Chapter 37 Disclosure

Love-Hate Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"G—Gein what are you doing here?"  Yssa exclaimed leaving their passionate hug  nimble as a cheetah ,while playing with her fidgety hand Jungkook took the chance to explain the whole story even though  they said to each other no one would need to know their status until New Years Eve but they think it will never happen because Gein already found out their relationship.

"Oh —so you guys are now together?" Gein asked

"Y—Yes "  Yssa stuttered still uneasy of what she was saying. She sat beside Gein and she took the pillow behind her for hugging purpose. 

***

After explanation and further questions , Gein  understood their reason why they need to hide it for a meantime because having a relationship with a popular boy in their school was really confidential especially her boyfriend was loved by everyone. She experienced getting a death glare to all the girls who love Taehyung and always the headline of the school but , she surpassed it all because Taehyung was always there by her side. Now they see them as a cute couple. While in the case of Yssa , she was one of the infamous brainiac of the school . She is well known but not that popular like Jungkook. 

Their topic changed into something girls talk . Meanwhile , Jungkook who was watching them having a conversation exclusively just for girls' interest unintentionally slept at the floor because of boredom . After a few minutes , more like hours Gein finally finished her story and it was like mid-afternoon when they stood up to eat brunch.

"By the way , I met Mae at the lobby earlier , she said that Sehun's mom is very supportive to her.

Gein said while helping Yssa clean the dishes. She took the dry towel and wipe the plates until it dries . After that , she placed the plates on the cupboard and sat at the dinning chair. 

"Mae went to Sehun's house?" Yssa questioned

"Y-Yes ! that's what she said" 

"Oh my god! so it means , there is a progress on their relationship ! "

Yssa exclaimed while clapping both of her hands continuosly jumping in the air. She dry her hands and tap Gein's back because of too much happiness. It feels like all of their problems are disappearing gradually. How they wish that this moment would go on forever. Gein chuckled while looking at Yssa who is very happy with the news and she noticed that Jungkook was already awake , stepping closer towards to them. She didn't tell to Yssa that Jungkook was awake instead she even pushed her so that Jungkook can catch her.

"What was that f—" Yssa almost stumbled but she realized that something blocked her falling moment. "Jungkook?"

"Good Afternoon , Yssa" Jungkook said while grinning as he grasped Yssa's body for support.

"U—um , I—I am s—sorry !!"  She said while removing herself to Jungkook's tight grasp. She straighted her clothes and look down because she was too shy. Gein made a tsk sound while moving her head left and right , unsatistfied of Yssa's respond. "Jungkook , look at that — she is still shy , the girlfriend is still shy to her boyfriend , poor you" Gein continued of what she was doing and add a fuel to the fire. Jungkook follwed Gein's action and he did the tsk sound too. They exchanged gazes as they laughed together teasing Yssa. After that Gein wanted them to have a conversation so she presented to leave and left the two alone. "So guys , i i'll leave now. Taehyung will get mad if i leave at night" "See ya at school !"

Gein left the house , leaving Yssa and Jungkook at the most awkward moment of their life. A few minutes had passed since no one spoke , Jungkook broke the silence and started to have a conversation with Yssa.

"Are you still uncomfortable with me Yssa?" he said in a low vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter