015 | I Like You The Best | Hyosung and Kikwang

Love Bits | Oneshot Compilation (15/80)

Requested by: KisungYouBaby26 (Sorry if I am wrong)

 

 

She sighs. She looks at her watch and then at the sky. It has been the third time she does it all this time. The sky is dark and the street has been empty. There are just some people passes by time. The first one is a young buy that bring a car toy in his left hand with her mom who hold another hand of him. He seems so happy. It looks like he just got a new toy from the toy store. She can’t help but smile to look at how happy he is. She then looks at another side of the street.

 

There are a high school girl and a high school boy who stand near a bus stop to wait for the last round of bus. They are holding hand. It seems like they just went from a date and they want to go home. She sighs. This time she is not smiling. Indeed, she is mad with both of them. She knows that it’s not her business, but still she is so mad. High school people should just go to school to study. It doesn’t mean that they can’t have a partner of love but it’s still too late for them to go out. They can just hang out in the weekend so they can use their daily days to study or help their parents with their house work or even make some money by working part time. She shakes her head. That’s just make their parents worry when they shouldn’t.

 

She changes her looks then. This time she looks at the park. Yes, she is in the park right now. When there’s still day, there will be so many people who come to this place to read books, listening to music, dating, or even just sit and enjoy the view. She, different than them, like to come here in the night like this. She doesn’t like a crowd place. It doesn’t mean that she is phobia or she is egoistic. But she just hates it. The second reason is she just doesn’t have time to do it. She goes to university in the morning and works part time in a fast food restaurant in the noon till night so she just have time in almost midnight like this.

 

Just to come and watch people or the view, already makes her satisfy enough. She is so happy. Today she brings a lot of foods with her. She cooks this with all her effort. She is not trying that hard though since a friend of her who works at a chef in a restaurant near her fast food restaurant, helped her a lot. But still it’s her hard work too. She then smiles while looking at her foods. It smells so good till she can’t wait to eat it.

 

“I am sorry. I am late.” A man approached her.

 

He immediately sits beside her. Just by looking at her face, he knows that this girl is mad at him. Well, it should be like that since he is so late this time and she maybe has waited for a very long time. He smiles. He hopes that she will melt her angriness with his smile.

 

“I know that you are always late but it’s too much this time.” That woman said.

“Well, I have something to do before I come so I guess I have to be late.” That man said.

 

He doesn’t want to tell her the reason because he knows that it will only make her more disbelief in him. He knows that no matter what the reason he gives to her right now, she won’t accept it. He just needs to let her angriness go first then he can’t tell her exactly why he is late.

 

“So tell me what you bring inside that bag.” He points at a bag that right between them.

 

She looks at him in disbelief. She knows that they only have known each other for three months but it’s hard to believe that he understands her really well. She tries to erase that thought and focuses back to the bag. She opens it and takes out lunch boxes. She gives one to him. He smiles. He knows now that she is not mad at him anymore.

 

“Let’s eat then!” She said.

 

He opens the box with high expectation. He looks at it. He smiles. It is his favorite food. He looks at her. He wants to say something to thank her but he is to starve to do it. So he just let his stomach control him first. He decides to eat first. While eating, he says thank you to her.

 

“Don’t need to! I just do it because I want it.” Hyosung laughed.

 

But he stops eating. He looks at her. He thought that she made it special for him but it looks like he is wrong. She just made it because she wanted it. And It hurts him.

 

“I thought you did this for me. I guess I am wrong then.”

 

He continues to eat while she spaces out. She feels it hurts in her heart after hearing he said those words. She knows that she shouldn’t have to lie to him but she doesn’t want to show him that she did that special for him because she doesn’t want him to know that she likes him. They just know each other for three months, so how can it possibly happen?

 

“I don’t know if I should say this or not. But I think this time is a good chance. I want to say that I like you. No, I like you the best.” He said.

 

It is hard for him to say those words to her. He can’t even sleep yesterday night just to consider if he should say it or not. It’s tough. He likes her since the first time they met. A slim figure, petite height, small face, and soft hair of her always make him want her by his side all this time. She is always a beautiful and kind heart girl which he is looking for this time. But he didn’t dare to say it to her because he is afraid that it will just make them far apart. He is actually has prepared a lot. He even brings the white chocolate and a ring for her. He planned to kneel down and tell her but the plan didn’t go smoothly as he wants.

 

“Pardon me?”

 

She can’t believe it. He likes her? She smiles. Deep in her heart, she also likes him. She knows everything about him because they always share story every night in this place but two things that she doesn’t know about him are the basic one. It is his name and his job. It sounds stupid but it’s the truth.

 

“I like you since the first time we met. I always go through this park on my way to my apartment building and I always see you sitting in this place alone. I started to get interested in you. I am amazed by myself to brave enough talk to you first. I thought you wouldn’t response me but you answered me back and it makes me more like you. But then talking to you this whole time, just make me realize that I have fallen for you too deep.” He said.

 

She smiles. She keeps eating her food without ignoring him. She is listening to him. It’s just she is too happy but she won’t show it to him. She wants to play it safe though.

 

“Let’s just eat then!” He said.

 

He knows that she won’t answer it since it’s not a question. Well, he should asked earlier if she wants to be his girlfriend or not but now the timing has passed and it will be really awkward if he keeps insisting to discuss that topic so he starts to eat in silent.

 

“I like you too.” She said.

 

She finishes eating the food. She looks at him. He is quite surprised to it. He stops eating and looking at her. She smiles. She stands up and looks at him.

 

“So does it mean that we are official now?” He asked.

“Yes, I think so.”

 

He stands up and hugs her. He is so happy till he doesn’t care about eating anymore. He then releases the hug and looks at her with a generous smile ever.

 

“But to start it officially, let’s start it all over now.” She said.

“I don’t get it.”

“We don’t even know each other name, age, or job. So let’s start it like we are doing a blind date.” She said.

 

She bows.

 

“Hi, how are you? My name is Kim Hyosung. I am 23 years old. I am a student in Chung Ang University and I also work part time in a fast food restaurant.”

 

He bows.

 

“My name is Lee Kikwang. I am 23 years old. I am a football athlete and now I am working to be part of the national team.”


note:

first of all I just want to say thank you for all the subscribers and silent readers. For me, it's a heavy resposibility to take this fanfic alone without Valerie since she will take a hiatus for uncertain time. So every fanfics that you have requested will be my responsibility now. I promise you that I will do my best to do this fanfic.

second, I promised you that I will post Kim Hyunjoong and Yoona story in this chapter but it turns out to be that I have an inspiration to this couple first so I post about them first.

So thank you for everyone who still stays to read this fanfic.