buy me ice cream

my friend mr. fox
Please log in to read the full chapter

5

BUY ME ICE CREAM

 

It was Wednesday afternoon, and Gongchan was silently waiting outside of the indoor gym waiting for Jinyoung to finish practice. It was past 3 o'clock already, but he didn't mind waiting a little longer. Besides, the vending machine is right there in front of him so he can get a snack whenever he feels like it. But he doesn't want a snack, because he truthfully wants to go home.

Resisting his tired body against the a random locker, he closes his eyes shut, his legs pulled up against his chest. Sleeping seems like the best option, so he does just that. It's not like anybody is here anyway.

After about fifteen minutes, a sweaty, lanky figure wakes him up from his peaceful sleep with a gentle poke in the cheek. He opens his tired eyes and looks up to find Jinyoung grinning widely at him, eyes sparkling more than ever. He pushes him away. No one needs to smell his sweat at a close proximity.

"Ouch~" He hears Jinyoung whine, and he rolls his eyes at the sound.

It's not even a surprise to hear the elder whining every now and then. Scratch that. He whines every day.

"Come on, let's go." Gongchan says, getting up on his feet and stretching out a hand to the still whining Jinyoung. The elder happily takes it and gets up, swinging his arm around the younger's shoulder. Gongchan doesn't bother to push him away, since he most definitely doesn't want to hear that whine again.

"Oh! Channie always takes care of me~" Jinyoung exclaims, smiling widely at his glaring friend. Gongchan sighs, letting the weird nickname slide as he continues to walk down the hallway with the elder trailing behind.

"Channie's going to buy me ice cream too, right?" Jinyoung says once they're out of the school. He hears no response from the elder so he starts insisting by tugging on his sleeve and pouting. After no response, he gives up and goes back to following him only. That is, until he thinks of another way to get Gongchan to treat him for ice cream.

"What are you—put me down!" Gongchan screeches when he suddenly finds himself being carried away by Jinyoung. If it weren't for the elder's tight grip on his waist, he would've already pushed him away. Defeated, he he curls himself against the elder like a cat, and waits for him to decide on what to do next. Don't call him weak, because he isn't. Jinyoung is just too strong.

"Where are you taking me?" The younger says, resting his head against the other's. He fiddles with Jinyoung's hair as he watches the world in front of him. He can't s

Please log in to read the full chapter