FOUR

I want you

 

Chanyeol finally managed to settle down on one of the couch despite being surrounded by the crowd.
He has a glass of fruit punch in one hand, pretending to take a sip every now and then.
Just, to make him look less awkward. He was never good at a crowd place like that.
He was never good at communicating with people unless if they are talking about work.
Chanyeol always think that voicing out opinions is much easier than communicating.
At least he wont have to create a sentence to voice his opinion. Its all in his head, really.

"Omg Chanyeol, is that you ?"

Before Chanyeol can do anything, Luhan already jump on him. Soon after he heard Sehun and Kai chuckling
behind him and the clingy Luhan.

" Hyung, you better get off from me now"

Chanyeol growled and Luhan do as he wish reluctantly. Ofcourse with a pout on his face,
Luhan go back to Sehun's side at the couch. Kai too has take a seat joining his friends.
Somehow Chanyeol feel glad that he wasnt alone anymore at that crowdy place.

"You are no fun Chanyeol. Sehun let me cling to him for more than an hour"

"We all know that Sehun was too in love with you. He wont throw you away because of that"

"I know Jongin. And I love you too, Hunnie"

Jongin immediately roll his eyes in annoyance. Its true about Sehun loving their hyung.
Everyone in the group know except for Luhan ofcourse. Luhan can be so slow sometimes.
Just like this time, Luhan didnt take it seriously and start to make kissy sound at the maknae.
Well Sehun might be smiling but God knows he is hurting inside.

"Let them be, Jongin. They will figure it out by themselves later"

Chanyeol whispered at Jongin. He know what the latter has been holding inside. He was annoyed too but it wasnt his place to say anything.
Sehun has been with them since middle school. When the maknae brought Luhan into their group one day,
they just know that the maknae like Luhan. But Luhan has always think of Sehun as his brother, nothing more than that.

The 4 of them keep on catching up till its time for Soo to cut his cake.
They go back to the living room to sing a song for him. Jongin stay by Soo's side during that.
He even managed to kiss his wife on the cheek. Well, talking about publlic display of affection.
Now, Chanyeol feels a bit uncomfortable. He slowly slip through the back door to get some fresh air.

At the back lawn, he found someone there, standing infront of the pond. The other is backfacing him. 
But he turn around when he realized Chanyeol is approaching. Much to Chanyeol's surprise, there's the pretty guy.

"Baekhyun ?"

"Chanyeol ? What are you doing here ? Did you follow me ? Gosh you are everywhere"

Chanyeol roll his eyes in annoyance. He take Baekhyun's hand and dragged the latter to the bench,
despite the latter struggling to let go. 

"Let me go you stalker !!"

Chanyeol let him go when they are both seated. Baekhyun once called him crazy. And now he is a stalker.
He sighed at that. What a life.

"You sure are loud, right ? I was invited to the party just like you, bet you are Soo's friend ?"

"Yeah, so you are that Kim Jongin's friend then ?"

"Exactly, Im not a stalker"

"Yeah right, Im sorry"

Chanyeol only hummed back in response. Chanyeol thought that Baekhyun will just leave,
but Baekhyun stay seated beside him. Chanyeol do feel curious but he didnt want to ask what Baekhyun
doing outside. They just sit there quietly. Away from the crowd. The silence is comforting.

'Say it best when we say nothing at all'

And Chanyeol smile without knowing.