012 | Something that can't never be changed

Love Bits | Oneshot Compilation (15/80)

 

written by: little_princess

requested by: Tihae4ever

 

Donghae looks at his watch. It’s already point out at five P.M. and it’s the time to go home. It’s a tired day for him to do all his office jobs alone. So he wants to relax at home and be with his wife and his 4 years old son. But he can’t do that soon because he has to go to meet someone. Yes, an old friend of him. He can’t wait for it. It’s already seven years since their last meeting. He just really wants to see her, his crush.

 

Here’s he is now at a park near his high school. The high school never changed. It looks like just like in old days. He wants to go in but it seems like the school is still full of people so he’s afraid that he will interrupt them so he cancels his want and just goes strict to the plan.

 

He waits for her under a tree. There’s a bench where they used to sit when they were still in high school. It brings back his old memory. He used to play football with two of his best friends, Jessica and Tiffany. They both are woman but both of them are so tomboyish. They love sports so much till it’s so easy for him to get closer to them.

 

Then a ball suddenly appears in front of him. He smiles. He takes the ball and kicks it back to a young boy who standing right in front of him.

 

“Good boy! What’s your name?”

“Kim Yesung.” He said.

“Kim Yesung? It’s a nice name. Be careful with your ball, araso?”

“Neh, ahjussi.”

 

Then he turns his attention to a girl, who standing besides the kid. He gazes at her from toe to face. It’s her. It’s really her, his best friend, Tiffany Hwang.

 

“Tiffany, it has been a long time since we met. How are you?” He hugs her.

“Yeah, it has been a long time. I am fine, how are you?” She asked while releasing the hug. They both then move on to the bench and start to talk. They left Yesung to play around near them in the park.

 

“I am fine too. Where are you this time? I am so surprise to finally get a call for you.” Donghae said.

“Yeah, we kind of lost contact. It’s been a long time since I last met Jessica too.” Tiffany said.

“Jessica? What’s about her?” Donghae asked too. It’s true. It has been a long time since he last met Jessica too. He really misses both of them.

“She’s fine, Lee Donghae. I just can contact her for this last two years. She has been married and now she’s pregnant.”

“Really? Wow, it’s really nice to hear that. I am so glad that someone can finally melt ice princess’ heart.” Donghae said, jokingly.

“Yeah, Heechul Oppa, my cousin can finally melt her heart. And thanks to Heechul Oppa too so I can finally contact with her.” Tiffany explained.

 

Donghae just smile. He looks at Yesung who is still playing with his ball. He then looks at Tiffany. There’re a lot of questions on her mind. Yes, the questions about this child and also about her life.

 

“He’s his child.” She told him as she can read his mind.

“His child?” Donghae looks at Tiffany but Tiffany just focus her eyes to Yesung.

“Me and Kim Ryeowook’s child.” Tiffany explained it.

“That guy? I thought you refused your parents to marry him.” He asked.

 

He knows now. It’s hard for him to accept the reality. Yes, he has guessed it for a long time ago but he refused to accept the fact that she chose that guy over him. So this is the reason why she broke up with him and ran away without telling him and Jessica anything.

 

“I can’t. My mom made me can’t refuse it. I just can’t do anything.” Tiffany explained.

“But…”

“It’s hard to deal with it at first. But I can learn to like him and now we can get along together really well.” Tiffany smile.

“I … Just tell me what’s been going one with you these past years?” He can’t help to know about the detail.

 

Tiffany sighs. It’s a really long story and it’s hard to tell him all of it. It will take hours or maybe days to finish it off. But of her, it’s hard for her to reject him. He is her best friend. And she can’t hide anything from him. Once again, she sighs. It’s her last thought and she knows that this is the best option that she has.

 

“I decided to get married after we graduated from high school. After married, I decided to move to America along with my husband. He’s so supportive and he never asked me for anything. He knows that I can’t cook and I am not used to do home work like another wife do so he hired two maid for us in our house. He even personally cooked the meal for me. I felt a bit guilty at that time that I can’t do anything for him so I tried my best to become a good wife for him by learning how to cook. It took more than a year for me to finally can be a good wife for him but it’s not good enough actually. We haven’t been one and you know what is it, right? I was not a perfect wife.

 

I can’t have it while I still thought of someone. It will really hurt him if I just did it by thinking at he is somebody else. I have to develop myself first then I can finally do it with him. It happened, yeah finally. Even though I can’t forget that guy easily but still I am so happy to be with him.  It was hard for me at first but I tried to get along with it. And I can make it. I am a happy perfect wife right now.”

 

There’s a point that Donghae can get. A man that she can’t forget makes him interested. He wants to ask her but she talks about another thing at first.

 

“So how is about you? How is your life in this past eight years?”

“Everything is just fine. I am married too.” Donghae said. He doesn’t want to tell all the detail.

“Wow, congratulations. So who is she? And are you have a child too?”

“Dongwoon, Lee Dongwoon, is my son’s name. He is three years old right now. And about my wife, I met her in college. We dated for two years before we decided to get married.” He said.

“Her name is…”

“I think you know. She’s a news broadcaster, Kwon Yuri.”

“Ah Kwon Yuri. So is it her?” She pointed at the girl that is standing near a black van car.

 

Donghae looks at the direction that she is pointing to. She’s right. It’s her, his wife, Kwon Yuri. Donghae waves at her. He smiles.

 

“I guess I have to go now.” He said.

“Yeah, you’re right.” She said. She feels a bit disappointed.

“How is if you join us?”

“No, it will be bad. I will just ruin it. But I do will visit your house with my son maybe tomorrow?” She said.

“Of course, chinggu, you should come with him. I’ll text you the address.”

“But, one thing you should know, Lee Donghae. Something can never be changed and it’s my love for you.” She said while lower her voice. She’s afraid that his wife can hear it.

 

She still loves him.  It hurts him but it has been a long time ago so it won’t affect him much anymore. He has moved on. He really loves his wife. And he doesn’t think of her more than the fact that she is his first love and she is her best friend now.


It has been a long time since my last update. So here we go. This is the newest story from me and it's about haefany. Please wait because next update for me will be Yoona and Kim Hyun Joong. Thank you for reading and don't forget to request