007 | My Heart, His Heart (Taeteuk One Shot)

Love Bits | Oneshot Compilation (15/80)

Written by: little_princess

requested by: sonelf

 

Seven a.m. in the morning. It’s still so early for her who just slept in few hours ago. Now she hast to wake up to because she has to shot Star King in the morning. Star King? She loves to shot this show since she can meet her crush, Leeteuk. She sighs. She looks at the mirror. She put a little make-up to her white porcelain face. It takes ten minutes to her to finish it.

 

“Aigoo, you already look beautiful, Unnie.” Yoona said while taking a seat beside Taeyeon.

“Yeah, but I am not as beautiful as you, right?” Taeyeon sighs. Everyone, including her, knows that Yoona is a beautiful girl even with no make-up. She’s not like her, who just pretty with a make-up on her face.

 

“Who said? I think you’re beautiful.”

 

She just smiles. Everyone knows that it’s a lie. There’s no one among SNSD members and even the idols that look more beautiful than Yoona. Even the boys groups also admit it, BEAST Dongwon, Doojoon, Hyunseong, Shinee Onew, SHINHWA Andy, 2AM Jo Kwon even his crush, Leeteuk also admits it. It hurts her much when he said that she’s so beautiful and it more hurt again when she knows that his ideal type is none than her favorite dongsaeng, Im Yoona.

 

She just smiles to it.

 

“Let’s go Unnie! We are already late.” Yoona pulls her hand and then they walk together to the car. It’s been a long time since the last time she shoots Star King. She actually prohibited by the company, or can be called hiatus for the two years, because of her and his scandal. It is actually hard for her to do it. Yes, they can’t be in the same show, except SMTown Concert.

 

They arrive in SBS Building thirty minutes later. Taeyeon takes a deep breath. It’s so hard for her too can take breathe easily while he is in the building. It’s not because of the new rule that set between them by SM that they can’t talk each other in public place or the rule that they can’t be in the same show together, but it’s because of him. His gaze makes her can’t breathe properly, his smile makes her heart beating fast, and his ahjussi laugh makes her lost in her own world.  But whatever she feels about him, either it’s love or just crush, it already makes her crazy. But she’s also old enough to know that they are not mean to be together.

 

“I am not prohibited none of my idols to be in a relationship, especially for someone who old enough to be responsible for it. I think it’s good for you all to be in a relationship too. You won’t be alone by yourself for the rest of your life, right? But I just hope that you can be careful to choose your partner since you are the leader of the best Asia girl group.”

“Hmm... What do you mean it, sir?”

“Well, what I mean is you can have a relationship but you need to hide it from public.”

“But I am...”

“Taeyeon, don’t lie to me. I know each of my idols really well.  I know that you have a crush on someone, right?”

“Me?”

“Just don’t lie to me. I know that you like Super Junior leader, right?”

“Sir, even if you let me to have a relationship, it can’t be happened lately. It’s hard to be in love with someone who loves my best friend. “

“Well, listen to me carefully, Kim Taeyeon. You will get your love.”

 

She remembers the conversation that she had with Mr. Lee Sooman last night. She shakes her head.

 

“Are you okay, Unnie?” Yoona asked her on their way to SNSD dressing room.

 

Taeyeon nods. Just by then, Sooyoung runs to them.

 

“Taeyeon, Yoona, don’t you have heard big news about Leeteuk Oppa?” Sooyoung said in panic.

 

Taeyeon’s heart beat so fast when she heard about him. She sighs. News... so it can be a good one or the bad one. She just hopes that it will good for him even it will hurt her.

 

“Oppa will be in ‘We Got Married’ show.” Sooyoung said in a lower tone.

“What?” Yoona screamed.

“If you don’t believe in me then let’s go to the Super Junior dressing room. It’s a huge chaos in there.”

 

Sooyoung drags Yoona to Super Junior dressing room. Taeyeon lefts in there, dumbfounded. She can’t say anything. Her heart stops beating for a second. She can’t properly breathe. It’s not because the nerves that she feels when she nears him but it’s more like a knife which stabs right in her heart. She can feel all the pain on her body, soul, and mind. She can’t think properly right now. Her tears suddenly fall from her eyes. She holds it. She runs to the top of the building and cries in there.

 

“I HATE YOU!!!” She screams at her high pitch ever. It’s probably not as loud as Jessica dolphin scream, but it’s still pretty loud for her who usually calm.

 

“Who do you hate?” A voice suddenly heard after a long silence between her tears.

 

She opens her eyes widely when she knows who the owner of that voice is. She turns her head not to look at him. She doesn’t want him to look at her weak side. She doesn’t want him to know that her precious tears are truly for him. And the most important thing is she doesn’t want him to know that she actually is the one that she talked about.

 

“The man I loved.”

“Why do you hate him then?”

“He chose another girl than me. He never looks at me as a girl, but he always sees me as a dongsaeng. I hate it. I promise myself not to love him anymore.”

“Why? If you love him, then you should fight for him.”

“I had done that but he is still the same. I think I will stop it now. It hurts my heart everytime I see him.”

“But I think...”

“Don’t need to worry about me, Leeteuk si...”

 

She walks away like her promise. She won’t talk to him anymore. She will just bow and say greeting like a sunbae-hoobae relationship. She bows to him then she walks away.

 

“I believe that he will love you back.”

 

She stops her step. She looks back at him. Tears falling slowly again from her eyes.

 

“Don’t pretend that you know his feeling! You don’t even know who he is.” She shouted. She can’t stand of it anymore. It hurts her more when she realizes that he just wants to entertain her.

“I know it really well. That’s why I say it. Saranghe, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

She can’t believe what she just heard. He loves her as she did. But she doesn’t say anything to answer him. She just stands in there and gazes at him.

 

“I am not that stupid who don’t know your feeling. I know exactly what you feel to me when I look at your eyes.”

 

He walks to where she stands. She is still left there, numb.

 

“I love you Kim Taeyeon. I just pretended not to look at you this whole time because I don’t want SM to prohibit our love but then I knew he is so supportive at our love so I bravely come here to tell you that I love you but it is too late because I already in ‘We Got Married’.”

 

He finally stands in front of her. He smiles to her.

 

“I...”

“You don’t have to say anything babe.” He hugs her.

“But I... who’s your babe?” She said.

“Me. I love you my beautiful ahjumma.”

“Nado saranghe, Park Jungsu.”

 


 

Next up for me, co-author little_princess is Yoonwon or Jiyoung-Kyujong.