FOURTEEN

I want you

Baekhyun didnt have time to explain as Chanyeol now is walking closer to him with the same frown on his face.
He had enough for the day already and he is not going to talk about it with Chanyeol.
At least not when the taller looks like he will breath fire anytime soon.

"Hey"

Baekhyun said simply at the taller.
They are now facing each other and Baekhyun has to tilt a bit because of their height differences.

"Dont smile at me like that. I know that there is something wrong"

Baekhyun was quick to look away from the taller.
But it wasnt long before Chanyeol raise his chin and make him look into the taller's eyes once again.

"Please look at me, Baek. You werent like this when I leave.
So tell me so that I can fix it, whatever it is"

The taller said calmly, trying not to make his intimidating self show.
He doesnt want to make the smaller nervous. He wants Baekhyun to talk to him.

"You want to talk about it ?"

Its a question but somehow it sounds more like an order to Baekhyun.
After all, this is the Chanyeol version that he wasnt comfortable with.
Not that he hate the taller but intimidating Chanyeol kind of scares him a bit.

"Baek, Im waiting"

"Your mother was here just now"

Baekhyun leave the sentence at that. He didnt mention about Dasom being there too
or about how Mrs Park treated him just now.

"Are you hurt anywhere ?"

Chanyeol ask while checking for any stitches on Baekhyun's body.
Baekhyun shivered when the taller unconsciously touch his sensitive spot at the back of his ears.

"Im perfectly fine Yeol"

No, not really.

"Then what did she say that can make my diva so down like this ?"

There is a long pause before Baekhyun start talking once again.

"Its just that she could be right, Yeol. Now that there is no deal, Im the one at lost here.
You can play all you want with me but I'll still hold on because Im the one who need you most --"

Baekhyun wasnt done with his rant yet when a pair of lips claim his own.
For the first few seconds, he was too shock to respond and Chanyeol didnt force himself on him
as the taller wait patiently for him to move. Later, even after Baekhyun start to respond and kiss him back,
Chanyeol didnt push his luck by asking for entrance. Their lips simply connected with no tongue involved.
They kiss for a good minutes before pulling away to catch their breath.

"What. Was. That "

Baekhyun is the one who talk first after that despite knowing that his cheeks are on fire
and the taller is staring right into him at the moment.

"Listen, Im sorry that I never talk about it with you but Im not kidding when I said that Im serious.
Im not playing with you and this marriage is not a joke to me. I dont care who needs who most
but I think its good to finally know that we need each other.
I probably didnt seem like it but I do need you Baek. I really need you"

"Why ? ing tell me why so that I wont feel like this anymore. Why me ?"

Baekhyun is in the verge of crying but he brace himself. He didnt want to cry.
Chanyeol didnt like it when he cry. And if he cry, they wont have the talk that they should be having a week ago.
And Baekhyun desperately need an answer right now.

"I.. Im happy being with you. You make me happy, Baek"

Thats not really the answer that Baekhyun wants from the taller, but its good enough.
When they kissed just now, Baekhyun is finally sure of his feeling for the taller.
By the way his heart beating like he was on marathon and how much he was reluctant to pull away,
damn he really like Park Chanyeol.

"We will make this work together Baek, unless you dont want to be in this with me,
then I'll have to let you go"

"Dont be stupid. I told you that I need you, didnt I ?"

The taller chuckled. How weird, the situation was so bad and tense just now but look at them now.
With both of their hands connected and there is a small smile on both of their face.
They are so weird and maybe a little bit in love, just maybe.

 

A/N:

And maybe, just maybe Im a bit too late for an update hahahhah.
Sorry guys its an exam week so yeah thats what happened.

Ouh and its finally their first kiss. gosh y so slow hahah

Anyway, enjoy~