Him

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I was browsing the menu and was about to order when I saw him. He came from somewhere in heaven and was talking to someone in the counter. The one thing I noticed first was the picture-perfect way he’s leaning on the counter like as if he’s having a photo shoot. I got mesmerized by his gorgeous back of a man, his broad shoulders and his long, long, pants! Wow if I only have my sketch book with me I won’t hesitate to draw the perfection that I am seeing right now. “Uhm, excuse me Miss but would you like to order now?” 고기!!! “MEAT!!! Uhm, yes please I want meat! Yes, right away and may I also have cold water? Really lots of cold water!” Right after I made my order, the photo shoot was done and the gorgeous creature was gone.  Even if I saw just his back I know he’s very handsome.  I was searching the restaurant hoping to see him but it was lunch time so the place is crowded and I lose hope thinking, maybe he was here for takeout. The food was great but I can’t stop thinking of him. I wasn’t able to see his face but I can’t erase him in my mind. That back feels like it can comfort and protect you anytime. Those shoulders are good enough to lean on… especially at times when you feel insecure and all alone.  Arrgh! What am I thinking, I just got here and suddenly I felt alone?

I was waving my hand hoping to get the waiter’s attention for bill out when I heard a voice saying; “Please attend to table 3.” I turn my gaze to the counter and there I saw him pointing at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter