TWO

I want you

 

Chanyeol stay in his office that day, cancelling every meeting and appointment just because
he doesnt feel well after yesterday incident.
He should just take a day off though instead of being unproductive at his workplace.
He still remember what the pretty guy said to him yesterday. 

"You must be crazy. You do realize that Im a man, right ?"

Chanyeol rubbed his face and groaned for the nth time that day.
He realized it but only after the pretty guy walk away.
He really sounded like a crazy guy for asking another guy to be his wife. And a stranger at that.
That wasnt the reason to why Chanyeol are feeling unwell though, but he fact that he still want the
pretty guy to be his wife even after being called crazy is.
Chanyeol cant stop thinking about the pretty guy and he barely get enough sleep after the incident.
What he regret most is that he doesnt even know the pretty guy's name.

A knock at the door bring Chanyeol's thought back to the office.
He let his secretary to come in immediately.

"Sir, Mr Kim Jongin wants to see you and he is outside right now"

"Tell him to come in"

Chanyeol get up and walk to the couch as his secretary invite his cousin in.
Its been a while since he last saw Jongin. He didnt even get to attend Jongin's wedding as he was at
Australia that time, working for his very first project.

"Yo bro, its been a while right ?"

Jongin and Chanyeol share a hug as usual. Jongin still look the same. With y build and slightly darker skin.
His hair used to be dark brown back then but this time his hair is silver.
But whatever colour it is, Jongin will still look handsome and every girl will still fall for him for sure.
Ofcourse Chanyeol didnt miss the look that his secretary gave to Jongin when she's serving the tea for them.
Too bad that Jongin is now a married man and he didnt spare a glance at any other girl anymore.

Chanyeol make a mental note that the girl that Jongin was married to is an amazing girl as
she managed to melt Jongin's heart. Years ago, the Kim Jongin that Chanyeol know is
a total playboy that always broke someone's heart but the Kim Jongin infront of him right now is different.
Chanyeol cant even point out what the difference is.
Do having a wife can really change him like how Jongin is right now ?

"Its the first time to see you in a suit. You look different hyung"

"Nah its because Im working. I still can rock the ripped jeans though. So how is it to be married ?"

Jongin chuckled. Chanyeol didnt know if Jongin laughed at his random remark or at his question
about Jongin's life after he got married. 

"You will know once you get married hyung. Oh you didnt even meet Soo yet right ?
Anyway the reason why I came today is to invite you to come at my house this weekend for Soo's birthday.
I hope that you can come so that I can introduced you to Soo"

Chanyeol can see it. Eventhough Jongin didnt quite answer his question but Chanyeol have got his answer.
The way Jongin's eyes sparkle when he is talking about Soo. The way Jongin smile so brightly.
Only one word that appear in Chanyeol's mind when he see it. Happiness.
Do having a wife can really make him happy like Jongin is right now ?

"I'll try to make time for it"

Chanyeol say with a smile, trying not to make a promise. But seeing that Jongin is glaring at him, 
he knew that the latter wasnt convinced.

"Seriously bro, after not seeing each other for such a long time. Are you trying to avoid us ?"

It wasnt like he didnt want to go but he was more than sure that all of their friends will be there.
And from what he can remember, almost all of their friends have a partner leaving Chanyeol without one.
More than that, he dont remember how many years has it been since he last saw them.
It will be awkward. Heck, he even got awkward with Jongin.

"Stop thinking about not going or I will kill you. I only invite Luhan and Sehun so dont worry. Other than that,
most of them will be from Soo's side"

Chanyeol sighed. He dont really have any other choice now, right ?

++

When Saturday come, Chanyeol decided to spend his day looking for a present. 
It will be his first time to meet Jongin's wife so he is thinking about getting them a wedding gift too.
Chanyeol has been walking for hours but he still dont have any idea about what present could he get for them.

As he walk, he saw someone familiar and he try to get to the latter despite having to go against the crowd.
He may seems like a mad man but Chanyeol didnt even care. He just dont want to lose the other once again.
Eventually he managed to grab the pretty guy's wrist and turn him around.

"What ?"

Thats the only word that came out from the pretty guy's mouth and Chanyeol was dumbstruck.
Back then, the hallway lights were so dim and Chanyeol can still find the other beautiful.
Now that both of them are under hundred of lights, Chanyeol was taken aback by how beautiful the other is.

"Sir, are you okay ?"

"What ? Ouh yeah. Dont you remember me ?"

Chanyeol asked hesitantly. He didnt think that the pretty guy remember him based on how
confused he looked right now. Even if the other do recognize him, it probably because of their little incident.
The pretty guy called him crazy because of it.

"How could I forget. You are that crazy guy who asked me to get married, right ?"

And Chanyeol was right. That damn first impression will totally be the end of him.

 

A/N:

So yeah second chapter ~
Hope u guys enjoy this :)
And thanks for all of ur support, love u all !!

 

Nao ~