FIVE

I want you

 

Chanyeol has never felt like this before. No he can't be happier when Baekhyun's profile is on his table right now.
He just asked his secretary to look into Sapphire University student portal to get that supposed confidential document.
He just want to know more about Baekhyun since the pretty guy already agreed to be his fake wife.
And right now, Baekhyun's phone number was saved in his contact, topping all other numbers.
And as if just saving it wasnt enough, he tried sending  a message to the latter.

To: Baek
Its me, Chanyeol. Please save this number and what u doing right now ?

Chanyeol frowned when he didnt get any reply in less than 5 minutes.
Other people would just take it as a signal that the other is busy but not Chanyeol. And so he tried once again.

To: Baek
Are you busy right now ?

And he wait after that. He didnt do anything except for spinning in his chair like a kid.
People might think that he doesnt have anything else to do but he actually has ton of workloads on his table.
Its just that he is looking forward to talk to Baekhyun that much. 
He didnt even realized when his mother came into his office.

"This kid, you will soon debut as a president but you still have time spinning in your seat instead of looking for a wife"

Chanyeol roll his eyes in annoyance hearing his mother's nag. But he still didnt stop spinning.

"Relax mom, Im trying"

"Really ? You found someone already ? She's nice and decent, right ? Whats her name ?"

Mrs Park ask excitedly. She immediately take a seat infront of Chanyeol and look at her son with eyes 
that gleaming curiously. Chanyeol then stop spinning only to look at his mother like she have grown another head.

"First of all mom, why didnt you tell me that Jongin's wife is a guy? I almost sounds stupid for not knowing this,
despite being his cousin"

"Oh yeah. Im sorry. I meant to tell you but I keep on forgetting about it everytime. Im sorry"

Chanyeol see how his mother's face fell and change. He's not that stupid to not know that his mother is hiding something from him. Although his mother has apologized, but she doesnt sound sincere at all.

"Could it be that you dont want me to know about this, mom ?"

"Wha...what do you mean ? Ofcourse not, Chanyeol. Im just getting old"

"You are stuttering mom. Dont lie to me. Im your son"

Chanyeol try his best to fight every urge to raise his voice at his own mother.
But still, everything that came out from his mouth sounds harsh.
And thats what make his mother slumped infront of him, defeated. 

"Okay. You know that we are doing business here, right ? So the point of your marriage is to produce a heir.
But if you follow Jongin's step and marrying a guy then you'll be a big disappointment, Chanyeol.

Chanyeol immediately stand up from his chair, ready to burst in anger. 

"I dont care being a disappointment just because I cant produce heir. What I really care is, I thought
you want me to be happy. I shouldnt left Australia just for this !"

"Dont tell me you are marrying a guy too, Chanyeol. You cant do this to me"

As if on cue, Chanyeol's phone buzz telling him that he got a new message. 
Finally Baekhyun decided to reply his message and he smile, reading it.

From: Baek
Just got out of class. I dont know how did you found my number but Im not gonna ask,
since you are a stalker. So, when can I start working ?

Chanyeol realize that his mother is still infront of him and his smile turn to a frown.
He didnt hate his mother, ofcourse not. But he thought that no one can control his life anymore after 
all those years staying at Australia. But apparently not. They still try to invade his live just because he's the
only heir of Sapphire. He had done everything, including taking business as his college major. He even graduated in business despite not liking the course, all to please his parents.

He was happy living at Australia. No one to tell him what to do. He has never felt so free.
But his mother managed to bring him back after his father passed away. 
He start working at the company out of pity. No one ever asked him but he never really liked it.
He missed his live at Australia. He missed being free.

"Its actually you who cant do this to me, mom. You cant forever control my live.His name is Byun Baekhyun.
Feel free to do a background check on him because he'll be a Park too, in 2 weeks"

And that leave Mrs Park crying, while Chanyeol walk out of the door to reply someone's message.

To: Baek
Are you free this evening ? Lets meet :)


A/N:
A peek into Chanyeol's heart and his feeling. 
Feel free to ask if you are confused. 
How is it so far ? I'll be waiting for your comment.
I hope u guys do enjoy this :)

 

NAO ~