Revealed

History - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

Baekhyun didn’t think the moment would come. He didn’t think he’d be able to tell any of the members about the truth about him and Chanyeol, and their past. But Kyungsoo was there for him. Kyungsoo made Baekhyun open up like no one of the others did. Kyungsoo listened to Baekhyun. And Baekhyun appreciated his support. He really did. Kyungsoo didn’t freak out, bail on him, ditch him, or any of that. He was patiently listening to Baekhyun, making him feel comfortable.

“So, you mean to tell me you and Chanyeol knew each other before us, because he’s your ex-boyfriend? You went out for a couple of years, but your relationship ended harshly with hate because of Chanyeol’s cold words ‘I don’t want to be your boyfriend anymore. I don’t love you, and I don’t want to be seen with you ever again, you embarrass me. Get out of my life’?” Kyungsoo asked just to be sure of what Baekhyun had been struggling to let out through his cries. He just shortly nodded his head, meaning what Kyungsoo wanted to confirm was true.

Baekhyun could see Kyungsoo’s expression darkened. He was almost afraid Kyungsoo would approach Chanyeol, or possibly slap him. Or tell him he knew everything between him and Baekhyun. “Please don’t tell anyone of the others”, Baekhyun begged.

Kyungsoo blinked surprised before answering. “Of course I’m not going to tell them anything you don’t want”. He almost seemed surprised that Baekhyun even said that.

Baekhyun smiled. “Also not Chanyeol. If he finds out I’ve told you, he might tell the member he’s the most comfortable with. And then more members will know”, Baekhyun reassured, whilst Kyungsoo nodded.

“I promise I won’t tell a living soul Baekhyun”. Baekhyun smiled grateful and they hugged before they went back to the living room again. Jongin had woken up, and when he spotted Kyungsoo coming back, he quickly jumped on his feet and ran towards him. “I missed you hyung”, he grinned.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “You were sleeping Jongin”.

All three chuckled, and some other members woke up as well whilst slightly glaring in their direction. “Sorry”, Baekhyun apologised whilst they continued to chuckle.

 

Weeks passed by as they were learning the new song they’ve been giving called What Is Love, which is an introduction song. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are singing the Korean version together, whilst Luhan and Jongdae are singing the Chinese version. After they have filmed both music videos, Exo-M are travelling to China to start their promotions, whilst Exo-K are staying in South Korea.

“You seem tired. Are you okay?” Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo as he was reading the lyrics in the studio with him, Chanyeol, Yixing, Yifan, Jongin, Tao and Sehun was practicing their rap to Two Moons, and the rest were practicing dances to their other songs.

“Yeah, I’m fine”, he replied whilst rubbing his eyes.

“You should rest more. I’ve seen you practicing them at night”, he commented. Kyungsoo just ignored him and continued to read the lyrics and also sing them out loud to practice his vocals.

“Everyone gather!” they manager said as he informed every member. Everyone gathered in the dance practice studio and waited for the manager to continue. “Everyone has been working good, so tonight we’ll give you some free time. You should go out and eat, and you can drink as well, just make sure you don’t do anything stupid, all right?” Everyone cheered after hearing the news, and all of the members picked up their jackets and wallets and went out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter