Chapter 28 Fretting

Love-Hate Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Our vacation is almost over"  Yssa said while sipping the fruit juice she ordered. When they always think that school is getting nearer day by day ,  there's something on their mind that needs a soothing relaxation that can only be found from the scent of vacation. Of couse people especially to those teenagers whose in the middle of puberty are too lazy to study that they don't want to accept the reality and face the struggle of homeworks, projects, recitation and everything that has a connection with school. But since Yssa was one if the honorable students , studying was not a bit hard for her. "It makes me want to lay of the bed this whole day"

Jungkook turned his head to Yssa who looks like her body is going to collapse soon from fatigue.Basically he knew what all they did starting from the time when they first put their foot on the floor of the resort to this day they were nagging right now. But at least Chanyeol made their vacation more interesting and enjoyable "Come on , i'm going to take you to your room"

"But why—" 

Jungkook immediately grabbed her wrist not giving her a time to respond. Thinking that Chanyeol would come after her again , it's better for Yssa to stay on her room instead of walking and talking with Chanyeol still he doesn't know what Chanyeol's intention was so all he need was yo protect Yssa. They walked towards to the elevator and wait for it to come down where Yssa and Jungkook were located. After a few minutes , the elevator opened and when they was about to push the 9th floor button , Jin suddenly barged in and went inside the evelator. He was now wearing a civilian clothes a white polo with two buttons up were so you can clearly see his collarbone and a slocks for bottom.

"Hey hyung !" Jungkook exclaimed "Your outfit looks so formal is there and event?" 

"Yes , i attended a party near from here" Jin replied , he rolled his sleeves up until it reach his upper wrist. He looked at Yssa who was in the corner behind , just looking on how the two were talking. Jin smirked and looked back at Jungkook who was glaring daggers at him. Basically Jungkook can sense that Jin would again to Yssa so he tried to punch his hyung's side , the punch means "no teasing" signal. But since Yssa was not idiot not to notice what the two were doing , she asked Jin a question that can ease her confusing mind.

"What's wrong? I mean when i'm always here , you will look at me and you will smile. After that you will look at Jungkook and make weird faces. Honestly , is Jungkook has a feelingsfor me?" Yssa asked in a very sarcastic tone. She don't want to assume that Jungkook has a feelings for her but that was her sense is telling. 

"You're really an observant girl Yssa for noticing my actions. I don't know if Jungkook has feelings for you. probably , maybe , yes or no — i don't know . All i know is you two look good together" Jin smiled and tapped their shoulders , he went outside on the 7th floor and left the two unminded. After what Jin said , No one dared to talk until the elevator reached the 9th floor. Yssa went outside first and she didn't even turned her head towards to Jungkook in fact she walked fast through the hallway and immediately closed her room.

[Jungkook POV]

That was embarrassing , it's because of Jin that's why Yssa was uncomfortable with me again but i'm so impressed of her being a straighforward person. I think i need to explain her what Jin said.

But i guess , she needs to rest more . I'm going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter