Chapter 34 Closer , You and I

Love-Hate Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week had passed and everyone was getting ready for the vacation , yes a Christmas vacation . So all of the winter clothes were being sold faster than its usual. Everyone was staring to make a countdown for the snow to drop getting ready themselves for the cold. Yssa who was doing her assignments got disturbed by Jungkook who suddenly barged in her room. "What are you doing here?" Yssa stuttered and positioned herself in front of Jungkook "I— i need a little help in English and Math" he replied shyly.

After an hour they finished their assignments , cleaning all the crumpled papers that is laying on the floor. Jungkook and Yssa were more comfortable with each other now because after the resort , their bonds of friendship got developed. "Thanks Yssa for the help !"  Jungkook exclaimed while smiling. Yssa saw this smile again , the one that captured her heart , It is so good to be true thinking that Jungkook is closer to her now. Yssa always think that when is the day she'll open up the issue on why he didn't respond on her confession. Although it was from a very long time ago   , she still wanted to hear the reason behind from Jungkook's mouth. When Jungkook left the room , Yssa shoved her head on the pillow because of too much feels.

The next day Yssa and Jungkook came very early at the school so they went on the studio for now because there's still no professors and students in the room nor the faculties. When they opened the door , Taehyung surprised them in front of the door while sticking his tounge out to the fullest teasing them early in the morning. "Hi there couple" Taehyung greeted while waving his hand . "Couple?" 

"Don't mind hyung he's just out of his screw again" Jungkook stated trying to avoid the topic but instead of avoiding it , he only pushed Yssa to get more curious about what Taehyung said. Jungkook made a lot of explainations for Yssa to stop asking and after a while Yssa decided to let it go. The two made their way inside chewing the thoughts of everything that was happened  earlier. Unexpectedly , Yssa saw Chanyeol wearing a loose white shirt revealing his well defined biceps.

Jungkook squirmed a little because he noticed Yssa's reaction when he saw Chanyeol . He rolled his eyes and went towards to Taehyung and Gein who were playing crossy road on Taehyung's phone. Chanyeol was about to walk towards to Yssa but he stumbled in the middle so the coolness was already gone. "Hi Yssa" Chanyeol exclaimed wanting Jungkook to hear what he says and hugged her. "You hey!" Yssa bursted hitting Chanyeol's back on his sudden hug .They just talked for a minutes in a no great shakes and got parted when Sehun and Mae shows up. 

"So what now ? Are you just gonna sit here ? Look at Chanyeol! He is hitting on Yssa" Gein lectured Jungkook because she can see that Jungkook is struggling on his feelings but he can't make an action because of lack of confidence. "You will regret this if you don't move now"  Gein continued . "Yes i like Yssa but i don't want to make this fast , i should think very carefully on my desicions.I want to confess in the right time" Jungkook shook his head leaning back to the wall. "Well if that is your desicion , we will support you ! right Taehyung?" Gein gave a thumbs up  trying to make the mood bright and looked at Taehyung who was seriously playing. He didn't respond so Gein got pissed and randomly pressed his phone for Taehyung to lose his game.

"Oh my god my chicken got hit !" Taehyung exclaimed still his eyes on his phone. I think i should change it into a platypus"  He continued his sentence completely not having an interest on what his girlfriend said. Gein just rolled her eyes and foc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter