THREE

I want you

 

Chanyeol parked his car outside of Jongin's house.
Its a double story house and Jongin has been living there alone after his parent's death.
Eventhough he was only a highschool student during that time.

"Hyung, why didnt you come in ?"

Chanyeol turn around from his car hearing that familiar voice.
He have been staying outside, leaning to his car, contemplating to go in all this while.

"What are you doing coming out here, Sehun-ah ?"

"Luhan left his gift in the car. You know how he act like a princess sometimes. Wait for me here, hyung.
I'll come back quick"

After that, Sehun run to his car to get Luhan's gift. When he came back, they walk together inside.

"So, what did Luhan bought ? A lingerie or something ? Knowing that ert guy,
it could be something even weirder, right ?"

"He's not a , hyung. He's just naughty. And no, Luhan wont make a guy wear a lingerie.
That will be epic though"

Sehun didnt stop chuckling as he talk. Could it be that the maknae was imagining it ?

"Im not talking about Jongin right now. Im talking about his wife"

Sehun stop smiling abruptly. He then turn to Chanyeol.

"Whats wrong, maknae ?"

"Hyung, could it be that you dont know that Jongin is married to a guy ?"

Chanyeol almost drop his gift to the floor when he heard that.
Jongin, his closest cousin get married to a guy, and his mother didnt even tell him anything about this.

"You are here, hyung. Come on, join us "

While Chanyeol still trying to process the info that he just get, he heard Jongin's voice.
He look up to see Jongin at the centre of the crowd. One of his hand is hugging someone waist.
That said someone is a petite guy with a pair of big round eyes. 
Chanyeol try to ignore the fact that theres a lot of faces he didnt know and walk to Jongin's side.

"Soo, this is Chanyeol hyung, my cousin but almost like a big brother to me"

Chanyeol shake hand with Jongin's wife. The thing is, Soo's hand is so soft and smooth.
His face too is flawless and Chanyeol thought that he could pass as a girl. If only his hair was longer.

"He is my wife, Kyungsoo. Kim Kyungsoo"

Chanyeol only nod at that. Kyungsoo too nod at him politely. 

"Here, someone suggest it to me. Hope you guys enjoy it"

Soo take the gift and Jongin take a look inside of the box. 

"Hyung, this wine is expensive. Who is that someone anyway ?"

"Just, someone you didnt know"

A smile creep on Chanyeol's face when he remember about his encounter with the pretty guy. 
Oh no the pretty guy has a name. Its Baekhyun.

 

"How could I forget. You are that crazy guy who asked me to marry you, right ?"

"Its Chanyeol"

"Yeah right Chanyeol-shi, I remember you"

"Look, I know I may sound like a mad guy that time but Im not. I just really need your help.
So please, be my wife"

Chanyeol watched as the pretty guy take a deep breath.

"The thing is, I've been thinking about it since then but Im a guy. Cant you at least change that 'wife' to 'husband' ?
Seriously its getting on my nerves. Ofcourse at first I thought that you were mad or something but you dont 
even look like it. I mean look at you. Polo, versace, rolex. Gosh every inch of you screams money"

The pretty guy finally stop with his rant. He take a deep breath once again but before he can continue,
Chanyeol immediately cut his words off.

"I know we are both guys but I desperately need a wife while you need money for your exam.
Once we get married, I only need you to support me when I need you and I'll do the same to you.
Dont worry about life expense. You will get your own room at my new house.
You will be fully under my responsibility, but no string attached"

"What do you mean by no string attached ?"

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow at the pretty guy's question. Really now ?

"I wont take away your life from you, and vice versa"

The other guy nod slowly and Chanyeol give him time to think about it for a while.
Few minutes later, the pretty guy raise his head and smile lifelessly at Chanyeol.

"My name is Baekhyun. A senior at Sapphire University. I never thought that I'll get married like this,
but unfortunately Im really in need of money. So yeah, I'll be in your care, Chanyeol-shi"

"So its a deal then"

Baekhyun sighed but Chanyeol smile quietly. He reached his hand out for Baekhyun to shake it.
Baekhyun reluctantly take it and shake it. Their hands linger longer than they realize.
Baekhyun was the first to pull away. He wants to walk away but Chanyeol prevent him from doing so.

"What ?"

"Im sorry but Im actually looking for a gift for my newly wed cousin. Can you suggest something ?"

"Just buy some wine or something. Gosh now I feel like drinking some soju. What a day"

And with that Baekhyun walk away, leaving Chanyeol smiling to himself.

 

And thats how Chanyeol ended up buying 2 bottles of expensive red wine as a gift.

 

AN:
Woah finally.
Im so busy applying for university nowadays.
And look, suddenly theres Kaisoo :)
Sorry if it was short but please bear with me.
Love u guys :')