Devastated

History - (BaekYeol/ChanBaek fanfic - Exo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun

Ⓘ should've seen it. How could I be so dumb? Was I getting ahead of myself? Was I thinking that reality was this easy? I'm embarrassed by my stupidity. How could I let this happen? How did I get this far? Why couldn't I use my brain? 

Because I was in love... 

Baekhyun was still in high school, but he was offered to join SM Entertainment and become a trainee. It was eight months later, and they said he could join the new group who was called Exo. He was told he was the last one to enter the group, and he hadn't even met any of them. He was supposed to train and meet some of them before to train together, but due to busy - and complicated - schedules, it never happened. 

They informed him it'd be twelve members altogether, but they'd be split in half and it was six in Exo-K and the remaining six in Exo-M. Baekhyun was placed in Exo-K. 

He didn't think he'd ever been this excited before in his whole life; he was about to meet his future and s. He was sure they'd all get along well. At least he prayed for it. He'd hope he could get to open to them. He still hadn't even gotten over his ex yet, and it had been a while since they dated: he really hurt him badly, but when Baekhyun was a trainee, he tried to always distract himself away from his thoughts. 

 

 

"Where are the other members now? Where will I meet them?" he asked the staff who was leading him to their photo shoot the other members supposedly were at. 

"They're at the photo shoot right now. You're a bit late though," the staff lady said, "but that should be okay. You have to take a few pictures, and then you can get to know each other later by eating out or something." Baekhyun frowned at her, but still followed along. He found it awkward to take some photos with strangers he had never met before. 

As he intertwined his hands together, they became all sweaty and he realised how nervous he was to meet them. He wasn't usually that nervous to meet new people, but he felt kind of pressure he had to get along with everyone. They were strangers and he had a fresh start with them. What could possibly go wrong?

"Is it there?" Baekhyun asked, as his voice turned all high-pitched. He cleared his throat as the lady giggled at him and he tried to cool off his embarrassment.

"Yes. I'll introduce you to the photographers so they'll know who you are, and they will do your make-up, hair and clothes. Just listen to them, yeah?" Baekhyun nodded like a child with both nervousness and excitement. 

He finally opened the door and he went through his hair with his fingers, and cleared his throat once again, trying to save himself from further embarrassment; the poor boy could literally feel his heart almost beating out of his chest. 

Baekhyun and the staff woman trotted inside the room; a sudden bright flashing late greeted the young man, nearly turning him blind as he entered. He glanced in that direction and saw a guy posing with a white background. He was very handsome, and the pictures would definitely come out great, he thought to himself as he stared in awe with his jaw slightly hanging. 

"Exo members, attention, please! This is the last member of this group so please give him a warm welcome. He'll join your photo shoot now." 

Baekhyun didn't think it'd get any more awkward than an in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter