Nocturnal emissions

History - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! Sorry for not updating much on this story, but I'll will update now! I have more time to write on this, so please forgive me. I really have to get rid of this bad habit of mine. So sorry, but please continue reading, I really appreciate your support .xx 

Baekhyun

The big hands were steady on Baekhyun’s thighs. The smaller wrapped his legs around the others waist as well so he didn’t have a chance of moving away. Not that he wanted either.

Baekhyun attacked him with kisses on his chest and neck, and went up to his lips. “Baek”, his dark voice murmured, making Baekhyun even more desperate.

“Kiss me you idiot”, he whispered. He didn’t hesitate to obey him. The taller kissed him as he was already on top of him, pinning him down to the bed.

“Don’t say you’ll regret it later”, he smirked, which caused Baekhyun to laugh.

“Don’t worry, I won’t”, he remarked, allowing him to do whatever he wanted to do with him.

Baekhyun’s eyes quickly shot open as he felt something soft hit his head and he finally woke up. When his gaze spotted a too familiar face he just had woken up from, his face went red immediately.

“Rise and shine Baekkie”, Chanyeol grinned as he threw another pillow at him.

“I’m up I’m up”, Baekhyun growled as he threw the pillows back at the giant. He didn’t even realise Chanyeol’s stare until he started smirking.

“Nice knowing you had a dream of me though”, he commented.

Baekhyun frowned up at him with tired eyes. “What? Why would you think I dreamt about you?” he asked, glad he didn’t stutter as he usually does when he’s hiding something.

Chanyeol’s smirk grew wider. “Who else would you have a wet dream about?” And with that, he slowly exited their room whilst eyeing Baekhyun to see his reaction, which was a massive humiliation blush covering his cheeks and hiding his crotch area with his pillow.

“God damn it”, he cursed to himself. He quickly stood up to bring some clean boxers and ran into the bathroom and washed his lower parts before jumping in his other clothes he had decided to wear today. Luckily his crotch wasn’t erected any longer, and he could meet s in the dorm without another humiliation, unless Chanyeol decided to share the news, but he was sure he wouldn’t do that. Chanyeol’s wasn’t a mean person that’d tell on the others he had a wet dream.

Baekhyun entered the living room and greeted his membrs that was already awake and fully dressed, except from Jongin who didn’t wear a jumper yet. “I heard you had a nice dream”, Jongdae said, which made Baekhyun gulp. He could already feel the fear building up in his body.

“W-W-What?” Baekhyun stuttered as he stopped right in his tracks. Did the idiot actually tell them?

“Why so nervous?” he cackled, “Chanyeol told us you told him you dreamt Exo on a big stage with lots of fans and preforming as one of the biggest group in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter