THIRTEEN

I want you

Baekhyun gulped for the nth time while staring at both of the guests in front of him.
He know that he probably died a million times already in Chanyeol's mother mind since
the woman wont stop glaring at him. The other person is quite annoying too,
she never stop smirking since Baekhyun invite both of them in.

"So, did you move in already ?"

"N...no"

Damnit, did he just stutter in front of his future mother in law ? He didnt mean to but obviously he was nervous,
they wasnt suppose to meet until during the wedding ceremony for God sake.
Knowing that Mrs Park knew almost everything about him is nerve wrecking enough.
Damn Chanyeol for not telling him beforehand that his mother visit frequently.

"Thats good. Anyway this is Dasom. She is a daughter of my friend, future heir of Amber Group "

The girl Dasom hold out her hand once she was introduced and Baekhyun shake it out of courtesy.
Its pretty clear that they dont like each other but Baekhyun keep reminding himself to
behave well infront of Mrs Park.

"And Dasom, he is Chanyeol's fiancee, Byun Baekhyun"

"Mama Park, I believe that it wouldnt be hard to steal Chanyeol oppa away.
He wasnt that great to make Chanyeol oppa stay anyway"

What the hell did he just hear ? Stealing Chanyeol away ? Baekhyun didnt say anything but deep inside,
he is contemplating whether he should strike back or just keep quiet like an idiot.

"You told me he is an orphan. I bet that he wants money thats why he cling to Chanyeol oppa.
He didnt even wear their engagement ring. Poor Chanyeol oppa, he was too nice"

"Stop it Dasom, please wait for me in the car. I have something to say to Mr Byun"

Dasom pouted but she hurrily walk out of the living room after Mrs Park shoot her a glare.
Baekhyun thanked the woman in his head for sending Dasom away.
Ofcourse, Baekhyun kind of expect that from Dasom but that doesnt mean that he doesnt get hurt from it.

His relationship with Chanyeol wasnt clear since the beginning. There is no ring because
they werent exactly engaged to each other. No proposal whatsoever either even if they are getting married.
He need money back then and in return, Chanyeol ask for a marriage, a fake one at that.
Thats why there is a deal to keep them in track. When Chanyeol said that there is no deal,
Baekhyun thought that things will get back to normal but no.
The wedding is still on and this time its not a fake marriage but a  real one.

"Call the wedding off. As you can see, I want Dasom to be my son's bride not someone like you.
You can get your house back, I can give you anything you want once you called the wedding off"

Baekhyun doesnt feel good. Is it a crime for someone like him to be happy ? Whats wrong with him ?
He is a human with heart too. Ofcourse he didnt have money like other people did but who needs money to be happy ? He dont. 

"Im sorry but I cant call the wedding off Mrs Park"

Baekhyun didnt know how did he became so brave to say that.
He could have everything that was once his back with just a single word but he couldnt imagine
living without Chanyeol. As of why and how, he wasnt sure but he thinks that he probably need Chanyeol
in his life just like how Chanyeol need him too. Yes he didnt need money to be happy, he just need Chanyeol.

"If you are thinking about the deal. Forget about it because there is no deal.
Chanyeol was just playing with you. There is nothing that holds you back anymore"

"I know about the deal and we have talked about it"

"Really ? Then you are not that stupid to stay and go through the wedding right ?"

And with that, Mrs Park walk out the door, leaving Baekhyun deeply in thought.
He tried telling himself not to doubt Chanyeol but here he is, affected by what Mrs Park just said.
There is no love between them, anything could happened.
Even people who was in love for years can fall out of love because people change.
Sooner or later, Chanyeol will change his mind and leave him too.
He will be the only one who is holding on to what they built together at the end.

"Baekhyun, whats wrong with you"

Baekhyun didnt even realize that Chanyeol is back. The taller is still in his suit and he sounds worried.
He tried to smile to show that he is okay but the taller only frown even more.
Is it because of his smile ? Was it too fake ?

 

A/N:

Dasom has grown into a sassy girl so dont hate her ok ~
Its pretty common for each group to has a sassy maknae.
There is vixx's Hyuk, bts's Jungkook, exo's Sehun, twice's tzuyu and many more.
Most of them are sassy but they can be cute too at time :)

enjoy ~