All of me

History - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! 

Ever since the night where Chanyeol told Baekhyun the reason behind their breakup, it became a bit awkward; even the other members noticed, especially Kyungsoo and Jongin.

“Is something the matter?” Kyungsoo asked when he finally had a chance of being alone with Baekhyun without any of the others hearing them.

Baekhyun sighed in responds. “Chanyeol told me the truth behind our breakup”, Baekhyun confessed to his friend, whose eyes widen eve more, which the other male thought was impossible.

“You mean, what he told you during your breakup wasn’t the truth?”

Baekhyun nodded. “No, he was forced by some bad people in his life when we met to break my heart and made sure I wouldn’t forgive him”. Even just by the thought, a single tear managed to escape subtly from Baekhyun’s eye. “I’ve been so mean to him, and he still likes me. What kind of an idiot is he?” Baekhyun muttered with his voice cracking, fighting hard against his tears.

“Don’t be too hard on yourself”, Kyungsoo comforted, “he’s forgiven you, and that’s not always easy to do. Maybe it’s your time now?” he suggested.

Baekhyun swallowed hard. “Forgiving him? What is there to forgive? Myself? Because I’ve been an to him, and I find it very hard to forgive my behaviour towards that poor giant”, he said forlornly. How can he still possibly like me?

 

Baekhyun was about to enter his shared room with Chanyeol, but by the sound of a piano playing stopped him when his hand touched the door handle. He softly opened the door without making a sound to disturb the other, and he found him playing beautifully on the other side of the room with his side facing Baekhyun, not realising he was standing there. He was playing his personal digital piano roundup he had gotten from his father when he was younger (Baekhyun knew because Chanyeol treasured that piano and he told them whilst they were dating) and always brought it with him.

Baekhyun managed to close the door as well without being discovered and quietly sat down on Chanyeol’s bed so he wouldn’t risk making a sound whilst moving around.

Baekhyun was caught off guard when the giant suddenly started to sing, which let his mouth hanging open. “What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in and you’re kicking me out. You’ve got my head s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter