016 | You're The One Part 1

Love Bits | Oneshot Compilation (15/80)

requested by: Yoonwon_imara

This is your request. You don’t give me any clue so I just write as I want. 

Title: you’re the one


“I don’t believe in love at the first sight, but as I look at you, I know that you’re the one that I’ve been looking for.”

 

Three o’clock in the morning. Siwon sighs. He is a head officer of Mokpo Police Station. It’s hard to be head officer in his young age. No, he is not young anymore. He almost reaches his thirties. His mom always asks him to find a girl because her mom wants a grandchild in her old days but Siwon can’t find any girl that can grab her heart. It’s not because he has a high style for a girl, but it’s just because he wants to find a girl that not just like him because of his social status or his look, but he wants her to like him just because of who he is. He wonders when he will meet her. But what he doesn’t know is that girl will appear in front of her tonight.

 

“Mr, Choi, may I enter your room?” Kikwang said.

“Yes, Mr. Lee. What’s been going on?”

“Sir, there is a huge chaos out there. A girl is arrested but she doesn’t want to cooperate with the officer because she believes that she is not guilty.”

“You, Mr. Lee, and Mr. Yang, can’t hold it?”

“Yes, pretty much sir. I never handle this kind of case before.”

 

Siwon puts down his phone and follow Lee Kikwang and Yang Yoseob, two young officers. He sees a young woman and a guy having an argument. He sighs. It’s not a hard case to just separate two teenagers who have a love fight even he doesn’t have any personal experience of it.

 

“Ah, a love quarrel case. It’s so easy. Why can’t you handle it? You know as someone younger than me, I expect more this from you, Mr. Lee and Mr. Yang, since you both probably have the experience of it.”

“I know sir, but I never throw away restaurant’s plates when I fought with my girlfriend.” Kikwang said.

 

With those words, Siwon’s eyes become bigger than usual. A quarrel fight causes plates broken?

 

“What did you say just now, Mr. Lee?” Siwon asked it once again because he doesn’t believe what he heard just now.

“Their love quarrel causes a Chinese Restaurant mess up.”

“Tell me the detail.” Siwon gives up. He can’t believe how can these days young people so easy to fight with violent, not just an argument.

 

He can’t believe how can these days young people so easy to fight with violent, not just an argument.

 

“The incident happened one hour ago in a Chinese Restaurant. The witnesses said that this young girl named Choi Sulli, 19 years old, and her boyfriend, Lee Taemin, 20 years old, came to the restaurant.  They talked seriously but the witnesses said that they couldn’t hear what they talked about but the witnesses said that approximately a half hour from it, they started to fight. It was a normal one until ten minutes later they began to throw everything in their table like bowls, spoons, plates, etc and it was caused those things broken.” Yoseob explained.

 

“Is there any victims from this case?” Siwon asked.

 

“There is no victim from this case and there’s nothing too much to pay for. From my count, the cause is about 150 dollar but the owner of the restaurant asks for 500 dollar. She said that the reason behind that money is for the good name of the restaurant since it’s the famous restaurant in that area.” Yoseob replied.

 

“I get it. Now tell me more detail.” Siwon said.

“The girl named Choi Sulli, 19 years old. She lives with her older sister and her mom. She is now still a student in Seoul High School. Meanwhile the boy named Lee Taemin, 20 years old. He is a student in Chung Ang University.” Kikwang explained.

 

“Have you called someone that can be responsible for their action?” Siwon asked again

“I have. Sulli’s sister is in the way to this place while I can’t contact Taemin’s family since they are all in vacation but Sulli’s sister said she will take a responsibility for this young people.” Yoseob said.

“Okay, let’s start to ask them before her sister arrives in here.”

 

Siwon carefully steps on the two fighting lover. He reaches them finally and sits in front of them.

 

“Stop it, please! It’s police station, not your home.” Siwon shouted.

 

They are stop fighting and focusing on Siwon now.

 

“So can you tell me what’s been going on in there?” Siwon asked.

“Well we argued of something about something and it’s private, sir.” Taemin said.

“Why are you so rude, Taemin Oppa?” Sulli said.

 

Sulli turns to Siwon and smile as cute as she can.

 

“Oppa, what’s your name?” She asked.

“I am head officer Choi Siwon.” Siwon answered, politely.

“Oh, hi, Siwon Oppa, do you have a girlfriend yet?” Sulli teased.

“No, why do you ask me? It’s me who should ask the question, not you.” Siwon doesn’t bother to answer it.

“Really? Then may you be my boyfriend?” Sulli asked without hesitation.

“Yah, you are my girlfriend, how can you ask him to be your boyfriend?” Taemin boiled.

“Why can’t I Lee Taemin? He’s hot, handsome, and nice. How can he be my boyfriend? I always dream to have a boyfriend like him.” Sulli argued back.

“I am handsome and hot too. And I am your boyfriend.” Taemin doesn’t want to lose.

“Let’s break up now then I can be with him.” Sulli wrapped her hand in Siwon’s arm.

 

Siwon is so surprised. He tries to let go off Sulli hand but he can’t because she’s too strong. As he tries to do it, Sulli and Taemin keep arguing on each other. He can only pray to God that someone can help him but God must be heard his pray because a goddess suddenly appears to help him.

 

“What are you doing Sulli?” That girl said. “It’s so embarassing.”

 

That girl approaches Sulli. She takes Sulli hand and holds it.

 

“Mianhe.” She bows.

 

That girl smiles to him. She has the sweetest smile that Siwon ever sees. She’s not only pure but also innocent. She has a pair of beautiful eyes with a warm look that will make everyone calm. She then moves her long black hair to her back. She then talks with her soft voice to her sister.

 

“Sulli ah, don’t be like that. It’s really embarassing.” She said it again.

“Unnie, it was more embarassing when Taemin mad at me in that restaurant.” Sulli said.

“Noona, it’s not like that. She was the one who started it first.” Taemin said.

“I think we all should finish it with cold head, okay?” That girl said.

 

Siwon is still standing there frozen. He still looks at her. He looks at her from head to toe. She is a very simple girl. She doesn’t look like high style girl. She just uses jeans, blouse, and sneakers. She is so simple till Siwon can’t tell exactly if she’s a feminime or tomboy girl but it’s not important at all. Yes, because the most important thing is she already grabs his heart.

 

“Your sister is right, Miss Choi. I think we should finish it with cold head.” Siwon said in the end.

“Okay.”

“Great, Sulli. Now, tell me where is the ahjumma? I will pay her.” She said.

“She’s sitting in there, Miss...” Siwon answered her instead of Sulli.

“Yoona, Im Yoona.” She said.

“Yes, Miss Im...IM?” Siwon surprised.

 

She smiles. She ignores the question and walks to the direction that Siwon directed before. She then apologizes for her sister’s action and gives the money to the ahjumma. She then accompanies ahjumma to the front door. She stops a taxi for her. After that, she bows 90 degrees to Ahjumma.

 

She then goes in to the police station.

 

“Let’s go back Sulli. It’s already night.” She said.

“Araso, Unnie.” Sulli answered her.

 

She then turns to Taemin.

 

“You better go home to, Taemin. Your family must be worry too.” She said.

“Neh Noona. I will go first then.” Taemin agreed.

 

He bows to them then he leaves the police station.

 

“Thanks for everything, sir. I promise that this two will not do the same again in the future.” Yoona said.

“It’s okay Miss Im.” He replied.

“Let us excuse ourselves.” Yoona said.

 

Siwon doesn’t say anything. He stays there frozen. He really wants to stops her and asks her phone number but he’s too afraid for it.

 

“Mom will absolutely mad if she finds out about this.” Yoona said while they walk to the bus station.

“Don’t tell mom, please, Unnie?” Sulli begged her.

“Shiro. I don’t know. I don’t want to protect you forever. It will be hard for me if mom finds out about this by herself.” Yoona said.

“Then let it be.” Sulli still begged

“No, I will tell mom so you will get scolded.” Yoona made up her mind.

“Araso. I will go home and tell mom by myself because you may be busy for a while.” Sulli said while looking at another direction.

 

Yoona doesn’t get it. She gives her sister a signal to look behind her. Yoona then looks at her back. She sees Officer Siwon, who is standing right behind her.

 

“Yes, sir?”

“I want you to finish all the procedure officially.” He made up some random reason.

“But I thought everything already done.” Yoona said.

“Yes, everything has been solved but procedure is still a procedure.” He has to convince her no matter what.

“Okay. I will go with you. Sulli you better go home first. Tell mom, I will go home as soon as possible.” Yoona said.

“I hope so because I am afraid that you will stay here all night long.” Sulli .

“Sulli!” Yoona shouted a bit.

“Araso. I will go first Unnie. Bye, Unnie. Bye, handsome officer. I think I will see you again and again in the future maybe as my BROTHER IN LAW?”

 

Siwon eyes go bigger. How can she know that he is interested in her sister? Is it too obvious?

 

“I am pretty sorry for her. She used to be like that.” She, again, apologized for her sister’s behavior.

“It’s okay. So can we go?” Siwon replied, calmly.

“Okay…” Yoona said.

“No, I mean not to go inside but go to somewhere else.” Siwon said.

“Somewhere else?” Yoona doesn’t get it.

“Yes, I want to treat you dinner. Won’t you mind it?” Siwon asked.

“Dinner?” Yoona nods.