Chapter 35 Unsaid yet —True Feelings

Love-Hate Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all everything happened earlier , Jungkook and Yssa went where there parents were located. Things are turning out well for them because they don't feel awkward with each other and Yssa thinks that Jungkook is starting to like her . Even though it doesn't have a proof , her instinct says so. 

"Yssa"  Jungkook coughed fakely for Yssa to  notice him.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Umm.. I—I just want to say that I'm really sorry for—  everything that i've done." Jungkook stuttered as he scratch his head giving the best sad face that he can make.  Yssa looked at him and she can see that his face was drawn and full of sincerity. 
"You haven't done anything wrong Jungkook , Look—you know  Christmas is supposed to be happy !"  Yssa replied and made a beeline towards to the restaurant , she didn't made a clear respond so Jungkook frowned because of worries and he catched Yssa after when he saw that she was too far. 

After a few minutes of walking , They made their way to the restaurant . Jungkook immediately greet for his presence and bowed to Yssa's parents and his parents meanwhile , Yssa already sat beside her mother and ready to dig all of the visible types of food in front of her. Jungkook sat beside his mother and he begs for money after that he left the restaurant and never came back.

"Where is Jungkook going?" Yssa's mom asked while sipping her favourite green tea

"He said he will just buy something" Mrs. Jeon replied as she shoved the spoon into the bowl with full of rice and ate it.

What is he doing?

Jungkook ran as fast as he can like he was on the competition and went to the town square. He brought a bucket of chicken , two slices of  cake and a four bottle of sodas. After that he went back in the restaurant but before he enter , he search for a good spot in the nearest park which is located across the restaurant. When he finally satisfied himself in finding a good spot that was far enough from other people , he went back to the restaurant and fixed his hair in front of the door. He entered the restaurant and immediately bowed for not giving a reason on his sudden disapperance. 

"Oh ! Jungkook where did you go?" Yssas's mom asked

"I'm very sorry for not saying anything before i left , Umm .. but Mr. Oh , Mrs. Oh can i have your—permission?" Jungkook stammered playing on his index finger 

"What is it son?" Mr. Oh asked , he thinks Jungkook as his own son because he was very close to his parents.

"Can Yssa— go out with me just for a minute ?—or maybe an hour?"  he continued still in nervous voice.

"Of course !" Mrs. Oh immediately replied with a mischiveous smile "You should go now"  Mrs. Oh added as she waved her hands signaling Jungkook to go now with Yssa

"Mom—!  Yssa exclaimed but Jungkook didn't gave a chance for her to nag because she was dragged out by Jungkook "Thanks !"Mrs. Oh and Mr. Oh"

After the two left , Jungkook's mom looked at Mrs. Oh with a confused face "Do you know what is happening to him?" she asked

"Hmm ... I don't think I have the idea . Let's just wait for them to comeback and find out"  Yssa's mom chuckled and continue to munch all of her food. All of their minds left with an unknown question that only Jungkook and Yssa's appearance can answer. They just let it go and enjoy once again their night with their love ones.

 

 

***

"Jungkook? Where are we going?" Yssa asked while they are both runnning out of nowhere. "You will see , we are almost there!"  Jungkook exclaimed trying to catch his breath because of too much running. Yssa pouted , she didn't understand why he wss doing this. After a minutes , they finally arrived at the nearest park and they stopped in the middle of a plain grass with a river in front of it. Jungkook took his bag that was hanging on his shoulder and placed a blanket to the ground.

"Where did you get this ?" Yssa asked but she got ignored

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter