Truth or dare?

History - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

“I know what we can do!” Jongdae said as he grabbed Kyungsoo to stop him from chasing Jongin. He sat down in the middle of the floor and dragged Kyungsoo down with him and glanced up at the members. “We’ll play truth or dare, but with an empty bottle. We’ll sit in a circle here and we’ll spin the bottle instead of choosing someone ourselves”. Everyone agreed and sat down whilst Yifan took the responsibility to get an empty bottle and then joined the circle.  

“Let’s let Baekhyun begin, since he was the last one to enter the group”, he said and grinned towards him. Baekhyun protested at first, but everyone seemed to have likened the idea. He sighed weakly, but accepted the bottle whilst placing it in the middle, and spun it around. Naturally, he was mentally praying it wouldn’t land on Chanyeol, but that would be too stereotyped in his opinion. Out of 10 other members it could land, there was no way it would actually land on the wrong guy. Baekhyun had crossed his fingers secretly, and it landed on… Sehun. He sighed silently in relief and waited for his choice.

“Sehun, truth or dare?” he asked and waited for an answer with a grin.

“Dare”, he answered with a secretly smirk, and Baekhyun tried to come up with something good. He smirked when an idea crossed his mind.

“I dare you to put on a blindfold and slow dance with a member, trying to guess who it is by just touch alone”, the little boy smirked and everyone laughed at the idea. Sehun put on the blindfold whilst the others stood in a group circle and tried to decide whom he had to dance with.

“Let it be Luhan”, Jongdae smirked, but Kyungsoo shook his head.

“No, it would be too obvious. He’ll get it straight away. Let’s pick… Minseok hyung”. Everyone nodded and sent Minseok over to Sehun, and they started dancing with the audience teasing in the background with the music they made with their bodies and mouths. None of them could hold in their laughter, except Minseok, who had to keep quiet. Sehun used his hand to touch the mysterious boy’s face, hair, shoulder and torso. Everyone was amazed at how much time he used to guess.

“Kyungsoo?” Sehun guessed unsure, and they started to laugh and someone protested. “A-ah Minseok!” They laughed again and this time Sehun took off the blindfold to look at his dancing partner. After laughing too much, they sat down again. “Alright, now it’s my turn”, Sehun smirked cheesy and spun the bottle. It landed on Tao.

“Dare!” he yelled excited and Sehun smirked.

“You have to touch your nose with your tongue, and if you fail you have to touch someone else’s nose with your tongue”. Some laughed and some did signs that they didn’t want to be picked. Baekhyun understood their protest. He didn’t want his nose to be by Tao either. Tao tried anyways, but he failed. He glanced at the members, but ended up choosing the person next to him, Yifan. He wasn’t prepared for the sudden action, and accidently let out a small surprised scream as Tao his nose, and everyone laughed at them.  

“My turn!” Tao yelled excitedly and spun the bottle, and it landed on Kyungsoo.

“T-“ He interrupted himself as he spotted the death glare Tao was giving him and fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter