FIFTEEN

I want you

Baekhyun is currently at the cafe near the campus with Kyungsoo.
He tells Kyungsoo about the wedding and the latter congratulate him sincerely.
Kyungsoo even volunteer to help because its pretty obvious that the wedding was rushed.
Kyungsoo didnt ask why and Baekhyun know that Kyungsoo got the clue that he wont get anything
out of Baekhyun even if he asked.
Baekhyun has to reject his offer though because Chanyeol wants to be in change of everything.

"So tell me how did you guys know each other ?"

Kyungsoo ask once the waiter walked away from their table. Its actually the first time for them to meet
like this. They usually meet each other at the dorm and it has to be at night because during the day,
Baekhyun would be busy looking for a job. Besides, after Kyungsoo got married,
he moved out leaving Baekhyun alone at the dorm. Thats why they never really talk anymore.

"We met officially at your birthday party actually. Thats when I know about him being Jongin's cousin"

"That was like a month ago, almost. Wow you guys are fast. It takes me and Jongin 2 years to actually get married"

"Its a different story for us, Kyung. Anyway, Chanyeol asked me to move in with him.
Do you want to help me packing up ?"

"Sure, Jongin dont mind. He wouldnt be there if I go back home anyway"

Its pretty cute when Kyungsoo is blushing. Baekhyun was reminded of why he likes Kyungsoo back then.
Kyungsoo cares so much about him. He was quite under depression when he lost both of his parents and
Kyungsoo was always there, accompanying him. 

If it wasnt because of Kyungsoo who reminded him of his promise to his mother,
Baekhyun wont even set his leg back at Sapphire University. Kyungsoo is all that he could ask for in a friend.

"Baekhyun, lets go back to the dorm. I have to catch a bus to get back home later"

"Alright lets go. If anything, Jongin will be happy to come and get you"

"Dont be ridiculous, I dont want to disturb him when he is working"

Baekhyun chuckled. Kyungsoo should stop thinking of other first sometimes,  if he wants Jongin to be home early because he was scared being alone, then he should just tell Jongin about it. God knows how much Jongin loves Kyungsoo, he would do everything for Kyungsoo.

They are walking to the campus when a car stopped by their side suddenly.
They wait curiously for the driver to come out and when Dasom came out,
Baekhyun immediately urge Kyungsoo to walk faster. He obviously didnt want to ruin the day by talking to Dasom.

 "Hey dont walk away from me, we need to talk"

Kyungsoo look at Baekhyun who is looking troubled. The girl is still following them but she is getting slower
because she is wearing high heels. As if it couldnt get any worse for her, the heels broke making her fall.
Kyungsoo have to chuckle at that because it was epic, the way she fall.

When she whine and didnt get up immediately, Kyungsoo suddenly feel guilty for chuckling at her.
He should help the girl but he didnt know if Baekhyun want that to happen.
He didnt know whats going on between both of them, but it couldnt be good.

"I know what you are thinking right now, Kyung. Dont bother helping her, she doesnt worth it"

"But its a problem between you guys, not mine"

Baekhyun sighed. He know that its in Kyungsoo nature to always be kind to others.
He is going to help Dasom and thats it. You cant stop Kyungsoo from doing what he thinks right.

"Dont blame me if you regret your decision later"

"I wont"

So Kyungsoo turn back and walk towards the girl, who is now crying so loud that everyone
start to look at her weirdly. If you look at her closely, she do look mad at the moment.
He quietly take out a plaster and paste it on the girls scratched hands and legs before
asking the girl to get up slowly. When the girl finally calm down, she inspect the wounds and cringe
at the wound that Kyungsoo has plastered on her hands.

"Whats wrong ? Does it hurt ?"

"Take this cheap things off my hands, now !"

Kyungsoo look at her as if she had grown another head. Cheap thing ?
Who cares about the price when it comes to first aid. This girl really is something.
Kyungsoo remembered about what Baekhyun had warned him about.
He turn back to his friend who didnt move from his former spot.

"Are you done ? Lets go then "

Ofcourse Kyungsoo shouldnt leave the girl just like that, but he has done what he should have.
If she wants another plaster then she should get it by herself. He walk back to Baekhyun's side and smile at his friend.

"Thats the stupidiest thing Ive done so far"

Baekhyun chuckled hearing that from Kyungsoo. Ofcourse Kyungsoo wasnt a saint but he never curse before this.

"Did you regret it ?"

"No because I can learn from it"

"I dont know if you are too kind or merely dumb. Maybe its a bit of both"

"Shut up, Baek"

 

A/N:

Ouh I didnt plan this chapter. it came out of the blue from my mind.
So here it is, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun's friendship. No chanbaek moment tho.
Ouh and #exolutioninMalaysia is amazing damn I scream so much that I lost my voice.
Anyway enjoy ~