Deciding what to do

History - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

Ⓑaekhyun woke up early in the morning because of the strong sunlight from the window shining right on his face and he let out a small yawn. He hadn't realised before when he tried to stretch his body, he remembered Chanyeol was still behind him. Baekhyun tried to get out of his embrace without waking him up and walked over to his closet and put on some regular clothes.

"Ah, Baekhyun? What am I doing in your bed?" he heard the deep and sleepy raspy voice asked and he turned around to face him. The giant could barely keep his eyes open, and his hair was a total mess. Just exactly how he looked every morning, Baekhyun thought to himself.

"You were sleepwalking to my bed and you refused to move," he muttered and Chanyeol's eyes widen.

"Really?" He glanced a bit tiredly around and finally got out of bed. As soon as he glanced at his own bed, he looked funny at the smaller boy.

"Did we sleep together in your bed? Why didn't you move?" Baekhyun turned around to not allow the giant to see his red face. 

"I did move to your bed," Baekhyun lied and could hear him snort in response.

"I know you're lying Baekhyun. The bed is made, which means you weren't there."

"I was just trying not to be a mess."

"You never make the bed," he stated and Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Whatever," he muttered and walked out. He knew he had lost, but he didn't want the giant to start teasing him and just drop it.

Baekhyun entered the kitchen, and noticed the others were still asleep, and then made sure to be quiet as he made himself some breakfast; he grabbed some cereal because they hadn't been to the convience store yet. The others already had met each other before Baekhyun joined, but it was the first time for everyone to live in the dorm together, and then, of course, hadn't gone shopping for food yet. Baekhyun also had to get the rest of his stuff from his home, and he was hoping at least one of the members would offer their hands to help him.

"I see you still have our couple bracelets on. You haven't you thrown it away?" the same deep voice asked as he spotted the bracelet on Baekhyun's wrist after he entered the kitchen as well. Baekhyun have wanted to throw it away many times, and the furthest he had ever come was to hold it over the bin, but his hand never let it go. He just didn't have the strength to throw it away. 

"Why are you still wearing yours?" Baekhyun asked surprised as he spotted the same bracelet on the other's wrist. Baekhyun always used to walk on the giant's left side, and then he had his bracelet on his right hand - and the giant had it on his left, so whenever they held hands their bracelets could be near each other.

"Because I didn't want to let it go. I felt a lot happier if I wore it than when I wasn't." 

Baekhyun could feel his vein popping out in annoyance on his forehead. "You broke up with me, remember? Why are you acting like you were the one that was hurt? Do you know how crushed I was? Do you even know how I felt?" Baekhyun growled at him, struggling to not be loud as he felt pissed off. "You never once considered my feelings, only your own. Don't even start with that bull!" Baekhyun hissed whilst pointing his spoon in his ex's face, but he calmly shook his head with his eyes closed.

"That's not true Baekhyun. You don't know what happened to me, or my feelings. You would've done the same if you were in my situation," he said and stood up from his chair and walked closer to Baekhyun.

"You don't know me. You thought you did, but you don't. Anyways, I've changed. I don't give a about you anymore, and don't even dare to talk to me again," Baekhyun murmured and got up from his chair, and washed the bowl he ate his cereal with.

"We're in the same group, remember? And the others would've questioned things if we totally ignored each other. Can't we at least be friends?" 

Baekhyun sighed and glanced over his shoulder to look at the tall boy. He was still standing totally still from when he got up from the chair and stared at the little one. "I'll try and pretend," he replied coldly and put the bowl in the dishwasher. 

He passed him with a little bump on the shoulder, making clear of his annoyance and went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Baekhyun thought he'd just get the rest of his stuff before the others would wake up. He'd do anything to not see Chanyeol's face for the moment.

 

Chanyeol

"I'll try and pretend," Baekhyun said coldly with a small glare and passed Chanyeol with a bump on the shoulder. It was obvious that Chanyeol had hurt the poor little guy really bad, and he wished that he could take it all back, but he wanted Baekhyun to understand what he did was for him, not for a selfish reason. He wanted him to understand what he did hurt Chanyeol more than it hurt Baekhyun. He did it to protect him. 

Cliché much, right? But it was the truth. Chanyeol would never hurt his beloved on purpose and since Baekhyun was this angry and devastated, it meant he really cared for the giant, and Chanyeol wanted to treasure those feelings. He'd be lying to himself if he'd say Baekhyun's behaviour was not hurting him, and he'd be lying if he said he was over him because he wasn't. He still loved the sassy little boy.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked as he knocked softly on the bathroom door. Baekhyun had been in there forever and he had locked the door. It wouldn't be hard to break it down or just go and get a key for it, but being the gentleman Chanyeol was, he didn't do either of them. He wanted to give the boy some time and space, but that'd be hard, considering they were in the same group now. He coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter