Holding back

❤Different, yet so alike ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Krystal's POV}

“Allergic to green tea? May I bring you bubblemilk instead?”

I was in loss of words, I was just gasping on the air and thinking of what to say. That was kind of an easy question, wasn't it Stallie? Damnit Krystal respond!... At least close your mouth!

...

...

...

"How come you work here?" my brainwashed mind was coming back to normal as I heard Victoria's words. I looked at her with my mouth still gape opened. 

"Oh I just started recently. I have to keep up some money for myself to... you know... get up with my own future" she spoke and gave that handsome smile of her. Victora hummed in agreement.

"That's a clever move newbie" she said and smiled at her. "So you better get used to us... we are the most recent costumers here, alongside with many of our schoolmates" she informed and made Amber chuckle.

"Is that so? So I should introduce myself? So I won't have to wear the name tag anymore" she joked and all of the girls laughed, while I was kind of... embarrassed? What is it with you Stallie? Get your act together!

"We already know you... the school is full of you and your name" Luna said in a small voice, smiling at Amber.

"Yeah and full of your different appearance" Sulli spoke up, making all our heads turn to her. We were waiting for Amber's reaction, because it's not common to see a girl look like a totally handsome guy and actually do it on purpose.

"Yeah... at least I get along with anyone right?" Amber smiled and took out her notepad. "What can I bring you then?" she said and smiled at me right away.

"I'll have a strawberry and apple, with strawberry bubbles, please" Victoria said and leaned her elbows on the table. Amber nodded and wrote it down.

"What about you?" she looked at me. Right in my eyes. Smiling widely. I again lost it. Just don't embarrass yourself... just don't!

"I-I'll get a... a..."

"She'll have a Jasmine milk with strawberry bubbles" Victoria reacted sooner than my brain would. 

Embarassing myself -> NAILD! IT!

"I'll be back in a minute" she said and left with a huge smile. 

All the girls looked at me, having those huge teasing grins on their faces. What the hell?

"What?!" 

"You are so red right now" Sulli said and her eyes disappeared in her eyesockets.

"What are you talking about?" I was confused much.

"Krys, you're blushing" Victoria said and leaned her head on the back of her hands. She smiled dreamlikely.

"I'm not" I said and cupped my own cheeks.

"Yes you are" Luna corrected me and sipped her own bubble tea. "But you are not to blame" she added.

"Yeah" Sulli agreed nodding and turned her head with both Victoria and Luna to the bar. "She is really handsome" Sulli said and sipped too, getting some bubbles in . They were just staring to the direction, blinking and actually daydreaming.

"And she looks kind of close with Ailee" I muttered under my breathe, trying to be as quiet as possible, not wanting the others to hear me. Too late! The three pretty faces turned to me, not having such pretty expressions. Luna had her cheeks puffed out, having all the tea in ,  Sully seemed like her eyes were poked by bees and Victoria was blinking her wide opened eyes faster than the butterflie batted its wings.

"Are you getting jealous?" Sulli spat out.

"What?!" I jumped up startled. "NO!" I almost yelled again, thankfully my voice faded away somewhere else. 

"You are jealous pretty freaking much" Victoria agreed with Sulli and placed her hand on my forehead. "Are you feeling sick or anything?" 

"I feel just fine!" I slapped her hand away and looked at them one by one. "What are you talking about... I never got jealous over anybody."

"Exactly!" Victoria barked and leaned closer to me whereas I pulled back. "You never had a boyfriend either" she started speculating right at the moment, looking right into  my eyes. She was unbelievably fast in thinking and getting the puzzle done in her head. 

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm too young to have a boyfriend" I argued, defending myself smartly.

"But you never said you liked anyone..."

Wrong! I actually liked one...

"Yeah, you didn't even meet up with some guys you were interested in..."

Wrong! I actually did...

"Are you sure you like men?"

Wrong! I actually don't... WHAT?!

"What!?" I stood up in a quick swift movement looking down at Luna, which was getting really scared in her seat. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter