorry. I went to buy something earlier before come here." Tiffany smiled.

 

"You buy what huh?" Bora wonder.

 

"I bought some postcards and gifts for you."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes. It's for you." Tiffany gives a pink gift box to Bora.

 

"Hmm okay. Thank you, Tiff. Let's go back now. You must be tired, right?"

 

"Yeahh. But I miss Korea and you."

 

"Hehehe. I miss you too."

 

"Where's your car?"

 

"It's there. I'm going to take the car for a while. You wait here first, unnie."

 

Tiffany just nodded. Bora gone away.

 

"Finally, I’m back. I miss you Taeng ...." She closed her eyes and breathed in fresh air.

 

Pon! Pon! Pon!

 

Tiffany opened his eyes again. He looked Bora is waving at her. She walked towards Bora with her luggage. After that, she boarded Bora car and go home. Along the way, Tiffany just looking out the car window enjoying views of Korea. Too many changes after she left Korea and she hoped Taeng remains unchanged.

 

Michigan bogo sipeun bread

Michigan deudgo sipeun gadeuk hanmadi

Saranghae saranghaeyo geudaeneun eoditnayo

Gaseumgipi Bagh geuriun bread

Geudae Yeongwonhi ganjighallaeyo ~

 

Taeng waking from sleep. He took his phone and saw the name of the caller.

"Jessica?"

 

"Hello ..."

 

"Hello, Taeyeon. Where are you now?"

 

"I was at home. Why?"

 

"I need your help right now. Can you come to this place?"

 

"Okay. I come shortly. You send me the address."

 

"Okay. Please hurry up."

 

Taeng wake up to get ready. Before he left his house, he called Yuri to come to the cafe that was sent by Jessica. Up in that place, Taeng wait Yuri arrived. But after a few minutes, he decided to go to that place first. Taeng seen Jessica sat at the end of the cafe. Taeng walking towards Jessica. Jessica was spotted Taeng came, she ran and hugged Taeng. Taeng speechless. He did not know what to do.

 

"Hey, Jess. What happened?"

 

"I'm afraid, Taeyeon."

 

"I know. I know. Can you let me out first. We talk slowly."

 

Jessica releasing her arms. After that, Yuri came with a grim face. He had seen the incident. He was jealous and unhappy.

 

"Hey Yul, you're here." Then he whispered to Yuri.

 

"I am sorry about the incident a while ago. I know you see it." Yuri nodded.

 

"What is he doing here, Tae?"

 

"I call him after you send the address. I think he also can help your problem, Jess."

 

"Hmm yeah. I think also."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter