Old Sketch Pad - 300 Days (Part 1)

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment I opened my eyes I know that this day will be the beginning of a new day! I felt so sick that I have to drag myself up and walk to the bathroom with my hands on the wall. I felt so sick and homesick for the first time.  It seems like I felt alone for the first time with no family and no friends to talked to. I am not sure if am really sick or just emotionally depressed. It is our 300th day supposed to be…

Today is the first 100 days that I haven’t seen you.  Today is the first 100 days of me living like a zombie. Today is the first 100 days that I lose the special friendship that I thought we ever had. Today is the first 100 days I lose both the friendship and the love that I almost had…Today is the day that I decided that you will be forever gone in my life.

I cried and grieved the whole day. I stayed in my bed crying and sleeping and then cried again until I find comfort in my dreams… It was almost dark when I felt better and decided to take a bath and called for some food to be delivered since I still don’t have the energy and the will to go out.

Food only takes 30 minutes to be cooked and delivered usually but this time it took almost an hour. I wore my robe, got my wallet and with a frown on my face I opened the door and step outside ready to receive my order and there you were standing with your hesitant smile while holding my food and a bouquet of flowers.  

I felt my knees wobble and my energy drained once again. I was try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter