TEN

I want you

Baekhyun wasnt that stupid not to feel someone eyeing him wherever he goes.
To think of it, its getting uncomfortable now because he has to be on guard all the time since he know that someone is watching every of his action. Its been almost a week now and its creepy because all that Baekhyun could think of is the serial cases on TV. Child kidnapping, human trafficking and so on its freaking the hell out of him actually. Thats why he decided to tell Chanyeol about it.

"You are telling me that someone has been following you for about a week now?"

Baekhyun nodded. He didnt know if its a good idea to tell the giant, not that the taller can do much help.
But Baekhyun feels the need to tell the taller. A part of him want to see if the taller will get worried but he got none of that . The taller didnt even respond to him so he just let it go.

They are currently strolling at the Han River. Chanyeol finished his work late that day so they didnt have much time to plan a date. Baekhyun thought that it'll be nice to have a dinner date sometimes so thats the only plan they have for the day. Its kind of boring but a change sometimes is needed and seriously, he got nothing to lose. If anything, he kind of like it. Baekhyun always think that if he cant make Chanyeol like the crowd then he'll have to try to get used to the taller's way. Its not the first time for them to take a walk by the river but the dinner date surely the first. Baekhyun has to admit that he likes the walk better. 

After his sudden breakdown last week, Chanyeol has make sure that they talk whenever they need.
They didnt touch the sensitive topic because none of them brave enough to do that.
They only talk about other thing, anything except that one certain topic. Just like right now, he is having a hard time at the university. It is his final year so the work and stress he has to deal with is no joke.
Its been a rough day for him because of the group presentation and his friends being a by abandoning him alone to do the work. So yeah its pretty much hell for him.

"You looks tired. Lets take a seat"

Baekhyun let Chanyeol lead the way to the nearby bench. After they settle down, Chanyeol take off his coat and draped it around Baekhyun's small frame. Baekhyun didnt know whats happening when he slowly let his head fall on Chanyeol's shoulder. He was glad that Chanyeol didnt pull away though.

"Do you want to talk about it ?"

"No, just the university and stuff, the usual"

"Rough day ?"

"You bet"

Both of them keep quiet for a while, letting the sound of the wind surrounds them. When Baekhyun shivered, Chanyeol move closer and take both of his hands and warm it with his own. Its the most physical contact they could get so far after his breakdown. Its clearly shows that Chanyeol is more cautious now. The taller is always on guard. Afraid that he might trigger something inside of Baekhyun once again. Thats why they never talk about the deal anymore. The whole thing was completely forgotten now, as if it never even exist before. Baekhyun's mind about to wonder to it again but Chanyeol's deep voice pulled him back into reality.

"You dont have to worry too much about being followed. Thats just my mom going FBI on you"

Baekhyun gasped. Chanyeol's mother ? As in Mrs Park of the Sapphire ? Baekhyun has done a little background check on Chanyeol but he didnt know much about the taller's mother.

"Why would your mom do that anyway ?"

"Well, she wants to know who is Byun Baekhyun. Apparently she didnt like the idea of me marrying a guy"

"Ouh, she didnt like me"

Chanyeol sighed. He dont want to make Baekhyun feel down because of this. The smaller has had enough on his hands already. He cupped Baekhyun's face and stare into the smaller's glassy eyes.

"Just believe me okay ? We'll work this out"

Baekhyun nodded but there is still a part of him that need a bit more than just sweet words. He really want to believe but there is still uncertainty that he cant ignore.

"Stop thinking about it and sleep.I know you are tired"

Chanyeol let Baekhyun's head fall back on his shoulder. He know whats going on the smaller mind but he didnt want to talk about it yet. At least not today.Baekhyun can feel that he is getting drowsy while he watched the taller playing with his phone. The taller managed to snap a few of his pictures which he promised himself to delete later (he knew he looks ridiculous in that). When Baekhyun finally fall asleep, Chanyeol pick him up and bring him back home.

 

A/N:

Im focusing more on their feeling now, just like the previous chapter, both of them are more open and closer now.
So yeah, enjoy ~