Alternate Ending + LINK

그냥 ((Just Because))

 

 

"Hyung..."

Taekwoon groaned and scrunched his eyes.

"Leo Hyung!!"

Oh My God. This person better be prepared to die.

"Taekwoonie hyung wake up! We will be late for our schedule!"

Taekwoon took a final breathe before opening his eyes to a dressed up Jaehwan.

"Come on hyung! You are the only one left. Manager hyung is so angry he will probably skin you alive and roast you and feed you to the dogs- Were you crying in your sleep?"

Taekwoon's hands immediately flew to his cheeks to check. Sure enough, his fingers met with dried tracks of tears on his cheeks. Had he really been crying in his sleep?

If so, then why did he cry- Oh.

Oh...

Hakyeon.

Hakyeon had left him.

Wait-

HAKYEON?!

He scrambled to his feet suddenly, knocking into the unexpecting Jaehwan.

"Ow! What the hell hyung! That really hurts! Watch where you are going please."

Taekwoon does not even have the mood to hit Jaehwan for being rude. He stumbled on his next words.

"Hakyeon... Hakyeon! Where is Hakyeon?!"

Jaehwan's face was of pure shock. He was so pale that it was certain if someone was to slice his face no blood would be shed.

"H..Hy-Hyung... Hakyeon hyung- is... Hyung! Don't joke around like that! You got me for a second. Srsly hyung that wasn't funny. Hakyeon hyung is well.. yeah. You know the answer hyung."

"WHAT?! WHERE IS CHA HAKYEON?!"
 

"What's all these commotions are about? I heard someone shouting my name. What's wrong Taekwoonie, I'm right here."
 

"HAKYEON!!"

Taekwoon's eyes grew as huge as dinner plates as he practically jumped into the elder's arms, almost knockin him down if not from the lean muscle Hakyeon aquired from dancing.

"Hakyeon.."

He was wailing by now, face burried in the crook of Hakyeon's neck. Hakyeon was just.... frozen. Overwhelmed, delighted? Hell yeah. Greeted in the morning by his usually shy and PDA-anti boyfriend with a tight koala hug and getting his own face littered with many sloppy kisses is one of his many secret fantasies. The tears though. What is happening? Why is Taekwoon crying so early in the morning? His left hand was still frozen in place, holding a steaming cup or Latte for his boyfriend who woke up late that day.

"Taek..Taekwoon? What's wrong? Sshhh... Stop crying. It's okay.. I'm right here."

His other hand eventually snapped out of the trance and went over to slid its way through the thick locks of black hair, patting away, offering comfort to the still hysterical boy in his arms.

"Hakyeon, Oh my God. You really scared me.."

"Takewoon, I don't understand.."

"Hakyeon, I had a such a scary and bad dream. You left me forever. Even you can tell its a dream that does not make any sense beacause I'd never lose you."

"You mean the one about me being sick and dying, thus leaving you alone?"

"W..What? How did you know-"

Hakyeon sighed.

"Taekwoon, love, listen to me. Its not a dream. This is a dream, you are still reluctant to let go of me that is why I appear in your dream right now. You need to learn how to let go, Taekwoon. You promised me Taekwoon..."

Taekwoon looked in disbelief at the figure standing in front of him. He was about to relight his dying fire of hope when Jaehwan interupted.

"Taekwoon hyung! Who are you talking to? There is no one in front of you, hyung! Why are you mentioning Hakyeon hyung's name? Stop it, Taekwoon hyung. It is not funny!"

Jaehwan ruffled his fringe in frustration.

"I am not making a joke you . I am talking to Hakyeon right here. Are you ing kidding me Lee Jaehwan?!"

Taekwoon was all fired up and ready to strangle Jaehwan the moment Jaehwan opens his mouth to speak about Hakyeon like that. Jaehwan makes it seems as if he was insane, delirious even. He couldn't be dreaming of this and imagining Hakyeon for 's sake.....

Or is he?

"Taekwoon, let go. You really need to stop thinking of me. The past can't be undone, Taekwoon. What happens in the past remains the same in the future."

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON-"

Suddenly, the doors of the huge wardrobe behind Hakyeon burst open and revealed two tumbling boys. They were laughing, hands on their tummy with a video camera in one hand- wait. Video Camera?!

"Wh-What... Hakyeon, what is this?"

Hakyeon decided that he cannot do this anymore and he too collapsed to the ground and laughed his inside out.

"Good Job Jaehwan! No wonder you are a succesful ctor. Yah! Binnie~ Did you capture every inch of his face?"

"Every single milimetre hyung! Hahahahahahaha"

"Ha..Hakyeon what is this?!"

"Aigoo Taekwoonie, next time keep your dreams to yourself won't you? You were talking in your sleep baby. So we decided to have our fair share of early morning jokes! Yoj gotta admit that it's truly an art though."

"....CHA HAKYEON!"

It was just in a matter of minutes that the both of them were down on the ground with Taekwoon growling and biting away at the lucious neck of the leader with Hakyeon still laughing and occasionally when Taekwoon bit down too hard.

"Welp. That was fun until Taek the kitty got angry and.. I guess? Come on Jaehwan hyung, stop drooling or Wonshik will spank you tonight. Gopchang, Hyukkie?"

"Sure thing, hyung. Jaehwan hyung's treat."

Little did they all know, Kim Wonshik was still sleeping soundly on his futon despite the rucus in the living room.


 

A/N: WHAT DID I JUST WROTE?! PLS DON't KILL ME 💋 SO with this ending, this story is finally complete yay! Thank you to all of my subscribers and to those that had upvoted this story, thank you very much! I love you guys! Thank you to those who commented too, you guys reallyyy made my day. Till we met again soon in the upcoming sequel. See you guys!

P/S: I STILL CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT THAT I SAW VIXX LIVE IN FRONT OF MY EYES, I SAW HAKYEON DOING 'UP AND DOWN' I SAW NAVI HUGGING RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY VERY OWN EYES JUST LAST SUNDAY. T^T I CANNOT~ HOW DO PEOPLE JUST GET OVER THESE TYPES OF THINGS EASILY BECAUSE I JUST CANNOT.

 

{EDIT} SEQUEL YAYY Forever