You're not just in my dreams

History - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! I tried making the chapters a bit longer, so I hope this is enough for this chapter, and I promsie I won't take long for another update~ Thank you for reading everyone .xx 

Baekhyun

Baekhyun closed his eyes to feel the cool breeze through his overheated body by the hot sun that was shining down on him. He even dozed off few times from tiredness, but when a certain natural scent reached his nose as a body lay down beside him, he smiled on the inside after confirming whom the person was, just by smelling the air that filled their aura. It was certainly Baekhyun’s favourite scent. It had always been, and it probably always will be as well. He could recognise that scent even in a club full of sweat and people drowned in alcohol.

Slowly, Baekhyun reached his hand out, and guessing where his hand was, he felt strong familiar fingers. He intertwined them with his own, still pretending to be asleep.

“Well, isn’t that cute”, the too familiar teasing voice commented not too far away.

“Hush Jongdae”, Chanyeol growled not too loudly. “You’ll wake him up”. Baekhyun almost lost by smiling; why did he find that cute? Why did he almost smile because Chanyeol didn’t want to wake him up? Or was it because he thought he didn’t want him to stop holding his hand? He still looks at me like an that hates him, he thought to himself, better make the giant realise I’m not.

“I’m not asleep idiots”, Baekhyun murmured tiredly with a sigh, pretending to be annoyed by their voices. He could tell Chanyeol was surprised as he didn’t say anything, and the boy decided to peek at him. “What are you staring at?”

“N-Nothing”, the big male blushes, but still sat completely still; they still hadn’t their hands intertwined, and they males kept on stealing glances at the other. Chanyeol glanced back at the smaller one. “You know, for someone who’s not supposed to care, you seem to care a lot”, he smirked, causing Baekhyun to flush and rapidly removing his hand out of the other’s grip, making him cutely pout.

It was time to finally eat after a little while, and everyone gathered around in a circle, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol ended up sitting beside each other; although that was Baekhyun’s secret work of making sure he’d end up beside his giant. My giant? Crazy Baekhyun, you’re crazy.

“I love these just as much as the first time I tasted them”, Chanyeol muttered to the sandwich whilst putting as much as he could in his mouth, not realising everyone else were staring at him, and when he finally glanced at the little male beside him, glaring hard at his mistake.

“It’s not your first time tasting them?” Minseok, the eldest, asked confused.

“Uh, no I made him some a few days ago at night when you couldn’t sleep and he was practically begging me to make him some food”, Baekhyun lied to cover it up with Chanyeol nodding rapidly with his food stuffed. “You pig”, Baekhyun muttered in disgust as he wiped him in the corner of his mouth where there was food with his thumb. The giant seemed surprise by the sudden affection move, and he couldn’t stop himself from grinning, which the male beside him noticed and smiled to himself.

 

When the members arrived back to their dorms later day, they were all exhausted from the playing that they had forgotten they were supposed to relax.

“I’m so tired”, Baekhyun groaned tiredly as he threw himself on his bed.

The night was coming near, and the members could finally shower individually, although some didn’t even if they could.

“Hey, Chanyeol”, Baekhyun asked as they were in bed, ready to sleep. Baekhyun, however, didn’t feel that sleepy enough to fall asleep yet.

“Yeah?” he answered back sleepily.

“Sorry, did I disturb you?”

“Not really”, he replied.

“Can I ask you something?” he asked, not daring to turn around to look at the other, as he knew he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter