Chapter 22 : What Love Can Do To Us

Love-Hate Neighbors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Yssa woke up suddenly as her phone began ringing and vibrating against her ear. She reached her phone in a low energy and answered it with a sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes to adjust in the bright sun shining all over her face.

"H-Hello"

"U-um Good Morning Ysa , how's your sleep ?" Sehun asked in the other line making weird noise but not that weird for Yssa to get worried.

"Good Morning , i just woke up , i'm good by the way wait why are you giggling there?" Yssa asked squinting her eyes while smiling.She immediately stood up and prepare her uniform.

"Nothing i just remembered what you said yesterday"

Yssa stopped responding for a while, recollecting her thoughts from what happened yesterday even though her head was still not functioning well.After a minutes that seems like hours for her , she remembered all what happened from how she entered Sehun's house to the kiss and to his confession.

 

"Hey Yssa ,still there?" 

 

"Oh yeah sorry— wait , isaid fogrget that right?" Yssa exclaimed when she think that Sehun was talking on what she said to him last night, even Yssa don't know why she said that . Yes she likes Sehun and it can turn out to the point that Sehun can be his boyfriend but some part of her telling that she loves him but not INLOVE with him. (Yssa is still confused)

"W-What ? No! I can't forget that even if you bring Miranda to me" Sehun stuttering , she can imagine his perfect eyebrows twitching all over his forehead so she chuckled a little.

 

"Oh so that magazine girl i saw yesterday in your room was Miranda" Yssa said in a teasing voice but she knew that it wasn't really a magazine "Hmm ,i didn't know that you were reading those kind of things" she laughed silently knowing that she successfully tesed him.

 

"What? No Yssa ! I hate you but i love you stop being cute okay and go to school early , i'm infront now" Sehun said and he immediately hung up the phone not giving Yssa a time to formulate a reply. It looks like Sehun is ready to take their relationship into the next level but he can sense that Yssa still love Jungkook , it's okay for him what Yssa's desicision will be but it would be great if she notice his actions and try to love him back too.

 

Yssa sighed deeply in relief knowing that someone like Sehun loves her, at least she know that until now there's someone who will not look in the physical itself but by knowing the person's personality before she/he falls inlove. Now she has a reason to completely forget Jungkook and the pain he gave to her.

 

After all the preparing, she made her way downstairs thinking how she will approach Jungkook but unfortunately, she didn't saw him , she only saw her mom and dad cuddling at the couch while surfing the channel. When they noticed Yssa standing behind with a "judging-so-hard" look , they broke up in the cuddle postion and greeted her to avoid the awkwardness.

 

"Good Morning honey" her dad greeted

"Good Morning dad , wait mom where's Jungkook?" Yssa asked as she sat up in the chair ready to dig her breakfast 

"he said he will go first because they have a practice , yeah— something like that" her mom replied

"I see.." Yssa grabbed a spoonful of cereal and ate it as she looked up in the ceiling thinking that things really got worst for her because she can sense that Jungkook is avoiding her. After she ate, Yssa brushed her teeth and she walked towards to the mirror looking at the every inch of her face and recombing her hair after she go out.

 

***

TWO HOURS LATER 

 

Yssa was walking at the corridor going to the locker section to put all the thing she used earlier. After a long walk , she finally reached her locker opening it to put all the books she used earlier and when she finished putting all the books , Yssa was about to close her locker but she noticed something more like a heart shaped box resting at the dim part corner of her locker.

 

"BOO!" she didn't noticed that Sehun was standing beside him so Sehun took the opportunity to startle her. "Gosh! You scared me" Yssa gasped fully in the air as she continually hit Sehun on his shoulder looking at her dump or shocked face made Sehun to burst out in laughter and it keeps rewiding especially when he is closing his eyes.

"You're so cute Yssa" Sehun chuckled for the last time. After that , he noticed what Yssa was holding so he frowned a little knowing that it was a chocolate in a heart shapebox , it's very obvious that the giver of the box was a sutior.

"Who gave you that?"

"i don't know , i just saw this on my locker" she said "Let's see what inside" Yssa opened the box and they saw a bunch of round chocolates , a ferero rocher filling the box in full.

"I knew it ! is there a name written on it?" Sehun snatched the box looking more curious than Yssa while observing the box not leaving a single trai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter