SIXTEEN

I want you

 

"Not that box, another one"

Chanyeol walk to the other box so that he can get Baekhyun's phone. How can someone lost their phone in their own mess. They are now currently situated in Baekhyun's new room but both of them couldnt move that much because of Baekhyun's belonging.

"So this is all of it ? Is there more ?"

The taller is still looking for the phone. It has been like his third boxes but he know that it will take quite a while to find the phone in a mess like that. It almost seems like Baekhyun brought the whole house with him. He couldnt be right about that, right ?

He turn to look at Baekhyun who is arranging his stuff at his new working table. Chanyeol has prepared a room for him to stay at even before he ask Baekhyun about staying with him. 

He had to extend the wedding once again after Baekhyun's breakdown 3 days ago. He thought that maybe he was going too fast with everything and seeing Baekhyun hurting like that doesnt make him feel good. Chanyeol wants to wait till they are both ready. 

"This is all of it. Sorry that you have to take a day off because of me"

"I would still take a day off to help you even if you dont want me to"

Baekhyun turn around and finally look at him.
Chanyeol has been watching his every action so he easily get in contact with Baekhyun's beautiful eyes.
The smaller then smile at him suddenly.

"Thats quite a nice thing you just said, Yeol"

"What do you mean ? Im always nice"

Thank god he is a quick witted person at time, he get to hear Baekhyun's laughing at his remark.
He didnt find it funny but somehow he cant help but laugh too. Seriously, Baekhyun's laugh is contagious.

"Dont push it, Park"

They spend another 2 hours unloading the boxes and tidy up the room together.
When they are finally done, Chanyeol immediately drag Baekhyun out from the room to the living room.
He is hungry but first, he need to tell Baekhyun something. And probably, talk about the marriage too.

"What is it ?"

"The thing is, I dont think we can get married this month"

"Why"

Chanyeol tried to read Baekhyun's expression but he failed when the smaller remain calm and show no emotion.
He sighed knowing that the news didnt effect Baekhyun in any way.
Maybe it really is a good thing to postpone the wedding.
What he didnt know is that Baekhyun is dying to know his reason as the smaller wait for Chanyeol to continue.

"I have to go to New York because of the project that I was assigned to.
I have to postpone the wedding till next month because I dont know how long will I have to stay there" 

"So I have to stay here when you are not around ?"

"Yeah ofcourse"

"But how about your mother ?"

Baekhyun didnt mention Dasom's name but he is more worried about the girl than Mrs Park actually.
What if Dasom come when Chanyeol is not around.
Knowing Dasom, she will probably spread the word to Mrs Park and then Mrs Park will hate him even more.

"Mother will not come when Im not around. And Ive told Jongin to bring Kyungsoo here on weekend to keep you company"

Baekhyun smile at Chanyeol for trying to be considerate.
He doesnt mind being alone but he totally appreciate Chanyeol's effort.
He thought that they were done but Chanyeol suddenly take his hands and hold it gently. 

"Dont forget to eat, ok ? I know your final exam is coming soon and Im not here to make sure you eat.
But please dont make me worried, Baek"

"You sounds like a mom right now"

"I really dont care. What I really care is for you to be healthy when Im away later "

Baekhyun sighed. Chanyeol should know that he is not as fragile as the other think of him. 
Its kind of disappointing to know that Chanyeol didnt trust him.

"I'll be okay, Yeol. Its not the first time that Im alone"

Chanyeol pull Baekhyun in his embrace immediately. The smaller was shocked but he didnt pull away.
He let the taller hug him tightly. At some point, the taller rest his head on Baekhyun's shoulder.
They keep quiet and listen to each other's breath while Baekhyun internally pray that Chanyeol wont hear his heart beating like its going to burst.
But once hearing Chanyeol's next word, he immediately froze.

"I trust you but I dont trust myself. I dont think I can go a day without worrying about you, Baek"

 

A/N:

Im chessy I know. Its hard to not love Park Chanyeol.
Its 3 a.m I need to sleep :(

relapsing is a seriously.