NINE

I want you

 

Baekhyun was practically bouncing in his seat and he cant sit still.
Chanyeol didnt say where are they going to and Baekhyun wasnt really the type to ask
because he prefer a suprise than knowing the truth.
But seems like his body cant stop from feeling excited because Chanyeol did say that
they are going to buy the wedding suit. How can he not be excited choosing suit for his own wedding.

When they reached their destination, Chanyeol go out first before he go to Baekhyun's side
to open the door for him. He even take Baekhyun's hand in his so that they can walk side by side.

"This is nuisance. You are treating me as if Im a girl"

Baekhyun voice out his opinion but he didnt look up to the taller.
His eyes only slightly glance to their joined hands, feeling conscious out of the blue but he didnt pull away.
He was the one who suggested holding hands wherever they go, anyway.

"Im treating you like how a husband supposed to treat his wife"

Chanyeol corrected Baekhyun's earlier complaint but he is only adding oil to the fire by
unintentionally calling Baekhyun his wife.

"Damnit Yeol, Im not a girl and I will never be your wife"

And with that, Baekhyun pulled his hand from Chanyeol's grip and walk ahead, faster than usual.
Chanyeol didnt run after him though he knew that it was his fault for making the other annoyed.
He didnt let Baekhyun go far away either because the other probably has no idea
where he is going to. Chanyeol then found Baekhyun taking a seat at one of the bench
so he later join Baekhyun sitting there.

"Baek, look at me"

Chanyeol try to get Baekhyun's attention but the other didnt even spare a glance at him.
He try to take Baekhyun's hand but the other didnt let him. Its like Baekhyun is giving him a cold shoulder. Chanyeol is the type that prefer quietness than loudness but when Baekhyun is so quiet like that,
he dont like it. So, he stand up and croached infront of Baekhyun so that they are now facing each other.

"Is it that bad to call you my wife ?"

"Hell yeah, I told you before that Im a guy"

"But Kyungsoo is a guy too, that didnt stop Jongin from calling Kyungsoo his wife"

Baekhyun finally turned to look at Chanyeol, staring into the taller's eyes. They are so close with each other at the moment, Baekhyun can feel the taller's breath mixing with his own.

"But we are not Kyungsoo and Jongin"

"What make us different than them ?"

Baekhyun keep quiet for a while, he then look down to play with his fingers.
Chanyeol wonder what is on the other's mind because of the sudden changes.

"Baek-"

"We are not in love like them, thats why"

Chanyeol bring his hands to the other's face and cup it so that they are staring in each other eyes once again. He knew if he didnt make it clear right now, it wont end well for both of them. Baekhyun will end up feeling deceived and hurting while he will end up feeling miserable for his whole life.

"So, if we are in love, then nothing else matter ?"

"Ofcouse but not for us. No string attached, remember ?"

Chanyeol smiled suddenly. He stand up and pull Baekhyun with his. 

"Why are you smiling creepily like that ?"

Chanyeol take Baekhyun's hand in his. The smile still didnt go away. He get closer only to whisper in the other's ear.

"Let me tell you something Baek, theres no such thing like a deal in the first place"

"What ?!"

 ________________________________________________

Somehow Chanyeol managed to drag Baekhyun into the boutique despite the smaller nagging about being lied by a certain giant. Chanyeol is wearing his suit in the stall next to Baekhyun's stall when he heard the smaller's question.

"So, we are still going to get married ? Even without the deal ?"

"Baek, Im not marrying you because of the deal but because I want to. I thought that with a deal, I can convinced you that Im not just scaming you or whatever it is that you almost got yourself into back then"

"Why would you do that ? Why would you help me ?"

Chanyeol has been wondering too. Why ? He didnt know Baekhyun back then but he insisted to help the guy and in return, Baekhyun will marry him. Is it because he already fall in love with Baekhyun or he just pitied the guy. Or because he desperately want to know how is it to be loved ? 

"Because I need you. I really need you"

It was true. Chanyeol never felt this feeling before. He wants to be accepted and Baekhyun gladly grant his wish. He never exposed himself to another but he did with Baekhyun. He only felt free when he was spending time with the smaller, where he can be himself.

"Why would you choose me when you can have someone much better than me ?"

Thats when Chanyeol realized that Baekhyun's voice sounds like he was crying. He was too much into himself that he didnt realize it sooner. He quickly go out and stop infront of the next stall where Baekhyun is standing inside.

"Baek, Im coming in"

Chanyeol didnt wait for Baekhyun to answer him because once the other unlocked the door, it meant an invitation. He slowly slipped inside only to find Baekhyun staring at him with red eyes. Chanyeol know that the other has been crying so he get closer and engulfed the other in his arms. That only triggered Baekhyun to cry even more.

"Are you playing with me ? Why would you need someone like me in your life. We shouldnt have cross path. Both of us are too different"

Chanyeol didnt know that this will happened in his life. He know that Baekhyun rarely question anything but this is what happened when he never talk it all out. Chanyeol realized that Baekhyun worried so much about them but he cant help but felt giddy knowing that finally he is not in this alone.

"Because I found you first instead of anyone else and I choose you, I dont have any other answer for that question"

Baekhyun only listened, he didnt know what to say to Chanyeol when the taller said that. He was still confused of why would Chanyeol choose him and his head is hurting because of the too much unanswered question.

"Please dont think about it too much. You have to believe me that Im not playing and I'll never leave you. Please, Baek"

Baekhyun didnt know whats make him nod. Maybe the desperation in Chanyeol's voice or maybe he just want to get out of the stall quick, its getting hard to breath when Chanyeol is hugging him tightly like that.

"Are you seriously ok ?"

The taller ask in concern once they pulled away from each other. 

No

 "Yes, Im fine"

"Lets go back home ok ?"

And with that, Baekhyun let Chanyeol take his hand and lead their way back home.

 

A/N: first thing first, Hi guys ~
actually, this is the longest chapter so far. I didnt realize because Ive been typing using my phone before I take a look at the characters and its actually 5000+ . The story got intense and deep suddenly in the middle so ask me anything if you dont get it okay. They are actually trying to open up to each other. And as usual, I didnt edit , haha I never edit peace ~

Anyway, enjoy this since its Chrismas tomorrow, Merry Christmas guys ~