Chapter 3

Call Me JB Hyung

Call Me JB Hyung - Chapter 3

____________________________________________________________________________________

Two people are sitting on the floor of a spacious apartment building, and as one got his camera ready to take a picture of the other, laughter and playful whining filled the room.

 

"Don't take pictures of me hyung..." I whined.

 

"I'm not." JB replied, laughing loudly.

 

We sat next to eachother, watching tv and playing games on our phones.

 

But now as JB hyung suddenly began taking pictures, I covered my face and whined for him to stop.

 

He laughed, saying he would stop.

 

So I slowly pulled my hands away from my face, only to be tackled onto the floor. JB hyung laughed loudly as he took many more pictures.

 

In the end I gave up, laying on the floor in gasps.

 

"Ah, I'm used to JB hyung's violence now." I mumbled.

 

"Hey. What violence are you talking about?" his face suddenly filled my vision.

 

I chuckled as he helped me off the floor and quickly into a neck hold.

 

"Hyung...I'm sorry." I whined and he let me go.

 

With the few weeks that have passsed since we've reunited and our friendship has developed, I've learned many of JB hyung's characteristics - one being that he results to dominance a lot.

 

Just as well, he's said that he's learned many of my characteristics - one being that I'm just a kid who really loves to joke around and play games on my computer all day.

 

Half of it is true.

 

"You're scary hyung." I mumbled, trying to stop laughing.

 

"I am? Sorry..." he murmured back a reply.

 

I smiled at his apology. This is because getting an apology out of Im Jaebum is like trying to make one's parents admit they're wrong. It just never happens. So when he does apologize, it really makes me happy.

 

"My friends want to meet you." he suddenly said, his arm suddenly going around me and pulling me close.

 

I glanced at him as best as I could, watching him as he stared at his phone. 

 

"They keep messaging me. Annoying..." he groaned, letting me go as he fell back on the couch.

 

"Why do they want to meet me?" I asked.

 

He didn't reply at first, instead he slowly looked at me.

 

"Jr is persistent. Once he saw your picture he said he wants to meet you in person. Now Jackson and Mark are asking too." he sighed.

 

Jr....? Mark? Jack...son?

 

The names were odd.

 

I could only wonder who Jaebum's friends were and why they had such foreign names. 

 

"Oh. Right." he suddenly stood up. "Jr's name is Park Jinyoung. He's Jr and I'm JB." he said.

 

"Ah..." I nodded.

 

"Mark and Jackson are foreign students from China. They moved to Korea together for school." he continued.

 

All of a sudden he was talking so much about his friends, and I could only wonder if he was really going to make me meet them. 

 

What I didnt know was that in his own thoughts, he was refraining from saying the whole truth as to why Jr was pushing to meet me. 

 

Later on Jinyoung told me exactly why he was so eager to meet me. Apparently JB hyung could not stop talking about me at all. 

 

"They just really want to meet you..." he mumbled, avoiding eye contact with me.

 

"Ok...that's...cool." I murmured.

 

"You don't really want to meet them do you?" he asked.

 

I looked up at him.

 

"I didn't say that." I mumbled a lie.

 

"Good. They're coming over now." he suddenly said.

 

“What?" I quickly stood up and patted down my pants in nervousness, playing with my hands.

 

"Don't be nervous. I'll keep them from talking so much." he chuckled, glancing at me.

 

"I'm not nervous." I lied. "Why should I be nervous?"

 

I watched as he chuckled, suddenly pulling out his phone and talking about ordering pizza and soup - his usual order.

 

"Is this all you eat?" I asked, staring at him. For the past few weeks I've visited, he's only ordered pizza or chicken - and let's not forget his favorite soup.

 

"Chicken is good." he said, smirking.

 

"You like western food?" I asked.

 

"No." he replied. "I like Korean food, but I can't make it."

 

"Ah.." I nodded, lowering my head. I quickly remembered how I met him. The day of the cafe where his girlfriend broke up with him. 

 

"Unless you want to cook, we're eating chicken and pizza." he suddenly said.

 

I looked at him.

 

"I don't think you'll be able to eat if I cook." I laughed. "I only know how to make soup for when your sick."

 

He stared at me.

 

"I was sick once and my mom wasn't home so I taught myself." I laughed.

 

He nodded and we sat on the couch, playing on our phones and watching tv.

 

It wasn't until the loud ringing of the door bell when I remembered we were expecting guests. Jaebum was already on his way towards the door where he let in three guys.

 

Park Jinyoung, Wang Jackson, and Tuan Mark.

 

There was a small pause as I stood up and bowed, introducing myself. One of them ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

 

"So this is teddy bear. He actually does look like-"

 

"JB hyung!" I yelled loudly.

 

"It slipped." JB hyung laughed as he dodged my hand.

 

The four of them laughed and I could only sigh in defeat before sitting down.

 

"You're similiar to a teddy bear." Jr suddenly sat down next to me and grabbed both my shoulders, examining me. "I'm Park Jinyoung. I've known Jaebum since he was in his diapers." he said.

 

"Ah...hello..." I mumbled awkwardly and apologized.

 

"It's okay. Jaebum hyung said you're a bit shy." he said smiling.

 

As the three guys continued talking, I discovered that JB talks a lot more about me than I thought. After Jackson and Mark introduced themselves, half of the things I've ever told him were thrown back at him. The guys talked as if the only topic he talks about is me.

 

As they continued talking, the food soon arrived and we began eating.

 

"If this is our lunch then what's dinner?" Jackson suddenly yelled.

 

"Buy your own damn dinner." Jaebum replied.

 

I quickly glanced at him, just a little surprised. More of the fact that it's the first I've ever heard him curse since we met. But it didn't shock me. This is because a few days after we reunited, he pulled me to a ear pierce and tattoo shop where he got both ears pierced. This is also when I disovered that he has many piercings on his ears. 

 

He tried to convince me to get one, but I refused of course.

 

To me Im Jaebum has a bad boy image. Even so, he was an assistant teacher in my class. He's someone that likes cute things even if he doesn't admit it. He's very nice to me.

 

"Hey! Youngjae!"

 

I snapped from my thoughts and quickly apologized.

 

"You thinking about us so much that you got distracted?" Mark asked me.

 

He seemed quiet in the beginning.

 

I sighed and shook my head no.

 

"Sorry." I mumbled another apology.

 

Jr laughed and sat next to me, putting an arm around my shoulders and pulling me so close that I forgot that we just met not even an hour ago.

 

"How is this guy? He really acts before he thinks doesn't he? It's hard to be with him." Jr pointed to JB.

 

Apparently they've been friends since they were babies, practically brothers.

 

"How is JB hyung?" I repeated his question.

 

I shrugged as a response. To me it's not really hard to be with JB hyung. Though he teases me sometimes, 70% of the time he's serious about many things.

 

I didn't know what to answer for a while, but to get them to stop staring at me I opened my mouth with the only answer I could think of.

 

"He bullies me a lot." I said.

 

JB hyung bullies me a lot, but to me it's more like a playful teasing, because I do it too.

 

All of a sudden Jr was on top of him and they began play fighting. Soon Jackson and Mark joined in and I couldn't help but laugh. They eventually pulled me into the group and with a lot of yelling and laughing, the five of us were on the floor breathing heavily. 

 

"Aren't you guys older than me?" I asked, trying to catch my breath. "I've never met such loud hyungs."

 

"Hey!" they yelled.

 

I laughed but suddenly flinched when I felt a hand push down on my thigh. Jaebum was using my leg to get up.

 

"You're really easily scared." he mumbled, catching eyes with me.

 

"It's because you've traumatized me." I joked.

 

"Is this really true? You really jump the gun Jaebum hyung. Think before you act." Jr suddenly said.

 

The room become silent for a moment.

 

"I'm...joking..." I mumbled.

 

"Whatever! What are we going to do now?" Jackson yelled as he stretched out on the floor. Mark quickly grabbed the remote and began changing channels.

 

"Well...I need to go home soon..." I mumbled. With all the playing around, I didn't realize time had gone by so fast. 

 

"What?" Jackson suddenly yelled. "You're leaving?"

 

He's really loud and spontaneous, like someone who likes to bluff a lot.

 

"My mom wants me home before it gets too dark." I mumbled, a little embarrassed. "We eat dinner too..."

 

"Eat with us."

 

I looked at Jr who seemed more than eager for me to stay. It made me happy. I only just met the guys and they were acting as if we've been friends for a long time.

 

"But I-"

 

"You're almost 18 right? Call your mom and say you're eating with your friends. How about you stay over?" Jackson looked more than excited. It confused me slightly. Because I've never recieved such a response from anyone other than Yugyeom and my siblings.

 

"Hey. Isn't this my house?" JB hyung suddenly mumbled.

 

"I don't know..." I mumbled. I didn't even bring a change of clothes or anything.

 

"Hey. It's fine if you don't want to stay over. When we don't have school, these guys usually stay here so I'm used to it." JB suddenly said.

 

I didn't say that.

 

I suddenly didn't want to disappoint my mom, but I also didn't want to leave when they just invited me for dinner and a sleep over.

 

"I-"

 

JB hyung sighed. I caught his eyes fast.

 

"I said it's fine if you can't. Get ready and I'll drop you home."

 

"No." I found myself suddenly saying. "I'll stay."

 

He stared at me and I looked away and smiled at the three guys.

 

"I'll just call home." I said.

 

"Youngjae you don't-"

 

"No. I just have to make a call." I said smiling wide, but feeling a little weird inside. I didn't really want to lie but it seems I would have to lie to my mom. I would need Yugyeom to help me do it.

 

I stepped out of JB hyung's apartment and dialed Yugyeom first. After telling him the plan and promising to buy him some chocolate drinks for the next week, I waited until he called me back and then called my mom, pretending I was just sleeping.

 

I felt even more weird when I heard her voice. But I couldn't tell her I was staying with JB hyung. She doesn't know him, and I know she wouldn't approve of me following some university students around.

 

After convincing her to let me stay at Yugyeom's I hung up the phone and stared at it.

 

Did I do what I just think I did?

 

"Did you just lie to your mom?"

 

I jumped at JB hyung's voice.

 

"Umm...well...she doesn't know you." I murmured.

 

"I could have just dropped you home." he said.

 

"No. I said I want to stay." I replied.

 

He sighed and walked back into his apartment. I followed behind him.

 

The five of us spent some time watching tv, and for dinner I was surprised that we were going somewhere that wasn't pizza or chicken.

 

I apologized to JB hyung over and over again after he had to pay for me once again to eat. He kept insisting that it was okay because he is the hyung, but I felt bad for him to always keep paying for me. I decided then to ask my parents for money whenever I came over. Who knows what JB hyung was going to plan for the day.

 

We spent a lot of time at the restraunt. It surprised me even more when we arrived and several other people were there. I didn't know they invited a ton of other people I didn't know, but I had no right to question it so I stayed silent.

 

I felt very awkward for the rest of the night so all I did was stick by JB hyung and eat in silence.

 

I was more than tired when we arrived back at the apartment.The guys laid down to watch some tv, but I quickly announced how tired I was and asked  JB hyung to use his bathroom.

 

He quickly got up and showed me to his room. After handing me a towel and a change of cloths from his closet he asked if I needed anything else, and when I replied no he nodded and we both walked out of his room.

 

"Call me if you need anything." he said as I headed towards the bathroom.

 

"Ok." I replied.

 

While I've used his bathroom before, it was the first time using his shower. Surprisingly everything was more than clean.

 

He's really a neat freak.

 

I chuckled.

 

I may have stayed in the bathroom too long because soon there was knocking on the door. Jackson needed to use the bathroom. The only bathroom in JB hyung's apartment.

 

I hurriedly got out of the shower, dried myself off, and put clothes on. Then I opened the door and quickly apologized.

 

"Hey. You take forever. Why did you lock the door?" he asked, sliding into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

 

"Sorry." I apologized again, but I felt refreshed. I stood there not knowing what to do next, a towel busily drying my hair when a nudge on my shoulder made me turn towards JB hyung, a small smile escaping me.

 

"Come on." he said.

 

I followed him back into his room in silence. He went through a few of his stuff and grabbed a towel.

 

"I usually keep my towels in here. The ones out there are for them. You can just put that in here." he said pointing to a laundry bag inside his closet.

 

I walked up next to him and tossed the towel inside the bag before stepping back to my place once again in the middle of the room. I just watched JB hyung as he looked through his stuff.

 

Finally he looked at me.

 

"You can go to sleep if you're tired." he said.

 

"Ah..." I stood in the middle of his room awkwardly.

 

"Don't worry they usually sleep out in the living room anyway. My bed's big enough so we can fit." he said. 

 

I watched as he started taking off his shirt and as soon as it was off, I had to turn away.

 

Compared to JB hyung's body, it hit me that I do truly have the body of a child. I suddenly felt embarrassed. I didn't know I was staring until the sound of my name suddenly snapped me from my thoughts.

 

I stepped back at his closeness.

 

"What is it?" he asked, a hint of seriousness in his voice.

 

I shook my head quickly. I wasn't going to tell him what just went through my mind.

 

"Nothing hyung..." I replied.

 

He stared at me for a while before sighing.

 

"I'll take my shower now. Choose whatever side." he said pointing to the bed as he left the room.

 

And suddenly I regretted ever saying yes to sleeping over.

 

It took me more time then I needed to choose a side, deciding that he probably prefers the outside. I slowly got onto the bed and laid down, almost glued to the wall.

 

I stared at the wall for a while.

 

It wasn't long before the door opened and I instantly closed my eyes.

 

"You asleep?" JB hyung asked.

 

I ignored it and hoped he believed I was asleep. All of a sudden I felt so nervous.

 

There was a lot of shuffling around before the bed finally moved and I could feel his body heat next to me. Suddenly, a small buzzing sound invaded my ears before a light reflected off the wall. He was probably on his computer.

 

I noticed he tried extra hard to be quiet.

 

I stared at the reflected light on the wall for so long that I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________

Who knew JB hyung likes to cuddle.

 

I never would have guessed with his bad boy image.

 

You really can't judge a book by it's cover.

 

I'm currently being squeezed. JB hyung has a firm grasp around me, holding me as if I really am a teddy bear. I usually am not the one to wake up early, but because it's an unfamiliar place, I woke up pretty early to find myself being used as a teddy bear.

 

I could feel JB hyung's breath on my neck. It didn't feel like he would let go any time soon. I decided to wait it out for a bit, but when my phone rang loudly I quickly got up and apologized as JB hyung groggily got up for a few seconds then fell back down.

 

My mom asked where I was as soon as I picked up the phone. I had a message from Yugyeom saying my mom called more than two times and he had to stick next to the phone to be the one to pick it up and lie.

 

She wanted me home. She was wondering why I hadn't come back because normally if I stay over at Yugyeom's house, his dad drops me off in the morning before he goes to work. I completely forgot about this when I lied yesterday night.

 

It shocked me when I found out that me waking up early isn't really considered early because it was almost 12pm in the afternoon already. I couldn't believe I slept so late. Yeah, I'm usually a heavy sleeper but I do get up before 10am when we don't have school.

 

I glanced towards JB hyung.

 

He looked tired, but I needed to get home.

 

I stared at him for a while longer before getting the courage to nudge his shoulder. I nudged once, then a second time.

 

"JB hyung?" I mumbled.

 

"Hm?" he mumbled back a reply. "I'm sorry. I have to get home." I said.

 

I nudged him again, and after no response I got closer to his face. I soon had to pull back though when he suddenly opened his eyes.

 

"You shocked me." I almost yelled, clutching my heart. He smirked before rubbing a hand across his face and getting up.

 

"Sorry..." I apologized.

 

"It's fine." he replied smiling.

 

I followed him into the bathroom and washed my face as he brushed his teeth. I met him in the hallway after changing back into my clothes from the previous day and neatly folding the ones he gave me to wear. Something I usually never do, but thought it would make him happier than me throwing his cloths on the floor.

 

I asked him to drop me off in front of Yugyeom's house. It always happens this way. JB hyung doesn't really know where I live and I prefer he doesn't. He doesn't seem to mind because he never questions it.

 

It's not an issue of trust really, as least this is what I tell myself.

 

I waved goodbye and watched him drive off before I began walking to my house.

 

My mom was angrier then ever and I had to do so much to calm her down. I've never made her so angry before. I was glad my dad wasn't home to hear it, though in the end I ended up being punished for not calling and making her worry.

 

A week of punishment for a one night stay. I couldn't go anywhere for a week.


____________________________________________________


JB hyung called more then once.

 

It made me realize just how much time I spent away from home and with him at his place for the past few weeks. Something I never usually do, not even with Yugyeom.

 

When I told him about my punishment he couldn't believe it. He tried making me tell him where I live more than once but I refused. I couldn't let my mom see him in fear of getting in even more trouble.

 

It became a pain when Yugyeom started calling too. Yugyeom, Jackson, Jr, Mark, all of them started calling. They even called more than JB hyung. After the second call, he stopped calling me.

 

They didn't understand why I was being punished, and I didn't understand all that well either. I wondered if my mom found out that I lied to her.

 

I promised myself never to lie again in fear of getting a worse punishment.

 

I wouldn't call my parents strict, but sometimes they are a little too overprotective. It took them, my mom especially, quite a while to allow me to sleep over Yugyeom's house. Someone they already know.

 

All they want me to do is study and go to university and I haven't really complained much because this is what I want to do too. But sometimes my parents make me hate school, studying, and my life.

 

Because of all this, the only friend I have out of all my years in school is Yugyeom. And this is only because our parents knew each other and sometimes made us play together when we were younger.

 

I guess this is why JB hyung caught my attention so easily. I guess it's why I'm so easily persuaded by him, as if he's raising me. Even though he's only a few years older.

 

Something new. Something bad.

 

Am I going to let JB hyung continue to raise me?


____________________________________________________

 

I was surprised when one day, the last day of the week of my punishment, I opened the door in surprise to JB, Yugyeom, Jackson, Mark, Jr, and a foreign looking kid I didn't recognize.

 

I stared at them shocked and confused, glad my mom wasn't home.

 

"Youngjae!" Jackson yelled loudly. Though no one else was home, I looked around in panic anyway.

 

"What are you doing here? I can't come out." I quickly said.

 

"Hi hyung. I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul. Call me BamBam." the foreign looking one said. I stared at him in confusion as he shook my hand, and then started bowing.

 

Foreigner. Why is he shaking my hand?

 

I pulled my hand away and nodded.

 

"I'm Choi Youngjae. But what are you doing here?" I asked looking at them all once again, especially Yugyeom.

 

"We came to visit you." Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

I stared at him.

 

"You know I'm in trouble. I can't come out." I said.

 

"So we're coming in."

 

I had no time to respond to JB hyung before they pushed past me inside.

 

"Wait a minute."

 

"I didn't see your mom's car anywhere, so nobody's home right?" Yugyeom asked.

 

"My mom went out to buy a few things, she's going to be back in a while. You can't stay here. I'm going to get in-"

 

My words were cut short as a hand landed on my mouth. I stared eye to eye at JB hyung. I couldn't find no definite expression on his face.

 

"Where's your room?" he asked. I just continued staring at him.

 

Why aren't they listening to me?

 

I pulled his hand away.

 

"You really can't stay." I said looking away from his hawk eyes.

 

"I know where his room is!"

 

"Yugyeom!" I yelled and watched in disbelief as they followed Yugyeom into my room. Everyone besides JB hyung.

 

"This is a pretty nice house." he said looking around.

 

"Hyung please...if my mom comes and sees you-"

 

"Let her see me." he suddenly said, glaring at me. I stared at him, confused.

 

"What's going on? What happened?" I asked after he kept staring at me with no expression. I couldn't read his expression, but somehow I could tell that something happened.

 

How? I don't know, but suddenly I knew something was wrong.

 

He chuckled after a moment.

 

"What makes you think there's something wrong?" he asked.

 

I shrugged.

 

"You're looking at me like how you looked at me back at the cafe." I said.

 

Does it have something to do wth his ex girlfriend?

 

He didn't reply but turned around and walked towards my room. I sighed and stared at his back.

 

What's with his sudden mood? I wondered as I sighed and tried to find a way for them to get out before my mom came back.

 

"I'm being serious you guys can't-"

 

"I'm hungry. Do you have anything in your fridge?" Jackson suddenly asked. Mark and the BamBam kid got up too when I put up my hands and blocked the door. "I'll get you something to eat. Just stay in here." I said in a panic as I rushed out of my room.

 

Why are they doing this?

 

I rushed to the kitchen, grabbed all I could find for six hungry guys and rushed back into my room. They ate like they didn't eat at all, but they probably did. They looked like they came from somewhere, wearing very loose fitting clothes.

 

I looked at Yugyeom who was laughing at some joke BamBam said, and it made me frown. I don't own Yugyeom but seeing him happy with someone else made me a little sad. He is my first friend.

 

"What are you thinking about?"

 

I snapped from my thoughts and looked up at a smiling Jr hyung who shoved a tangerine piece in my mouth. I stared at him for a few seconds before chewing.

 

He laughed.

 

"Don't leave your mouth hanging open." he said.

 

Did I?

 

I was embarrassed.

 

"You must be lonely being stuck in here. So we came to visit you. Your punishment is you can't go out right? She didn't say anything about us coming in." Jr hyung said.

 

"But..." I mumbled.

 

"Oh come on. Live a little." Jackson suddenly said. I'm beginning to believe Jackson just lives life anyway he wants since he is alone in Korea. No parents to tell him what to do. But he doesn't understand, I have parents who are a little strict.

 

I continued sitting with them in panic as they played games, and finally revealed where they were before they arrived. They just came back from a dance studio. Maybe Yugyeom's dance place.

 

I didn't know JB hyung could dance. Apparently he does b-boy.

 

Whatever that is.

 

Something I need to search up when I have time.

 

I caught his hawk eyes more than once. When I began letting myself loose and forgot about my situation, we both caught each other's eyes and stared at each other for a while.

 

There was something definitely wrong, something that happened maybe even way before they decided to come to my place.

 

The guys acted normal, but I sat in nervousness for the rest of the time because of JB hyung's eyes. How someone can have such an intense stare, I wondered.

 

"Hey. Youngjae."

 

"Mm?" I turned to the sound of my name to have JB hyung shove a tangerine in my face.

 

After all the staring he finally decides to talk to me.

 

"Actually....isn't your name I'll peel the tangerine for you Youngjae?" he smirked.

 

It took me a second to catch on and I sighed and laughed as I took the tangerine from him and started peeling.

 

"Really, you act so spoiled..." I mumbled.

 

I finished peeling just when Jr hyung stuck his face close to mine with his mouth open. Sighing I fed him a piece of the tangerine and turned around to give JB hyung the rest.

 

He looked at me. I looked at him. It took him more than enough time to take the tangerine.

 

Really...what's wrong with him? 

 

After this moment we continued joking around and talking for the rest of their stay. I let myself loose. but not so much. I knew exactly at the sound of the front door that my mom had returned.

 

So I quickly jumped up at the sound of my name.

 

"Shhh...." I quickly shushed the guys and ran out of my room. She was in the kitchen putting some things away. My heart beat so fast, as if it would drop any moment from a heart attack.

 

"Are you studying?" she suddenly asked.

 

I couldn't lie.

 

"No..." I mumbled a reply.

 

"What are you doing?" she asked turning towards me. She looked down and I followed her eyes to find a tangerine in my hand.

 

"Oh." I said lifting up the piece of fruit. "Just eating tangerines." I said smiling, hoping she didn't catch on.

 

I didn't exactly lie.

 

"You must be hungry. I'll make something soon. I have to go back out and meet your father for something. Do you want to come?" she asked.

 

"Ah..."

 

She stared at me so hard that I thought she could see right through me.

 

Nervously I shook my head no.

 

"It's alright. I want to stay here." she slanted her eyes and nodded. "Ok. I'll be back soon." she said.

 

I nodded quickly. "I'll help you cook." I suddenly said. Something that only came out because I felt like I was lying.

 

"Great! You finally want to learn now. I'll show you a lot so you can cook for your dad when I'm not home." she said excitedly.

 

"Gre...great..." I mumbled sarcastically. She doesn't work, but sometimes she goes to help at a friend's shop, and most of those days she has to make everything and put it away in the fridge. She's been trying to get me to learn to cook ever since my older sister got married.

 

I watched my mom, a wide smile on her face as she grabbed her keys and waved.

 

"We'll be back soon." she said.

 

"Ok." I replied nodding.

 

The door closed and I felt as if something big just lifted off my shoulders. I just kept standing there when a pair of hands landed on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around.

 

"Forgot we were here?" JB hyung asked.

 

"No." I replied.

 

He smiled.

 

"That was close." he said.

 

I told you guys....

 

"She'll be back soon. I think you guys should leave now." I said.

 

"Yeah. We don't want you to have a heart attack. You look and sounded like you were about to pass out." Mark said.

 

I nodded.

 

"I don't like lying to her. I felt like I was lying and she could see right through me." I admitted.

 

They nodded in understanding.

 

"We should get going." Jr hyung said.

 

I watched as Yugyeom and BamBam walked into my room and came back with the trash from the snacks.

 

"Sorry I couldn't give you real food." I said.

 

"That's ok. Next time you can right? Since your mom is going to teach you." Jackson winked and patted my shoulder.

 

"I don't think you want to eat my cooking." I laughed.

 

"Cook for me."

 

I looked at JB hyung.

 

"Whatever she teaches you, make it for me." he said.

 

"Why should I do that?" I asked a bit annoyed.

 

"Because you don't like me eating just chicken and pizza." he replied.

 

"It's not good for you. I like food too but eating just pizza and chicken everyday is bad." I said. "You're a neat freak but all you eat is junk."

 

"Then cook for us chef Youngjae." Jr hyung teased.

 

"Don't you know how to cook?" I asked.

 

Honestly Jr hyung looks like the type to know how to cook.

 

"But we want you to cook." he replied pouting.

 

"Unless you want to get sick..." I mumbled.

 

"Then don't make us sick. You don't want to see your precious Jaebum hyung sick do you?"

 

I watched as JB hyung hit Jr hyung and a loud laugh escaped him.

 

Precious Jaebum...

 

I stared at JB hyung while he playfully pulled Jr hyung into a neck hold.

 

This hyung is the last person to call precious. 

 

"More like childish." I mumbled, laughing.

 

"What?"

 

I ran as he came after me. The guys stood watching and laughing. They didn't help me at all as once again JB hyung caught me by the neck and pulled me off somewhere.

 

I've become so used to his violence.

____________________________________________________________________________________