Chapter 26 : Sweet Encounter

Love-Hate Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was at his house surfing the channel but his attention was on his phone , looking at the time second by second and peeking through the window checking if Yssa was back on her home but still no sign of her , it's already 6:21 in the evening. A while later , the phone resting on the table rang so Jungkook immediately took the phone and answered it.

"Yah! Little brat i told they aren't" Gein shouted on the other line "You , you are the problem ! Confirm first before you act"

"So— they aren't right ? ... they aren't in a relationship" Jungkook still smiled even though Gein was scolding him. He felt the fishbone being pluck inside of his body , now he felt guilty because he remembered the way he acted to Yssa when he thought that Sehun and Yssa are in a relationship but i guess he don't need to think of that anymore

"Yes , so stop acting like a little sassy girl being jealous because her dad didn't bought her toys , grow up young man"

"Aish ! " Jungkook whimpered but still Gein heard it clearly on the other line "What?"

"Nothing noona , i will remember that . Good night sweet dreams , have fun"

*****

"I need to buy snacks for tomorrow's vacation and a ferero rocher again for Yssa. I think she just share the chocolate to Sehun it's not even a big deal why did i got jealous."

While walking , Jungkook think what plan will Namjoon do because he just said that he will do something , Jungkook was hoping that it's not weird so he didn't waste any time thinking of the plan. After he bought snacks for tomorrow , Jungkook saw a girl walking that looks kinda familiar to him.

Is that Yssa ?  He walked faster that usual just to confirm that the girl walking was Yssa . Jungkook took a closer look from her behind and tapped her shoulder but the girl screamed and cried so he got startled. He tried to calm Yssa down by rubbing her back and giving handkerchief to her.After everything happened and the silence was starting to flow over their direction , Jungkook opened up a topic to keep the silence away from them.

"So how's the date ... with Sehun?"

"It's not even a date .. it's just a friendly hangout

"Hmmm is that so"

It's really embarrassing for a guy to blush like a tomato especially when his love one is in front of them so Jungkook tried his best not to smile but he can't — he just can't because it was too good to be true for him so he slowly turned away his head for Yssa not to notice that he was smiling. Yssa on the other hand was still confused on his action , she felt that Jungkook has a lot of secrets that even her own mother doesn't know , yes it was normal for a person to keep secret but when it comes to Jungkook , it feels so weird.

"Hey Yssa , by the way let's have a good vacation together"

 

 

 

"What the hell is wrong with that guy , he's so confusing" Yssa blabbered while she rubbed her head with a towel "I hope this vacation , i can more understand him" 

Morning passes and everyone was starting to pack their luggages yet Yssa was still snorning from her spacious bed. Mrs. Oh noticed that her daughter's presence was still not downstairs so she immediately went to her room and made some noises. 

"Yssa , aren't you going to wake up ? , everone is getting ready and you're still snoring there. It's up to you if you don't want to come but i'm not giving you allowance for the rest of the mo—

"Mom that's funny i'm just exercising , see" Yssa immediately sat up and raised her both hands , she even danced and kicked everything in air

"Exercising ? While your eyes are close ? and in the bed lying? Is that an exercise?"  her mom blurted out "Anyway stop playing and pack your things , don't forget to wash your face you look like a zombie"

Mrs. Oh brought her bag and left it in front of Yssa . When Mrs. Oh left the room , Yssa started to search a good clothes , she took out all of her clothes from the cupboard and threw it on her bed. "This will do" Yssa seperated the clothes she will wear later and put all the other clothes from her bag because they will spend their time there in one week. After packing , she went to the bathroom and took a bath , she usually spent 30 minutes from the bathroom but since everyone was in a rush , she only took 20 minutes in the bath.

After showering , Yssa made her way downstairs and she saw everyone was read

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter