Things escalating quickly

그냥 ((Just Because))

 

 

" Hakyeon I was ing kidding."

 

" Of course you were."

 

" Gosh, Hakyeon, stop being childish."

 

" Am I now? I said I'm not angry. Move aside, Jung Taekwoon."

 

 

 

The members sat together,huddled in a corner as they silently held hands, supporting each other's terrorised hearts. The two eldest never fought seriously and it scares them at how the aftermath of this does not look that bright.

 

 

 

"Don't bull me with that! Why are you acting all sensitive now when you were fine all along?!"

Fine? I was fine in YOUR EYES because I choose to show you the image of being fine.

 

"I AM FINE, JUNG TAEKWOON. I AM NOT THE LEAST BIT MAD OR UPSET AT YOU. I'M JUST FINE-"

 

His words were abruptly cut when his shirt was fisted and his petite body was slammed into the wall. He collided head first into the wall and his vision darkens for a moment.

 

"HYUNG! Your're hurting him, STOP!" Jaehwan screamed as he lunged forward, caught by Wonshik just in time.

 

"SHUT UP AND STAY AWAY." Taekwoon growled, tightening his grip on Hakyeon's shirt.

 

"You have been acting cocky all week, Hakyeon. Eversince the interview. Yah. Can you stop the self-praising? You would bring down the whole team's image, do you know that? What kind of leader are you? You shouldn't have debuted. You are useless. What can you do? Dance? You already ed that up when you gained weight last week. You gained quite a lot didn't you and who was the one who said stop eating snacks for fear that we would gain weight? WHO?! Why are you so sensitive about us joking with your skin? You have to accept the reality. You are dark. Can't you understand? It's a joke, alright. Don't be childish, its so annoying."

 

"Taek-Taekwoon, please..." Hakyeon whimpered as a warm fluid began flowing down his neck. The world swam around him as he struggled to process Taekwoon's words, stay awake, endure the pain and stand still. He had never felt so much pain in his life. The searing pain on the back of his head was nothing compared to Taekwoon's harsh words that was just slapped right into every nook and cranny of his insecurities. His words caused so much more pain compared to the nail that he scraped his head into while hitting the wall.

 

"Hyung! You are bleeding!" And Wonshik couldn't hold Jaehwan down anymore as he too leapt forward, wanting to save Hakyeon more than anything right now. Jaehwan pulled Hakyeon away from Taekwoon and laid his head on his lap.

 

"Hyu-Hyung! Does it hurt? Where? Talk to me! Oh god, N hyung!"

 

The members rushed forward and encircled Hakyeon as Jaehwan flipped him over, inspecting the back of his head.

 

"It..It burns, Jaehwan, please..."

Wonshik fought to keep his tears from spilling  as he heard his leader's pained cries.

 

"Oh My God, hyung! There's so much blood. Is the scalp torn?"

Hongbin exclaimed as he stumbled over from fetching towels

 

Taekwoon's hands trembled as he stared at droplets of Hakyeon's blood on the floor by his feet. He slowly brought his face up, staring dunbfoundedly at the nail on the wall he shoved Hakyeon into. 

 

"..."

And he couldn't even look towards the group of boys as they screamed when Hakyeon went unconcious.