please don't go

my friend mr. fox
Please log in to read the full chapter

26

PLEASE DON'T GO

 

They sit awkardly in the living room, much to Gongchan's dissapointment. He feels to uncomfortable and exposed here, but he doesn't want to say anything about it -- he doesn't want to bother Jinyoung. If anything, it should be better than being locked up inside his room, with no easy way to escape if things go wrong. Although, if things do go wrong, he wouldn't know what to do either way.

Jinyoung is quiet and stiff as he sits in one of the single couches in the room. He looks like a child, Gongchan thinks, who's ready to be scolded. The look on his face clearly shows that he is nervous and uncomfortable as well. It's no surprise though; it's been a while since they'd last talk, and even more time since Gongchan initiated the conversation.

Gongchan grips onto his jeans, rubs his palms against his thighs. He has to say something, after all it was him who told Jinyoung he needed to tell him something. Now that he has the chance, however, he doesn't think he can do it. If he could, he'd return time and unsay those words, decide to not come home, and stay with Sunwoo for a little bit longer.

But he can't turn back time.

He bites his lip.

"Jinyoung," he says softly.

Said person flinches as he was caught off-guard.

Gongchan sighs deeply; suddenly he feels unable to breathe. He feels his throat closing, and it hurts to swallow. Tears begin to form in his eyes.

He wants to scream at Jinyoung, tell him how selfish and careless he has been. Shout out his mistakes and make him apologize for each one of them. For once, he wants to be free from the spell that Jinyoung has cast onto him -- the one that has his heart wrapped around Jinyoung's finger. But he can't, because all of those feelings are a lie, a cover up. If he really felt that way, he would've done it all long ago.

"I..." his voice cracks, and tears begin to flow from his eyes.

He can't stop thinking of what would happen if it all went wrong. What would happen

Please log in to read the full chapter