Chapter 29 The New Student

Love-Hate Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Vacation is over , welcome to hell again" Yssa mumbled as  she threw herself on her bed. Even though she know that she will be happy again when she sees Jungkook in school uniform , still some part of her body saying that the vacation was too short like her body needs a petition to extend their semester break. 

Morning passes by and it's already second semester , Yssa began to gather all of her things and put it on her bag. After recollecting her things , she applied some light make-up to hide her pale face from thinking about breaks. She also knew that she was one of the volunteers to welcome the new enrolled students as far as everyone know , Yssa was one of the best students in their university.

"Oh my god ! It's already 7:15 i need to be in school at 7:30"

Yssa was responsible when it comes to books and homeworks but when it comes to time and her apperance , she doesn't fit the shoes properly on.

"Yssa , Jungkook is already here come down"  her mom shouted 

"Yes mom ! I'm coming" 

Yssa made her way downstairs while combing the messy part of her hair. After a few minutes , they left the house and went to the school. 

"Hey Yssa i will go first  , bye bye" Jungkook said and he waved his hands.

 

"All of the volunteers must proceed in the auditorium right now"

As Junmyeon the student body president announced. Yssa went to the auditorium when she heard the announcement and after she got there, she noticed a group of boys looking at the certain girl that is waiting on the line of transferee students. Yssa was not interested in the commotion so she didn't mind the happenings.

"Hey Yssa , you're placed in the section 5 , here are the list of new enrollers and the transferee as well , just give them the handbook and explain to them the uniform"  Yixing said and he gave tons of plastic envelop that contains the handbook and other useful things to know more about the school. After that Yixing ran and went to his place.

"Is there any volunteers that is older than us why do we need to do this , we're also a student here" Yssa nagged as she arranged the envelops on her desk . After that she went to the nearest outlet to charge her phone. 

After so many many minutes , Yssa noticed again the girl who was seating pretty at the Section 4 talking to Yixing , intervewing her. 

"What the hell is wrong with Yixing ha ! Look at his face , he is blushing this is so funny"  Yssa said in joy while clapping both of her hands. She didn't noticed that the girl was done on the interview and now she's coming at the section 5 which is the last part of the enrollment. 

"Umm excuse me"  said the girl

"Excuse me , miss "  said again the girl when she realized that Yssa was still laughing

When Yssa noticed that the girl was already standing in front of her , she immediately stood up and straightened her clothes "Oh , I'm sorry , i'm sorry"

Yssa bowed several times .

"No it's okay , don't bow said the girl"

Yssa said sorry for one last time, she was quite embarrassed because she worried that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter