Envying her {Krystal}

❤Different, yet so alike ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Krystal's POV}

"Stop around, Krystal" Victoria nudged my rib with her elbow as she was sitting at my bed while I was still barely awake. Nichkhun was leaned against my wall in a very hot pose, but nor that could wake Jung Krystal up. I rolled around the bed and moaned again. "Jung Krystal! Get your lazy up!" Victoria raged and slapped my repeatedly.

"Let me" Nichkhun stepped in and walked over to the bed. He grabbed my sides and started tickling me unbearably. I let out a loud yell of laughter and squirmed around the bed.

"Let go, let go!!!!!!" I screamed and kicked my feet, almost kicking Vic and Khun as well. He let go of me when I started to be very dangerous and nearly ready to pee my pajama. That would be horrible. "What do you want here anyway?" I asked as I was let be and fixed my shirt. 

"We are going out with Amber" Victoria announced in full glory. she was trying to fool me... hoho good try Victoria, very much, but that is not funny.

"Make up something more believable?" I suggested sarcastically and looked at her with my ridiculous face. 

"Cut it out, Krys, we are really going out... not with Amber, but she'll be there" Victoria said and looked at Nichkhun. He just nodded and looked at his wrist watch. 

"And where that might be, fairy god-mother?"

"Park... Seonyudo park... There will be an amateur performance compilation. Everyone can participate. I heard that Amber is going to participate" Victoria said and it was actually believable, more than before. 

"How? What will she show off?"

"How should I know? That's why we are going! Luna wants to sing too" she informed and rolled her eyes chuckling. 

"Why is that so funny? Luna has an amazing voice" I defended her and I was right.

"Krystal, you have an amazing voice too, yet you still don't have to show off in front of the whole city and tourists as well, just to be noticed" Victoria patted my knee, talking to me like she was my mother. 

"Yeah... because I'm never noticed by anyone... you guys are awesome I'm just the quiet little girl among you" I sighed and looked down on my lap. Victoria pressed her palm on my knee and made my fall over. I yelped slightly and spread across the bed like an over run frog. 

"Stop with the nonsense and get dressed... and nicely!" Vic commanded and jumped up, hopping off to Nichkhun and clinged to his right arm. "I'm going for a cake to your mom... You'd better be ready until I finish the tasty cheesecake from your mom" she said mockingly and pulled Khun out of my room.

I let out a long groan and buried myself into the pillows like I wanted to swim away from this all. Why me? I should have stayed quiet with all of this crazy stuff going in my head with Amber. !

...

I wore a cropped white top with a checked red shirt, tied above my bellybutton, a pair of dark blue jeans and peep toe ankle strap wedges on my feet. I brushed my hair and put on some very light and natural make up. I was ready to go.

Mom warned me about the nightlife outside and the people there could be. She spoke all kind of rubbish, yet I knew better... I was an outside people especially after meeting Victoria, Sulli and Luna... they always take me out at night too. It was a nice weather outside so why not take a cultural evening. And to see Amber...

Khun took us to the park, but we had to stop to pick up Luna and Sulli as well. I was sitting next to Sulli. Sulli wore a white lacy shirt with a shirt collar, red tight trousers and white high heel sandals. She had a cute little black handbag with a glitter skull on it, which she got for her birthday from... MEEEEEE~! I smiled to myself. She was cute as ever and her hair slightly wavy. She also wore light makeup, but her lips were a bit more reddish. It wasn't her style though... Luna was wearing something she never ever wore before. Never have I seen her in something like that. She had white cropped top like me with something written on it, black jeans with straps around her shoulders and high platform shoes. She wore a thick makeup too, but it actually suits her more than the innocent look. She took this performance more seriously than I would ever think. 

Khun stopped the car, it was near a supply store. Vic, Luna and Sulli jumped out of the car and went to the store to buy some water and candies. Very healthy I tell you... It was me and Khun in the car only... and it felt awkward from the start.

"What do you all see in that Sulli girl?" he started, having his hand loosely put on the steering wheel. 

"Why? Why do you dislike her so much?" I asked. I was curious about this from the first time I saw him glaring at her and her being so cold to him while she is really bubbly. 

"It's nothing... I just... she is not the type of a person I would likely to spend my free time with. She always has to be the one outstanding and the middle of the attention... There is no one who can dislike her, because she brainwashes you with her so called innocence" Khun spoke. I felt something very personal coming from his words. It was like he had some personal issues against her or something. 

"Yeah, maybe that's it. She will grow out of it" I said and Nichkhun glared at me through the review mirror. "What?"

"You're the youngest among them and you tell that SHE will grow out of it? Please... maybe once I will forget all that and let her be, but that is not happening right now, sorry" he spoke and hissed at the end. 

"She is nice" I defended her.

"As if you knew any better" he mumbled out and looked out of the window, watching the girls come back. That was something I would never understand, not yet I suppose. However it was not my life story... not that...

"It's so pretty~" Sulli exclaimed and Luna giggled after her, holding hands. Luna was sipping her box juice and Sulli was eating an energy bar as they walked in front of us. Nichkhun and Victoria were holding hands, but were walking right beside me. 

"They are bigger babies than you Krys" Victoria teased.

"Shut up" I whined and smiled lightly. It was half flattering and half offensive, because I was the youngest and the less respected among them. But I noticed that Khun looks up to me, he takes me as if I was the same age with him. He can speak easily to me and is very kind and all. He is opened and he himself said that I might be the youngest, but I think the maturest out of all. Even above Victoria, who is a senior out of us. 

"Didn't you want anything from the store?" Vic asked and looked at me, concerned. I shook my head and smiled at her.

"No not really... I'm wearing such a revealing top, that I cannot make my belly plop out from under it" I joked. 

"Listen woman, maybe the one candy is unhealthy, but it would make you look healthier in weight" she said and poked by abs gently with her nail. I snorted at her, because I hated them touching my toned belly. They always made fun of me, but envied me for being so slender. 

"Yeah, I wish I had such abs" Nichkhun added and laughed. Victoria laughed along and patted him on his six pack.

"Yeah, you're getting a beer belly soon, just wait few years" she threatened him and they laughed again along with me. "But really Krys, you really worked on yourself" Victoria complimented me. "I bet many guys want to see that body of yours...!" Victoria burst out laughing. I slapped her on the shoulder while Nichkhun just choked back a laugh. 

"You're such a ert Victoria!" I yelled and folded my arms on my chest, walking fast ahead.

It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter