EIGHT

I want you

When his class end, Baekhyun walk hurrily to the gate. He didnt want to miss the bus because he have to be home early to meet Chanyeol later. But once he  step out of the gate, theres too many people and its hard for him to get through. After a few hard shoves he is finally get to see whats the commotion about.
Theres a bright red sport car infront of the campus that attract the students interest.Baekhyun would like to look closely too but unfortunately he does not have time for that. He promised Chanyeol to go out tonight and right now he is sweaty he really need to change his clothes. He is walking to the bustop when the car horn at him. Baekhyun turn around the same time as his phone ringing and he answer the phone while walking back to the car. The crowd is still there and Baekhyun pretty much aware of all the stares he is getting.

"Baek, get in the car. Its mine"

"Chanyeol ?"

Baekhyun hear a sigh at the end of the line. Chanyeol didnt say anything anymore so Baekhyun immediately get in the red sport car despite all the stares he is getting. Inside, he found Chanyeol still in his work attire and the taller is frowning. Baekhyun wasnt that stupid to know that the taller was annoyed. Is it because of the crowd ?

"Yeol, can you drop me off at my house ?"

The frown deepen and Chanyeol turned to him to ask him why.

"I need to change my clothes"

Chanyeol nodded but still not a  single word came out of his mouth. Baekhyun didnt like it. Its like he is being ignored by the taller. When they arrived, Baekhyun invite the taller inside and Chanyeol agreed.

When he is sure that Chanyeol is seated and comfortable, Baekhyun go into his room to take a quick shower. When he is done, he found Chanyeol currently on the phone.

"Im telling you not to receive any order from Mrs Park anymore. The wedding is still on even without her permission"

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun when the smaller take a seat next to him. Baekhyun didnt know whats wrong but the tone that the taller is using is not good. The smaller then take Chanyeol's hand in his. He didnt know why he did that. His body just move on its own. Fortunately the taller didnt seems to mind.

"If you think that the time left is too short then I'll give you another more time for the preparations. Just remember that this has nothing to do with Mrs Park anymore"

And so Chanyeol hang up. Baekhyun only stare without saying anything. The taller slowly lean his head on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Im sorry you have to see me like this"

Chanyeol really appreciate that Baekhyun didnt ask him anything. Its just about his problem with his mother. Mrs Park suddenly cancel all of her orders for the wedding and now Chanyeol has to do it by himself. Ofcouse now that the marriage is not important anymore, Chanyeol should just call the wedding off but he still want to go through the wedding. 2 weeks is long enough for him to start liking Baekhyun's company.

"Is there anything that I can help ?"

Chanyeol sighed. How can he let someone like Baekhyun go. They were a total strangers 2 weeks ago but look at them now. Baekhyun is the only person in Korea that have seen Chanyeol at his worst and he didnt mind a thing about it. With a smile, Chanyeol get up and pull Baekhyun with him.

"Lets go and buy you a wedding suit"

 

P/S : My mood is currently on rollercoaster. I dont know whats wrong with me. 
Hope it'll get better as time passed by.

Anyway nowadays Chanbaek shippers are blessed with all of their moments. 
lets appreciate this