two boys meet

my friend mr. fox
Please log in to read the full chapter

7

TWO BOYS MEET

 

Gongchan was angry. Frustrated. Completely annoyed by every little thing Jinyoung did or didn't do. He was completely ignoring the elder from now on. It was decided. Somewhere between endless tutoring nights and saturday moring meetings, Gongchan had grown frustrated to see the elder walk out the door to go out and meet a certain someone. It was something he disliked seeing, and he didn't know why. Maybe it was because Jinyoung had always paid more attention to him than anyone else, or the fact that Jinyoung had never gone out to meet someone instead of him, or maybe it was that he had never gone out to meet someone at all.

It was everything combined alltogether that made Gongchan furious. Furious enough to bite on his straw and furrow his brows as he watched a certain guy talking to another guy across the field. It was lunchtime, and Gongchan would've spent his free time hogging Jinyoung to himself it wasn't for the fact that the elder had suddenly refused him to go help someone study. Apparently the elder wasn't kidding when he said that he had to be the one to tell Sandeul that he would no longer tutor him.

It was sunny outside, and Gongchan was stuck sitting criss-crossed under one of the trees with a cold drink in hand. It was getting warmer, so the younger was desperately seeking coldness from the iced tea. He didn't even like iced tea, but it was the only thing he could afford to have to  stop the warmth from swallowing him. His fingers were probably close to frozen because this thing is almost an icepack! But he'd do anything to keep an eye on Jinyoung and the brunet at the table from across the field.

Gongchan doesn't know why, but everytime he sees the brunet, his blood starts to boil up and he can't keep his normal face on. He always end up in a bad mood for some reason, and always ends up breaking something in the process. Like yesterday's tutoring session where he may or may have not been present, he broke his pen while watching the brunet laugh at something stupid. He thinks it's stupid because Jinyoung isn't that funny, and when he is, it is always because he snickers loudly to himself and bursts into a fit of giggles, which Gongchan thinks is funny because his laugh is weird and Jinyoung in general is also weird.

Maybe the brunet does have the right to laugh at what Jinyoung said. Said person laughs again at the distance, teeth showing and obnoxious laughter echoing through the field. Jinyoung also as his own smile, eyes crinkling into two crescent moons. Forget it, the brunet has no right to be so close to the elder and see him smile and laugh.

"I think your cup is empty already." A voice says from behind Gongchan. The younger jumps from his spot and turns to look behind him, a blush creeping to his cheeks from being embarrassed. Spotting the guy, Gongchan lets go of the empty cup and begins to stand up while wiping his pants.

"I knew that." He says, trying his best to seem aware of the situation. The guy laughs at him. Gongchan isn't sure if he has seen him before. That messy blonde hair and black cap seem familiar, but the face that belongs to it doesn't. Have they me before? His mind goes back to his elementary days, somewhere between staying in the classroom all day, a

Please log in to read the full chapter