Treasures

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been weeks since Hyeri’s visit. After that it was all work for me. I never had time for myself anymore. I remember the first time I got here, I felt very free and happy to be on my own. I was so excited then to find myself and have my own journey. But after almost 3 months of everything work, I felt burn out. Every night when I get home I still do things from work and I feel the repetitions of my Seoul life. I felt like I was just here for work and not to live my life. I never felt this lonely before. It feels like I was looking for something I don’t even know. I called home once or twice a week and I felt fine after I talked with mom or dad. Isn’t this what they called homesickness? Should I go back to Ulsan and stay there for good? I can still work as freelance and have my designs sent to Seoul.

It’s another weekend and I’m still considering my options. I felt restless the whole week and I felt like something is bothering me which I can’t pinpoint exactly. I remembered that due to Hyeri’s pregnancy news I wasn’t able to ask her help in rummaging the boxes in the stock room. We were also very busy chatting and catching up that I totally forgot about it. I decided before lunch to start carrying the boxes out of the room to check the content and segregate them later. I was carrying the 3rd box out of the stockroom when the lid fell off…

The box was full of 10-15 sketch pads. I browse a sketch pad which was on top when I saw a familiar lines and sketches

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter