Chapter 27 Plan Man

Love-Hate Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"C-Chanyeol?"

"Nah ! That guy is Chanyeol hyung ? He's so cool and you know— Chanyeol hyung is known as the weirdest among the weirds , he can't be him" Jungkook bursted out into laughter. He didn't even think it was Chanyeol because it was too shocking to be true.

"Whatever ! He is Chanyeol , C'mon let's take a closer look" Yssa dragged Jungkook and they walked towards to the opposite side of the pool which was the guy was located. Everytime they were walking closer and closer , they can clearly see the guy's face until— "Told you so" 

"C-Chanyeol hyung ,  how i can't — i can't believe this" Jungkook exclaimed when he saw the guy taking off his shades and winking in every girls that passes by in front of him , he was really hot and still he can't believe that it was Chanyeol . If the student body know this , for sure Chanyeol will surely surpass Taehyung's popularity. 

"See ? You really need glasses ,anyway why is he in topless ? I mean— he's too conservative to show off his body  , he should be in his checkered long sleeve with suspenders" Yssa looked at Jungkook because she was expecting him  to answer all her questions.

"He's just a weird guy not a nerd" Jungkook sighed on Yssa's cute dumbness , he was so happy even if sometimes Yssa would teaser her , at least he knew she was comfortable with him around. 

"Okay got it - whoa—"  

Jungkook eyes got widened when he saw Chanyeol in front of Yssa , he was smirking while staring at her that looks like he was seducing her. Yssa almost got stumbled when Chanyeol walked towards to her. It was really surprising that Chanyeol would act like that because he was this kind of guy who doesn't like too much skinships but now it was opposite and he was weird in school how come he became y and hot high schooler just like in dramas. "C-Chanyeol"

"Hi there Yssa , what brings you here" Chanyeol asked while smirking and he did even wink at her and that made Jungkook frowned and barged in their conversation "Ehem ! I'm also here" 

"Oh sorry i didn't noticed you by the way Yssa , wanna walk ?"  He was good at teasing Jungkook because it was effective , Jungkook was now at his urge to push Chanyeol at the pool but unfortunately he can't because he would think Yssa will get angry of her "Aish ! This hyung is pissing me off" 

"Er — I'm sorry , we have some things to do right Jungkook"  Yssa turned her pace at Jungkook and gave him a "just-agree" look of course he would agree cause they feel awkward with the new Chanyeol.

"Right ! Right , She's right"  

"Uh huh? Okay i will let this pass this time but Yssa don't forget to call me" Chanyeol looked at Yssa's foot and to her face , he smirked and signed a "call me" gesture. After that he walked away but after a few steps he stopped. " Hmm , this will be hard"  Chanyeol whispered to himself and he continue walking and disappeared among the crowds.

____

"Hey Yssa can i ask you something?"  Jungkook said while playing on his phone laying on the bed. After talking to Chanyeol , they went to Jungkook's room to kill some time. Yssa brought one of her books because that's the only thing that can kill her boredom but at the same time she was very attentive to Jungkook. Yssa can't even concentrate on her readings becase Jungkook keeps talking about Chanyeol's different aura. 

"Are you gonna ask a question or what?

"Oh yes , i just remembered — why did you said  earlier that Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter