Chapter 39 Worried Feelings

Love-Hate Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Back to school again" Yssa nagged as she took her phone underneath the pillow to check the time. She stood up and grab her towel hanging behind the door to clean herself. The two left after Yssa ate her breakfast. While walking with Jungkook, Yssa remembered the first day she went to school with Jungkook it was the best feeling now when she realized that Jungkook is now smiling at her and his full attention belongs to her. She can't help but to smile so Yssa shook her head for Jungkook not to notice. 

When they reached school Yssa immediately took a step away on Jungkook but Jungkook grabbed her arms and pulled her closer to him. "Don't—" Jungkook said. "Just act normal, they knew that we're neighbors anyway" 

Yssa sighed and  nooded her head in response. They continued to walk until they reached the building. Yssa said her goodbye first as she went inside her room. When Yssa opened the room, Mae and Gein welcomed her.

"Yssa!" Mae exlaimed with a sad expression painted at her face

"M—Mae? What happened? Yssa questioned and they sat at the nearest chair at the door.

"Sehun said I should avoid him because I can only bring problems to his life" Mae replied in a very woeful tone.

"What? You know it's not true! Don't worry I'll talk to Sehun later" Yssa stated as she hugged Mae while tapping her back. 

"Thanks Yssa, By the way, are you seriously dating Jungkook? I heard Junmyeon and Namjoon talking about you guys" 

Yssa eyes suddenly got widened at Mae's question, how can possibly their status spread when only Gein knew. —But she forgot, Chanyeol also knew about their relationship bet he said it to their hyungs. "Chanyeol!"  she whispered grumpily.

"U—uh? I don't wanna lie to you Mae so I'll tell." Yssa said and she continued "Y—yes, we're dating now" Yssa awkwardly smiled as she scratched her head. She got shy about telling her relationship with Jungkook because also herself can't believe that it happened.

"Oh my gosh how lucky of you ! Jungkook is so kind and he's handsome and wait he can sing and dance too. Oh you can request to him to sing a song for you, that would be romantic! Sorry girls but Jungkook is taken" Mae said as she shakes Yssa all way.

"Hey Yssa, how did Chanyeol knew? Actually Chanyeol said to everyone earlier about your relationship with Jungkook , I tried to stop him but he was unstoppable" Gein stated

"Oh that's a long story—What? Chanyeol said to everyone?"  

***

After the class, Yssa, Gein and Mae immediately went to the studio to wreck and punch Chanyeol for saying their secret but when Yssa saw Sehun walking towards to cafeteria, she remembered what he said to Mae so she ran towards to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter