Chapter 9 Home Buddy

Love-Hate Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook arrived at home before Yssa and Sehun . He was watching some random televesion program on the channel while eating his favorite ice cream . He went to the bathroom , when he was about to sit again , he saw Yssa through the window walking so he peeked and waited for her to be close enough to her house but he saw Sehun catching up and pulled Yssa . His eyes widened when he saw Sehun kissing Yssa's forehead . He immediately turned away and went upstairs instead .

The next day , Yssa woke up with her mind was still drawn back to last night . Although she couldn't believe Sehun actually kissed her in the forehead but at the same time she was happy knowing that someone really cares for her , that someone willl protect her. 

"Yssa , i have something to tell you , go here young lady !" her mom shouted from downstairs . Yssa stood up and went downstairs because her mom told her to .

"Yes ?" Yssa asked

"Me and Mrs.Jeon will go to the class reunion with your dad today we will be out for just one week , so Jungkook will stay here to accompany you " her mom stated while packing her luggages 

"W-what one week ? No !" Yssa exploded , she disagree with the idea of staying in the house with Jungkook

"I can live by myself it's just one week so i can handle it" Yssa explaining to her mom but her mom insisted , she said this is the good opportunity to get to know Jungkook better. Yssa still disagreed and went upstairs and slammed the door . She locked herself in the room because she don't want to see Jungkook especially now she knew that his girlfriend was Gein.

"Be a good girl Yssa , please just this once . Jungkook will come here any minute , I love you honey" her mom said from outside while knocking the door . "Jungkook will sleep in our room so don't worry" she heard her mom chuckled and later , the sound of the knock was gone . Yssa opened the door to look for her mom but she already left the house . She went to her room again and threw herself in the bed and rolled over . She was thinking what will she do with Jungkook later. 

After she finished washing up , she heard someone knocking the door . Yssa sighed deeply because she knew it was Jungkook  . Yssa went dowstairs and opened the door

"Don't do any-" Yssa exclaimed but Jungkook cut her off 

"This must be your lucky day" Jungkook smirked and closed the door without looking at it.

"W-what are you doing?'  Yssa --stammered he's not aware of Jungkook's action and this is the very first time she saw him smirking like that 

"Nothing , i just want to make you happy" Jungkook said while walking towards to her and pushed her to the corner. 

"You really need to take a few step back " Yssa was agitated trying her best to back away but Jungkook's grasp was too strong

"What if i don't want to?" Jungkook asked her as he leaned closer and closer until she he can already feel Yssa's breath "Remember this?' He kissed her cheek and it surprised the heck out of her

"AHHHH" Yssa shouted and punch Jungkook's shoulder  "What did you just do?"  she asked ,flabbergasted 

" I just took back what you stole from me"  Jungkook smirked mischeviously and let her go 

" I didn't stole anything form you , you wish !" Yssa rolled her eyes and suddenly she remembered what Jungkooks is saying It was the kiss on his cheek while he was sleeping . Yssa looked at Jungkook with a puzzled expression all over her face .She knew Jungkook was asleep in that time so how did he know .

"I think you already remember what am i talking about" Jungkook smirked

"But h-how did you know?" Yssa stammered but she managed to asked Jungkook

"Because i'm still awake in that time . I just closed my eyes , i was so surprised that you kissed me so i pretended to sleep" Jungkook explained to Yssa the whole story and that made her blushed .She didn't know what to say , she can't move her legs to walked away but her legs won't cooperate . 

"It's okay"  " "I took it back anyway" Jungkook back away , giving her a way to go and smirked 

Yssa finally moved her legs and walked away . She went upstairs and touched her cheeck in the area where Jungkook decided to kiss .She doesn't know what to react , if she will feel happy or sad because Jungkook kissed her but at the same time thinking about his girlfriend , Gein.

Yssa was totally bewildered with what just happened that she didn't even noticed Jungkook standing in front of her , Jungkook smirked knowing that he was the reason why she's acting like that. He waved his hands in front of her eyes but Yssa didn't respond she was still blank-- confused of what's happening. He leaned closer again to snap out Yssa on her fantasy and for her to notice him. 

"What are you doing this , are you out of your mind?" Yssa exclaimed and backed away because Jungkook's was really close to her 

" No , i just want to ask you if you can hangout with me downstairs because you know --- it's really boring when you are alone" Jungkook explained and scratched his head . Finally the Jungkook she knew had returned , She don't want to see his dark side ever again so she nodded in response . They went downstairs but Yssa parted and instead of going to living room she went to the kitchen.

"Where are you going" Jungkook asked her

"I'm going to prepare our lunch so sit there and watch tv" Yssa said without looking at him and took all the ingrediets out from the fridge that she will use later.

"Okay" Jungkook smiled 

 

Thinking that they looked like a newlywed couple know , she blushed and giggled . she wanted to cook for Jungkook and maybe just maybe she could make him happy since their parents weren't home .

After cooking their food , Yssa went to the living room to call Jungkook but when she was in the middle of the hallway , she heard someone singing and it made her heart beats very fast because it was Jungkook , singing . She suddenly remembered the male's voice she was listening to before they went to Jungkook's house for the very first time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter