SIX

I want you

 

Chanyeol smile once he saw Baekhyun walk into the cafe looking beautiful as usual.
The latter still has his backpack hanging loosely on his shoulder, probably just got back from class.
He wave his hand until Baekhyun spot him. Baekhyun then walk towards him.

"Sorry Im late. Just got out from class"

Baekhyun say casually as he set down his bag and take a seat infront of Chanyeol.
The taller just shrugged his excuse off with a smile. He find that staring at Baekhyun is much more
interesting that time. He has to admit that he have grown a liking to Baekhyun's pretty face.
He continue to look at Baekhyun's face until the latter frowned, in discomfort.

"Whats wrong ?"

"You are staring"

"Ouh...you dont like it ?"

"Yeah, its creepy"

Chanyeol chuckle at that but his eyes still lock on Baekhyun's face. He really like to stare at Baekhyun.
That pretty face always make something sparks in his heart. Is it love ?
Chanyeol not so sure himself since they barely know each other. Is it something that they called love at first sight ? Chanyeol not so sure either because he never experienced anything like that. But whatever it is, Chanyeol like the feeling  he is having right now.
Whatever it is, its comforting and Chanyeol always like being comfortable.

The waiter come to take their order. Chanyeol's eyes leave Baekhyun for awhile only to lock
on him again once the waiter go away. Baekhyun only roll his eyes in annoyance at that.

"I thought you want to talk about the work"

"You are working right now. We are on a date"

"Right now ? This is a date ? You are kidding, right ?"

"Why do you think I asked you out ? Just give me your account number later and enjoy this date"

Baekhyun sighed and Chanyeol frowned at that. He could tell that there is something wrong but he didnt get to ask anything to the latter. Because before he even know about it, he is already standing outside the cafe,
watching Baekhyun who is trying his best to catch a taxi for both of them. Soon, he found himself at the
amusement park with Baekhyun by his side.

"Why are we here ?"

He managed to voice out and Baekhyun turned to him with a frown. The pretty guy then let out a heavy sigh.

"Before anything else, I want to add something to our deal"

"What ?"

"You have to listen to me as long as we are still 'a thing', ok ?"

"I dont quite get it. Give me an example"

"You might have to jot it down later though. Firstly, I choose the place for a date, unless if its for surprises.
So, if you want to bring me out on a date, you better choose a crowd and fun place like this"

Baekhyun point to the amusement park infront of them while Chanyeol stare at it in horror.
The thing is, Chanyeol dont really like crowd place but since Baekhyun liked it, he will just go with the flow.
He didnt have to communicate with anyone else anyway. Just Baekhyun, and thats what matter.
Eventhough he assured himself that it'll be okay but he cant help but worry to go in.
Thats why when Baekhyun hold out his hand for him, he didnt take it as his eyes focusing at the amusement park.

"Chanyeol..."

Chanyeol hummed in response and Baekhyun clicked his tongue in annoyance at that.
He managed to gain Chanyeol's attention somehow.

"Whats wrong, Baek ?"

Baekhyun try to be annoyed at the taller but hearing that nickname, he can feel himself smiling inside.
Well, not that its a bad thing. Baekhyun think that maybe he can play along.

"Second rule, Yeol. Hold my hand wherever we go, except for the toilet, ofcourse"

Baekhyun didnt need to explain the reason behind rule no.2 since he purposely make it for his own good.
Its because Chanyeol have always look so hot, no matter what he wear. Baekhyun almost roll his eyes in 
annoyance to the fact that Chanyeol managed to make almost every girls turn to their way thanks to his 
good looks. Not that Chanyeol care about it but Baekhyun have to make sure that no one try to seduce 
his date. Not infront of him atleast.

All the while, Chanyeol stare at Baekhyun's hand in his. Finally, he get to feel that pretty slender fingers
that he always adore. And just like what he have imagined, its so smooth and small.
Chanyeol has to admit that he likes the way their hands fit together like a piece of puzzle.
Both of them have a smile on their face as they stroll at the amusement park together.

 

A/N:

Thanks to all my subbies and upvoters. Seriously love u guys, thank u so much ! T_T
Comments are welcomed but dont whine about the chapter being too short for ur liking, haha ^.^
Anyway, enjoy :)

nao~