008 | the real one

Love Bits | Oneshot Compilation (15/80)

written by: silentbunny11

written on: 4/8/12

 

 

note: the oneshot is also published on my Your Smile SNSD Drabbles. I've realized this oneshot has told a lot about Sooyoung- Kyuhyun- Seohyun relationship (that i obviously made up) so i decided on including the oneshot. i hope you don't mind. enjoy!^^

 


Title: The Real One

Pairing: Broken KyuYoung; Implied SeoKyu

Genre: Hurt

 

 

 

Despite her easy- going personality, it was an obvious fact that Sooyoung always feels intimidated when she’s with SNSD’s maknae. Other people might see her as one of the group’s clown and source of laughter though Sooyoung has to admit that she had always been insecure especially with the maknae of SNSD. Sooyoung has never told it to anyone because she knew that being insecure with the maknae is definitely not a good impression.

However, it was obvious, and even clear as day, to the other members what Sooyoung feels towards the younger girl. It was, as what they had also thought, probably the reason why Sooyoung was Seohyun’s least close member among the girls and so was Sooyoung. Though these two were always in good terms and never had a fight nor a slight argument with one another, it was pretty obvious that these girls were somehow awkward with each other and could never stand being alone for a few minutes with the other. Sooyoung, of course, knew of this since it was actually her (she has to admit it) who started to build a small wall from each other. Seohyun, on the other hand, could feel the atmosphere she was in, though unknowing with the truth behind it, but since the unni was feeling that way towards her, the dongsaeng has nothing left to do but to just think what was wrong and would just keep a distance.

Another (major) thing that caused the fire to grow bigger was the involvement of one particular life in the personal lives of both girls.

Kyuhyun.

To Sooyoung, he was a boy with almost the same characteristics she has. Their attitude were both the same and it even amazed her how she really gets along well with him. They used to talk like they’re best friends and they surprisingly knew what the other was thinking (making it actually easy to sabotage a friend with their own funny and very witty way). He was even considered to be her girl version (and vice versa) and even both groups agree with the idea. To Sooyoung, Kyuhyun was the boy who could understand her wholly since he thinks the way she did and after all of their very similar characteristics, it’s an undeniable fact that the two could produce harmony in terms of attitude, intelligence, sense of humor and many more interesting factors of their being.

Sooyoung was pretty going along well with Kyuhyun, and she could never deny the fact that, after knowing each other for how many years and after getting closer and closer with the man, Sooyoung was starting to build up feelings for the boy. Nobody would ever notice it of course, pretending was somehow her advantage and even acting since she’s one of SNSD’s best actresses, and she would be glad to stay it at it is and just continue with the flow. The meaningful looks and knowing smirk they would exchange as they cross each other’s way turned out to be her most treasured moments. And like the lead actresses she would see in Korean dramas, Sooyoung has wished for the day to come when her lead actor would do a romantic stuff for her just like in the dramas. She has watched a lot of dramas and her imagination won’t stop from creating images and scenarios in her little mind. She has always dreamed her lead actor in her wonderful Korean drama- like life to be Kyuhyun. Her heart would beat a little faster, and her cheeks would turn a little hotter, and with all of those other signs.. Sooyoung was sure with what she felt for the young man. And the feeling of being in love, as what Sooyoung had thought, was just like of that in Korean dramas. It was a wonderful feeling, being in love, as what Sooyoung has always reminded herself.

Her thought about falling for him, however, turned otherwise the moment she had seen the two maknaes together.

She felt rather hurt than jealous. And the feeling of acceptance, she can’t believe, took over her. Watching them both together on stage was heart-warming. She doesn’t know, at first, why she felt that way when she should be jealous or some sort towards the girl. The two maknaes even looked rather awkward as they sing their first duet together. The crowd started on cheering them and it was pretty clear that they had immediately loved the maknaes even on the first time seeing them together.

It was not until their second duet when Sooyoung had realized the thing she had been missing all along. It was the look on their eyes that each one possesses that made her realize the fact that Kyuhyun and Seohyun were perfect for each other. The way Kyuhyun look at Seohyun was not the same as he looked into other woman’s eyes. It was different. It was something more special—more special than the way Kyuhyun would stare at Sooyoung’s eyes or even at Yoona’s or even at Victoria. It was not (Sooyoung don’t want to think about this but it’s a fact she can never insist) the same friendly and comforting look he gives to other people. And Sooyoung knew (and everyone else, too) that Seohyun was the only woman who had ever received such stare from Kyuhyun.

Knowing Seohyun for years, Sooyoung also had noticed the way her eyes would shine whenever she looks into his eyes. It was not the usual. Sooyoung has to admit to herself that she was once wrong when she thought that Seohyun was already starting to like Yonghwa throught there We Got Married variety program. Sooyoung has to admit to herself that she was once wrong when she thought that Yonghwa was the one who unlocked her cold heart towards boys. The shine her eyes would yield during the WGM program showed a big difference with the way her eyes would shine during their duet. And it also amazed Sooyoung how the maknaes connect with one another so easily with just a single stare. By looking at the maknaes intently staring at each other, one could say that they were easily communicating a lot of things. And those little acts and shy smiles the two possess made it even clearer that things between them were special.

Sooyoung has now believed that being very similar with one another really is not the basis for two people falling in love. In the past, she thought she and Kyuhyun were already a perfect a couple. She didn’t know (and she hadn’t seen) that love will bloom in its own unique way.

She knew that Kyuhyun and Seohyun would bring about a perfect couple. They’re like a pair matched in heaven. Kyuhyun—the evil one paired with the most innocent and pure woman Seohyun. It was perfect. Their characteristics clash and their attitudes were a kilometer different from each other. She once thought they would not get along well but it turned otherwise. The two maknaes differences even has caused them to become perfect with each other. At this point in time, Sooyoung envied Seohyun for her lovelife was turning into like that of a Korean romantic drama.

Watching up at them with the other girls in the waiting room, Sooyoung can’t help but to join in with the giggles. All of the girls were in full support with the maknaes and even sworn to do everything they could just for them to end up together. Yoona was the leader at this. It was (another) fact: the other people around them also see the same way. They also think that Kyuhyun and Seohyun are perfect for each other. And this fact once again is a fact Sooyoung can’t get over with. Though she has been used with the pain ever since the first duet and now that the maknaes are getting popular with the duets and with SM Entertainment (she thought) was also supporting the maknae, Sooyoung can’t help but to feel like a ghost being hammered a thousand times all over again and already not feeling a single thing.

It was not like she could do something about.

The pain she could easily hide but the fact that Choi Sooyoung had loved Cho Kyuhyun and had given up just immediately because she knew that he belonged to Seo Joohyun, would remain as a fact forever.

A fact that she would never ever be able to forget.

 

 

Author’s note: the ideas were partly unorganized. I’m sorry for that. And.. I wish I hadn’t put much hurt on Sooyoung on this drabble. I am afraid I’ll earn a lot of haters out there since.. well, there are also a lot of kyuyoung fans //sighs. I hope you’d understand the seokyu shipper side of me ^^. What do you think?

Disclaimer: Graphics used not mine. Credits to its rightful owner worldendgirlfriend of tumblr.