I miss you

History - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

Ⓣhe boys were finally in their dorm and it was already late. Baekhyun was waiting for Sehun - who was the youngest in their group - to finish up in the bathroom so he could take a quick shower, brush his teeth and finally get to bed. He hadn't seen whom he was sharing his room with yet though. He remembered he heard the guys talking about that they didn't have enough rooms for everyone alone and had to share. Baekhyun didn't mind though, he wanted to get closer to them. Being the last person who didn't know them that much could be pretty hard, in his opinion.

"The bathroom's yours hyung," Sehun said as he stepped out with only just a short towel around his waist. Baekhyun nodded and could finally take a shower himself. As he stepped into the shower, he felt it refreshing when it was cold and he could feel his body cool off, and he let it continue to relax his body, as well as washing his body and hair. 

"I see you still like showering in cold water," he suddenly heard a voice right behind him. Baekhyun was so startled that he almost slipped as he turned around and stared at the giant stood right behind him.

"Chanyeol? What the hell are you doing in here?" Baekhyun yelled surprised, and the tall male started smirking.

"What? You're the one who told me to come and shower with you for saving water. Plus, it's getting late so I just want to get it over with," he said with another smirk, earning a glare from the little boy. 

"That's not an option anymore. I said that when we were together. Don't come in like this again!" Baekhyun felt embarrassed because he didn't want the giant to look at his body, and he wanted to forget his. It just made him...flustered. He still had to admit that his bare body was still quite fit though.

"There's nothing I haven't seen, so don't feel embarrassed," he whispered as he lifted up Baekhyun's head with his finger under his chin. 

The angry boy slapped away his hand and glared at him again. "I don't care, just get out! You can shower when I'm done," he yelled, though the taller boy placed his hand over the loud boy's mouth to keep him quiet. 

"You want the others to hear you? Lower your voice," he whispered and removed his hand. His face was really close to the smaller ones. Every time he looked at him, the memories filled his mind. Baekhyun hadn't expected his ex-lover to actually be in the same group as him, and now he wished he never got that offer in high school. 

The petite boy kept on thinking he could just get a regular job and live a normal non-famous life. That would probably be better than being with his ex daily. 

"I know you hate me Baekhyun, but please listen. When I broke up with you, I didn't do it because I didn't love you any more or didn't want you. I can't tell you the reason, but you have to trust me."

"Trust you?" Baekhyun mocked. "I don't believe you. Why should I? You don't have anything to prove that anything that has come out of your mouth has been true the whole time we were together. Just," - he paused, trying not to break down in a pathetic cry - " just stay away from me," he added coldly and was about to step out of the shower, but the giant pulled him back inside and made him sit down under the water.

"You still have shampoo in your hair, you idiot. Don't step out and ruin it," he said as he washed the shampoo out of his soft hair whilst sitting right in front of him. He sat there still, not knowing what to do. Why did it have to be him? Is God trying to say something? Was this supposed to be a sign? Or was it the devil's play? "I won't ask you to forgive me because that's too much, but I don't want to get in the way of your dream," Chanyeol said as he was washing out the shampoo out and scrubbed the petite male's head. Baekhyun remembered him doing this before. Whenever he felt too lazy washing it himself, Chanyeol would literally drag him into th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter