Chapter 38 Oddness

Love-Hate Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was in the van doing their own part of things. As usual , Mr. Jeon and Mr. Oh were in the front seat while the rest were crowding in the passenger's seat. Jungkook and Yssa were at the back sleeping soundly both resting their heads at the pillow massager around their neck.  When their car passed the humps , Jungkook bumped his head at the celing of the car and that is one of the disadvantages of being tall.  He groaned in pain because it gave a painful effect especially he was caught off guard because he was sleeping. He later , touch the part where he got hit and slightly massage it for the pain to slowly go away. 

 

Jungkook looked at Yssa as soon as he was back in the reality. He saw her still sleeping peacefully so he didn't made a ruckus and just played on his favourite RPG game at his phone. While seriously playing , Jungkook heard a weird sound coming from Yssa's side so he paused his game and he searched around if he thought of imagining things. But when the sound came again , Jungkook find where the sound was coming from. It was from Yssa's phone who was ringing a few minutes ago so he took the phone and he saw 2 missed calls from Chanyeol.

Why the hell is he calling?"

After seeing the logs , Jungkook checked the gallery to see Yssa's picture but he got shocked when he saw a lot of selca , candid and stolen pictures of him in diffferent angles.

"Where did she get these pictures?"  Jungkook giggled while browsing all of his pictures in the gallery. 

Yssa awaked by the sound of Jungkook's small laughs. She blinked her eyes several times because her vision was still blurred. When she saw Jungkook holding her phone , she immediately snatched it.

"You know taking's other phone is misconduct"  Yssa stated as she straightened her seat.

"You know taking pictures of someone without permission is also a misconduct"  Jungkook smirked as he leaned at the back of his seat. Yssa was speechless so she rolled her eyes in response. Jungkook laughed when he saw Yssa's reaction reflecting at the window , pouting and embarrassed. He moved a little towards to Yssa's side because after that he still found himself guilty so he rested his head and closed his eyes.  Yssa smiled after what happened and was about to take a nap too when her phone began to ring again. She checked her phone again and saw Chanyeol's name at the screen , calling. 

"Should i answer this?"

"Is that Chanyeol hyung again ?" Jungkook asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter